The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What cigarettes u all smoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
What brand of ciggs you all smoke and how many sticks a day? How much do u pay for a pack?

For me Gudang Garam is the best cigarettes i ever smoke got kick and smoothness no other cigs can match
I smoke DaHongPao brown sugar pearl 30%.
It's one of the better cigars that liho carry.

You should try if you can afford it. They always check my IC because i look under 21.
Old 18-01-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
What brand of ciggs you all smoke and how many sticks a day? How much do u pay for a pack?

For me Gudang Garam is the best cigarettes i ever smoke got kick and smoothness no other cigs can match
So, after so many days and so many replies, what's the conclusion, Bro Omega69?

You found the answer you wanted?

Oops! I forgot, you cannot use Internet while in the Institute.

We wait for you to get released on good behavior or when you got chance to create another clone.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 18-01-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post
Anyone smoke E Cigarettes?
Why.............???????????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1