The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO(REAL not madeup)

Come here see see look look..
Omg 成何体统?!!
Old 17-01-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Upzzzz u bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Thank you bro sexcision. Yes, many fake accounts asking stupid questions. Could be the same accounts that zap me.

Anyway, come read more Ah Boy stories here. I will try to make it more nicer la. Promise.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Upzzzz u bro....
Thank you so much for your support Bro Kovovo!

Will try to provide more "Ah Boy" stories once I have arranged the patient's interview notes.

The institute was closed to public on Saturday and Sunday so I could only get limited visiting time yesterday.

Thank you for your understanding!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 18-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
strikeback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great write up bro. Camping for next update
Old 18-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Who are the clones?
Think one of the bros attached the screen grabs in some other post, Sir.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1