The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Surprised until now no FR on tang Tang. She still as good as before?
Old Today, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterfun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/fairy-massage/

I have been a regular visitor of Fairy until she RTC in Jan. Now that she is back I have taken the chance to visit her again.

She is still staying in the same apartment in area B, clean, private and convenient parking nearby.

When the door opened I am greeted by a lovely sight, Fairy is just as sexy and pretty as i remembered her, and her welcome smile is bright and cheery. She hugs me warmly like a long lost lover.

Fairy is a petite lady and has the curves in all the right places, as someone who visits the gym pratically every day, her body is just perfectly proportioned in my opinion.

Massage was as good as it was previously, good strength and constantly getting feedback from me, at this point I like to talk to her and here is where she shines. Fairy has the ability to hold a good conversation and can be funny and interesting or sexy as she likes. I enjoyed the conversation with her more than the masssage!

The best part is the sensual part, she is able to control the speed to prolong my enjoyment and allow access to her assets at this point, which are great to hold!

Time with Fairy passes quickly, and she offers me some drinks before i left.

Fairy appears to be sincere in putting in her best efforts for her clients during their time with her, there is absolutely no commercial feel everything I visit. I can tell her anything like she is my gf or bestie and she will listen and able to respond intelligently and even remembers some details of what we spoke about last time. She is such a gem that deserves better. She does have her strict boundaries as many has already stated in the comments in her page, respect her and she will provide great value for the time spent.
She guard her boobs like gold can’t even play with it well. Touch abit only say pain. Lmao shd get better ps then. To me it’s just too vanilla
Old Today, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by silence123 View Post
Anybody knows who stays with strawberry now?
What is the point of this posting?
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Hornygentleman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bros, pardon me for writing the following post(I know this is not the right forum but more of an active one currently) but please kindly help a bro out if anyone can. A FL(whom I've been visiting consistently for a period of time) from MW has been deported yesterday/today, she has passed her number and the WC account associated with that number to her friend. As such, it is clear that she will not be able to come back.

I did not manage to get her personal WC to say goodbye to her and it seems that she doesnt care too much about goodbyes. I think some bros here may have engaged her services as well, those who think they have her personal WC could you guys please PM me? I just wanna say my goodbye to her

Last edited by Hornygentleman; Today at 10:57 AM.
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xiao Jie

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-jie-massage/

First visit.
Looker with smooth fair skin.
Figure is slim but some bros may find her too skinny.
Apart from the above, all else is average.
She mentioned her bj is good but I find it average.
If all you after is for a looker to hj you. She is an option.
A point to note, look at her menu and do decide on hj or bj before the deed.
For me, she pushes for bj menu during sensual. Kinda spoil the mood.
RTM: won’t be on top of my list
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
FR on Xiao Jie

First visit.
Was she FN or SN?
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Great analysis bro. Chiong within the means and make sure you have enough for the rainy days. With rising cost of ML only hope that their standard don’t drop. On a side note are strawberry boobs natural?
natural. not big, she is slim so not expecting big jugs. face abit PS i can accept la but if weight and figure PS i cannot take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornygentleman View Post
Hello bros, pardon me for writing the following post(I know this is not the right forum but more of an active one currently) but please kindly help a bro out if anyone can. A FL(whom I've been visiting consistently for a period of time) from MW has been deported yesterday/today, she has passed her number and the WC account associated with that number to her friend. As such, it is clear that she will not be able to come back.

I did not manage to get her personal WC to say goodbye to her and it seems that she doesnt care too much about goodbyes. I think some bros here may have engaged her services as well, those who think they have her personal WC could you guys please PM me? I just wanna say my goodbye to her
so secretive till i am not sure who will know who u talking about. since deported, at least give more info so we can make head or tails out of what you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
FR on Xiao Jie

First visit.
sian to be kanna upselling throughout the session just like do facial lie there keep asking u sign package.

maybe she just want to piss u off and push into her mouth make her shut up

but gonna pay for it.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Hornygentleman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so secretive till i am not sure who will know who u talking about. since deported, at least give more info so we can make head or tails out of what you said

Ps bro not withholding information on purpose. Not sure if I would cause her any trouble if certain specific information are shared especially when she has not been deported for more than a week. But I guess I can share that she used to occupy a unit on the 2nd floor of MW.

edit: lol zappers zapped me for nothing wth?

Last edited by Hornygentleman; Today at 11:49 AM.
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ym888 View Post
Tried xiao ya last week for cim

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Help you shower but not shower together (ok for me)

Opted for the $130 suck u dry package
Face down for a piano massage then some ant crawling on back and zhut zhut on back before turn around for hot n cold bbbj. Tried many position and no complain, including 69, standing, sitting and lying down. After cim still will help u go another hot bbbj to clean.

Pls note she’s on a plus side but natural boobies ^.^

Rtm: If around area and feel for cim
Hi bro.. if compare to MLX, how is Xiao ya’s figure?
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, this thread for sharing reviews of MLs. For your issue, I suggest you can PM gongtaohelpdesk on IG
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

wxid_knnbccbxiaolangtiogongtao
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHeaven View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-linlin/

Hopefully this review wont hurt anyone

Arrived on time, she greeted me with a smile, we chit chat a bit and proceed to shower. she reminded me that the floor is slippery and have to be carful not to fall down.

The apartment is nice and is a 1 room apartment. I laid down and start to massage my neck and shoulders. Asking me where needed to be focus and she really know her stuff. Massage is good and hit all my sniff spots. She then strip half naked and ask me to flip over. And 'wow!" her headlights is great. i ask if i can touch, she say can but be gentle.

She sat between my legs and start to stroke it. She's quite shy at first but slowly and techfully playing it. The climax is playing with my hole and i unloaded on her hands .

I rested abit while she washes her hands and i washup and left on time.

Overall she's a good massager and know her massage strength.

Had her on my weekly list.
Is this the old Lin Lin with big jugs? The one staying in same unit as baby as they alternate stint in sg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1