The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by westbay81 View Post
Laser also need 1 week MC?

I was thinking of doing it on Sat, then go back to work on Mon.
They gave me 1 week MC because it's the "standard". Note that the doc did the operation, but it was his admin staff who gave me the MC. They just give you more just in case.

But I was able to walk around just fine even on the first day after the cut. Doc advised me to rest at home for at least 24 hours. On the 2nd day, I went back for a review and he said that all is well, and he told me that I can go jalan jalan shopping or do my usual activities as long as nothing strenous.

I suggest you cut on Thu or Fri to give yourself the weekend to rest, or at least stay out of places where someone may accidentally bump into your dick (maybe a kid may run into you), which could cause the stitches to pop. That I'm sure would be very painful.

Last edited by peanut123; 13-01-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 13-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese1980 View Post
mine done on wed and i had been laying on bed till sunday, and the following week i still walk uncomfortable in office but luckily non of my colleagues noticed.

maybe as bro peanut123 mentioned is correct, if u pay more then u will get a better recovery. i pay lesser thats y not as fast as him.
I think cost is not the real issue. The real issue is the skill and experience of the doc. I think an experienced urologist who is good enough to deal with very serious ailments like cancer, tumors, etc will be at the top of their field. A circumcision is a very minor operation to them. No problem for them to handle.

You can get such docs cheaply too if you go to subsidised public hospitals (but have to wait longer of course).
Old 13-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
westbay81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks again.

I suppose for shower, just as per normal.
Old 13-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Circumcision: my experience

Bros,

Did mine two years back in the conventional way, with partial anaesthetics then simple cutting with the clinical scissors... Not a lot bleed actually, but quite bad experience is that the anesthetics did not work really so effective.. maybe my nerves over there are too sensitive luckily it didnt last long..

But more painful is definitely the recovery period for any full-grown man.. everyday wake up with erection and fresh pain.. sometimes the threads cut deeper cos the erection then bleed again.. omg

A useful tip that works for me is.. I try to stay awake as long as possible every night.. watch movies (no dirty movies of course) then fall asleep when i really couldnt stand..

oso.. if you feel like blood flowing into the little bro anytime, quickly stand up against the wall and do push-ups! it works!

Hope not to scare somebody off.. but most importantly.. trust me, it's super shiok when it heals!!!
Old 13-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks again.

I suppose for shower, just as per normal.
Avoid water for 1 day. So you can either blow up a condom and put it on when you shower, or just dun shower for 1 day. It's just 1 day, so it's not a big deal.

The next day you can shower as per normal, but obviously don't pull on your dick since the skin is still only held together by the stitches. Just let water and soap run over the stitches. Wipe dry gently with a CLEAN towel, and if you can, let it air dry. Try to change your underwear 2-3 times a day to keep the area hygenic.

I shower at night and go to bed and let it air dry for 30-60 minutes before putting my briefs back on and zzzzz.

The doc will advise you. Which hospital/clinic are you intending to go?
Old 14-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Planning to go Gleneagles.
Old 14-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

is it normal for the glans to have something like dry skin (rough when touch) after you circumsize. post operation healing?
Old 15-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
restart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrygoround View Post
is it normal for the glans to have something like dry skin (rough when touch) after you circumsize. post operation healing?
Yes, the head is keratinizing since it is not used to being out in the open so long. It should occur less as time goes by.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by restart View Post
Yes, the head is keratinizing since it is not used to being out in the open so long. It should occur less as time goes by.
Bros who's dickhead has been hidden in their foreskin ( phimosis ) since young will have a slightly harder time adjusting post-circ, since the dick head is not used to being exposed and will be very sensitive. For those bros, I suggest you go for it asap in order to have a better sex-life ( which is a very impt part of a man's life, right?)
Old 15-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YuP normal
That is ur dick head's dead skin which used to be moist when u had ur hood (aka semaga) now the skin is dried up,flaky
Old 15-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez85 View Post
YuP normal
That is ur dick head's dead skin which used to be moist when u had ur hood (aka semaga) now the skin is dried up,flaky
so i suppose it will peel off by itself.
btw just realised that some of the stitches seem to be coming out/dissolving and some area where the stitches are there is some kind of a hole literally on the skin . (might be cause by erection hence it pull the skin and the stitch hole elongate.)
Old 15-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
carrotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been following this thread from the very first post ever since I decided I should really do something bout my phimosis. ( beginning to hate tis word, like why! Why! Why! Why do i hv this condition! U know what I mean? )

Oh well, figured its time to act on it. Will act on bro peanut's advice since I feel his recovery compared to the rest of the bros has really been astounding, with no or v ill pain etc.. It's like the ideal recovery situation!

This thread is really good with all the bros here giving and sharing advices! It's a matter of time for me, and I too will contribute n share my experience when it's time... Thx bros! Just gotta psycho my mind first!
Old 15-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

One last qns before booking appt. After op, wear back underwear and go home? Doesn't it hurt?

I gather on the day of op, wear loose shorts.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
restart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotpower View Post
I decided I should really do something bout my phimosis. ( beginning to hate tis word, like why! Why! Why! Why do i hv this condition! U know what I mean? )
I've been delaying the operation ever since I heard of that word five years ago. Finally decided to get it cut due to poor sex life plus the benefit of MCs while serving NS .

Quote:
One last qns before booking appt. After op, wear back underwear and go home? Doesn't it hurt?

I gather on the day of op, wear loose shorts.
Nope it wouldn't hurt as the anaesthesia will still be numbing your penis. Yes loose shorts is advisable though I felt that I could even have worn jeans since there was no pain at all.

Enjoy the experience!
Old 16-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hornster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, can i concluded that as long as my foreskin is easily retracted back when my bro erect and the dick head is pink and huge. hence i do not need to go for circumcision? Also, will circumcision help you to withold yourself from shooting earlier?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1