The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
Sugar mummy pay $4.5k per day. Is it scam

A ex colleage gave me a hp number saying she have sugar mummy to introduce to me.

I msg the number. She send me a few pictures of sugar mummy. They are all very pretty.

She did not ask me for any payment

I am meeting 1 of the sugar mummy tomorrow at a condominium.

Is this a scam?

It sounds too good to be true as girls can easily get free sex, why need to pay $4.5k per date?

Anyone heard of such scam before?

At the same time as they didn't ask me for any payment, i am wondering if its real as i can't think of any ways they can scam me especially when we are meeting in condominium where there are security guards etc...
Old 25-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Sugar mummy pay $4.5k per day. Is it scam

might be a prank. 4.5k a day, really meh. are you very good looking?
Old 25-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

When you have Sugar Mummy, doesn't it mean that she pays you since you are providing your service?
Old 25-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post
A ex colleage gave me a hp number saying she have sugar mummy to introduce to me.

I msg the number. She send me a few pictures of sugar mummy. They are all very pretty.

Is this a scam?

It sounds too good to be true as girls can easily get free sex, why need to pay $4.5k per date?

At the same time as they didn't ask me for any payment, i am wondering if its real as i can't think of any ways they can scam me especially when we are meeting in condominium where there are security guards etc...
i think if she shouts rape, you will agreed it's worth 4.5k
Old 25-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
When you have Sugar Mummy, doesn't it mean that she pays you since you are providing your service?
Why do girls want to be sugar mummy and pay for it? They can easily get free sex why need to pay?
Old 25-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bluff one lah, if not u go meet then come back tell us. U sure come back say real one cos u scare paiseh mah. Maybe already kena con some money over there. Use ur lan pa seed think also know bluff de
Old 25-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is this a scam?

good luck bro, pls update bro here on the outcome.....rest early tonight, tomorrow u needs all the energy.....5 shots and suck u dry.....hahaha
Old 25-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do girls want to be sugar mummy and pay for it? They can easily get free sex why need to pay?
Everything ok bro?

Reporters got come?
Police and anti-vice?
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-06-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
tinifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i think if she shouts rape, you will agreed it's worth 4.5k
Draft a contract and signed by both parties first
Old 25-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Is this a scam?

Don't do it, Andy Lau. Think of your fans.
Old 25-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah!? What is the meaning of Sugar Mummy???

If you understand what is Sugar Daddy then probably it is the same concept.
Old 25-06-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Ah!? What is the meaning of Sugar Mummy???

If you understand what is Sugar Daddy then probably it is the same concept.
Hmm. Sugar daddy is rich guy instead of paying for prostitute which is public toilet, he choses to have a exclusive girl by paying her much more than what prostitute gets.

But sugar mummy? Can easily go online get free sex from strangers. Even if she want a regular FB, also easy to find.

Why does she want to pay so much to be sugar mummy?
Old 25-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmm. Sugar daddy is rich guy instead of paying for prostitute which is public toilet, he choses to have a exclusive girl by paying her much more than what prostitute gets.

But sugar mummy? Can easily go online get free sex from strangers. Even if she want a regular FB, also easy to find.

Why does she want to pay so much to be sugar mummy?
Sugar Daddy wants exclusiveness, a form of ownership.

Sugar Mummy looking for the same, but at the same time similar to men, might have fetishes, or kinks that only money can make men succumb to. Like spitting on them, abusing them, etc...

Just like you say prostitutes are paid sex, but sugar daddies might want more than just sex, so same goes for mummies.

Some mummies need to be discrete also, paying is good way to get what they want, it's just a transaction. And it's 4.5k /day meaning one day, it might not mean 4.5K EVERYDAY. It's purely on a transactional basis.

These days, prostitutes and sugar xxx are used quite loosely and interchangeably.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Quote:

Is this a scam?

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/troll-...mummy-scammer/

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...my-online-scam
Old 25-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

After reading through and years of living as a lower tier male in Singapore.

Human are really scary species in times of crisis we still see such scams running wild .

There is no such things as easy money when you are a male. If you chiobu there is a possibility.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1