The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
kormasang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Storytime: Traditionally Depraved

Good story, please continue TS
Old 26-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 26-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 26-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 2: Where I get enlightened and then have dark thoughts.

I woke up the next morning and nearly fell on my face when I tried to get off the bed. My leg muscles were like: Nope! Not gonna do it. Fuck you. Try again next week.

The clock on my bedside showed that it was a little past 9am and it was a Saturday, so there was no school. Thank God for small blessings.

I managed to get changed and then struggled to get downstairs. God I really, really, really hate stairs now. For a moment, I wondered if I can enact a ban on all stairs in town once I am head of the clan.

I could smell breakfast before I reached the bottom of the steps. My entire family was at the breakfast table. Even Aunt Chloe was here.

"Hey sleepy-head," Aunt Chloe greeted me.

"Hi..." I greeted back as I limped towards a seat.

Dad frowned. "What's wrong with your leg?"

"The stairs on the hill la. Crazy one," I grumbled.

Dad looked confused. "You went hiking?" He asked. "Weren't you at the temple yesterday?"

"He had to climb a hill as part of the coming-of-age ceremony," my mother quickly said.

Dad whistled. "Some coming-of-age. In my day, all I got was a cake."

"Coming of age?" I asked.

"Jeremy, come have a seat," Aunt Chloe offered, pulling a chair for me beside her. I limped over gratefully and sat down between her and Sabrina. Aunt Chloe immediately leaned close and whispered into my ear, "Don't say a word about yesterday. Not yet."

Okay this is seriously bumming me out. I nodded uncomfortably and dug into my breakfast in silence. Other than the impish grins my sisters shot my way, no one else really gave any indication of the true nature of yesterday's festivities.

After breakfast, as the plates were being gathered, mum nonchalantly told me, "Jeremy, Aunt Chloe will take you for your dentist appointment. Get ready."

"Huh? Dentist appointment?" I asked.

My sister Sabrina elbowed me at the side and gave me the coy look which through years of shared shenanigans, I have learned to mean 'play along.'

"Er… Okay mummy," I replied, confused out of my mind.

Thus, after getting a drink of water, I headed for the front door to find aunt Chloe already waiting in her car out on the street. Sighing, I put on my flip-flops and willed my sour leg muscles to make the short walk outside.

Aunt Chloe greeted me with a bright smile when I entered her car. She was wearing a simple white and blue floral midi dress, with her hair let down, looking elegant and ravishing as usual.

Hey gimme a break, I was so tired that I forgot to fap before bed yesterday.

"How are you feeling?" Aunt Chloe asked as she started to drive.

"My legs are killing me," I replied.

Aunt Chloe nodded. "Next time, if anyone asks, stick to the story your mother gave your daddy, okay?"

"Okay, but may I ask why?"

"A lot of reasons," Aunt Chloe said. "But in your father's case, he doesn't know about the inner workings of the clan."

"And I can't let him know about the inner workings because…?" I replied.

"I'll tell you everything, Jeremy. Let's go somewhere we can talk. Would you like to have coffee?" Aunt Chloe asked.

"Yeah, sure."

Aunt Chloe drove me downtown to one of those chic/hipster coffee corners. We ordered our coffee, collected our drinks, and settled at a coffee table in a secluded corner.

Aunt Chloe took a sip of her flat white and sighed. "I'll start from the beginning," she said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, this part really lore heavy. Honestly, even if I wanted to lay it bare for you guys, an entire book wouldn't do it justice. We're talking about nearly 1000 years of family history here. Hell, even Aunt Chloe couldn't give me everything in a single day. It took the entire weekend and the week after that for her to exhaust her knowledge of the clan on me, and even that was the abridged version. Even what she knows is limited. What she basically did is just draw me a general picture the best she could. There are a thousand more layers to the inner workings of the clan which she isn't privy to and which I will only know once grandpa chokes on his tongue, and I get his wheelchair, *cough* I mean throne.

Well if you want the gist of it, I'm basically sitting on top of a living, breathing model of an ancient chinese kingdom which was exported to these lands during the colonial period. The whole system coexists harmoniously with the seemingly contemporary society on the surface. It's probably the last system of its kind, thanks to the cultural revolution in China that purged all others like it.

It's probably obvious to you by now that it is a patriarchal system, with only males qualifying for the top of the pyramid. Now allow me to present you the kicker. It is supported, run, and kept alive, almost entirely by women.

So basically, most guys in town don't have a lick of sense about any of this, and if they do, they only see or comprehend a very small part of the picture, usually delegated to doing the grunt work and heavy lifting and often carrying on with their service on blind faith. But the females, they often know more. They do the planning, the directing, and the indoctrination. They form the backbone of the pyramid.

In a nutshell, it's basically a matriarchy led and controlled by an individual patriarch.

Where do I fit in all of this? I've become the chosen heir, the next patriarch. It was supposed to be uncle Greg, but I guess fate had other plans. I was initially surprised that the seat didn't fall to one of my uncles. Basically it was because my mum was older than them so the male is picked from her family. It's like some tier system or some shit.

And yeah, all my uncles are probably clueless of all of this, even though they are the direct descendants of grandpa. The clan only redpill the male heir when he's chosen. Basically, it's a built-in defense mechanism because, historically, when a bunch of heirs know they are next in line for the throne, they end up with some Game of Thrones shit thrown back and forth until everyone dies.

Understandably, there are rules and perks that come with the privilege of being the chosen heir. For one, I can never leak the clan's secrets ever. Instant death sentence that one. Also, my words now carry weight. I can basically give orders, though there are limits to that. I obviously can't order anyone to go die, or kill anyone for instance. Much of the public laws still apply to me.

The best thing is, I get a black card. No credit limit. No fees. No taxes.

Oh right, there's also this little thing. Just a small matter really, not really worth mentioning. Totally ludricous in the scheme of things. Almost seems like a joke, now that I think about it. It's probably just a fluke or something. Just pfffffffffttttttt… y'know?

*cough*

I am entitled to every female in the clan.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

Smooth jazz continued playing in the background. Aunt Chloe picked up her mug and sipped her cooled flat white, it's her ninth cup over the period of the last nine days. We have been meeting in this hipster coffee shop for more than a week to help me get my head around my new predicament. She had assured me today was the last day of my briefing, that there was only one last thing I needed to know.

And then she let me know it.

Aunt Chloe sipped slowly, seemingly oblivious to me who sat hunched forward across the table with my jaw hanging.

She keeps sipping.

And sipping

Oh, look, she's stopping to take a breath.

She continues sipping.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ENTITLED TO EVERY-" I hissed loudly.

Aunt Chloe coughed into her cup. She lowered it and politely patted her lips with a paper towel. She was clearly blushing. "Not so loud, Jeremy," She whispered.

"You said… What the fuck??? Does it mean what I think it means?"

"Language, Jeremy, please," Aunt Chloe said. She couldn't stop blushing. "Your mother, aunties, and I actually flipped coins to see who would be the one to brief you precisely because of this part."

"You're here because you lost a bunch of coin flips?" I asked lamely.

"No, actually your auntie Ashley did. But in the end they all ganged up on me and decided I'm the best one to tell you because I'm a doctor."

"You're a pharmacist."

"Which is like a doctor."

"Not even close la."

Aunt Chloe pouted. She can be really be cute sometimes.

"So explain to me already, and please don't start with the birds and the bees," I said.

Aunt Chloe chuckled. "Okay fine," she said. "The original intention was that the heir would have first pick of brides and concubines from his subjects. But the law is worded pretty broadly."

"You're talking about sex."

She blushed again. "Yes."

"With anyone???"

"Well, only women, and only those associated with the clan."

"But that still means almost every girl in this town right?"

"Almost. Well, I guess if I want to be pedantic, I would say, about 70%?"

"Wahlau!!!"

"Jeremy..." Aunt Chloe said.

"Anyone! You sure?"

"Jeremy..."

"Anyone at school?"

"Jeremy..."

"E-even you?"

"Jer.. Wait what?" Aunt Chloe gaped at me.

"Oh shit, I mean. Well, theoretically..." I mumbled.

"Hypothetically," Aunt Chloe corrected.

"Yeah, yeah, hypothetically..." I glanced at her expectantly.

"Jeremy, I'm your aunt!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I was just wondering," I replied, blushing profusely.

Aunt Chloe rolled her eyes. "Don't get carried away, please. This is a serious matter and this privilege exists for a reason."

"Er. Okay, of course. Sorry. What reason?"

Aunt Chloe drew a blank stare. "Well," she finally said. "It's not something I'm privy to. The elders must have their reasons."

"What the… You don't know?"

Aunt Chloe shrugged. "It's tradition."

"Okayyyyy. I guess that clears it all up."

She reached out and pinched my hand. "Don't be such a smart alec."

"Ow. Okay, so ummmm. Let's say I choose someone..."

Aunt Chloe was blushing again.

"How do I… Er… I mean, how does…"

"Y-you want me to tell you about the birds and the bees now?" She asked.

"No la! I mean, how do I go about it. How does it work? Do I just walk up to a girl and say, 'bend over?'"

Aunt Chloe gasped. "Jeremy!"

"Hypothetically."

Aunt Chloe sighed. "It's no secret among the female members that the heir is entitled to their bodies. Basically they just have no right to refuse."

"Whhhhaaaaatttt? So I just ask them?"

"Basically, yes." Aunt Chloe replied. She picked up her cup of coffee and sipped, only to find it empty. She put it down. "And that's about all you need to know at this stage. I'm sure you can figure out the rest yourself," she said, looking a tad bit uncomfortable and mighty embarrassed.

I sat back in my chair, head swirling. "Oh my god."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 26-12-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old 26-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my god. Thank you TS. Keep on coming
Old 26-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look, I'm a pretty confident guy and all, and don't get me wrong, girls and sex are on my mind almost all the time, so I'm definitely straight. But it has been a week since my aunt Chloe dropped the bombshell on me and I'm still a virgin.

I've always considered myself well adjusted socially. I'm not afraid to talk to girls. Well, I used to not be afraid to talk to girls. That is, until I know I can fuck them anytime.

Now my words seem to always get stuck in my throat whenever I'm face to face with a girl. My heart starts to pound in my head. I can't think, I can't move.

I'm pathetic...

"Jeremy. Oi Jeremy!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to Wilson. "What la?"

"Still got time before recess finish. Share a bit lah." he said .

"Share what?" I asked.

"You know la," Wilson said.

"I don't know."

"Come on, we all guys here."

A boiling urge to kick Wilson under the desk welled up within me. This guy has never been forward about anything. For some people, it might be cute, but for someone who has known him for two years and counting, it gets old.

My other buddy, Richard, stopped by on the other side of my desk. As if on cue, he leaned in to join the conversation. "He's talking about Amber Khoo," Richard helpfully pointed out.

"What about Amber?" I asked warily.

Wilson leaned in closer, "Have y-you guys, you know?" he asked, lowering his voice.

Richard hovered in from the side. "Gone out?"

"You guys...” I replied, “I can smell what you ate for recess.”

"Don't change the subject lah," Wilson said.

"You guys so free is it?" I asked back.

"Can't help but curious mah," Richard replied, blowing heated air on my ear. "You got a lot of balls leh, asking her out."

I sighed. "It's none of your business."

"Wah! Dun like that leh!" Wilson whined.

"Come on brother. Solidarity," said Richard.

"I don't think you know what that means," I said.

Richard and Wilson exchanged glances.

"He not solidarity leh," Wilson said.

"It's like that one lah," Richard replied. "One date with a senior and he thinks he is better than us liao. So damn not solidary one."

I massaged my brow and groaned. "We didn't go out, okay?" I finally told them.

"Shit," Wilson replied. "What happened? You got turned down ah?"

"I told you," Richard added, "You need to jack off before meeting a girl, especially someone as hot as Amber. Where can tahan otherwise?"

"Jesus Christ, you idiots. I didn't ask her out okay! Nothing happened," I said.

My two best friends exchanged another look.

"Eh, I'm gonna tell you what I heard lah, dun be mad," Wilson said.

"Please don't," I groaned.

Wilson ignored me. "I heard you invited Amber to the back of F-Block."

"What the hell?" I said. "No I didn't"

"That's what people are saying," Richard said. "Somebody saw. You DO know why people call it 'F' block right?"

"You guys..." I said with another groan.

"Because it stands for 'Friends?'" Wilson asked Richard.

"The best kind of friend," Richard replied.

"You two can shut the fuck up now, please and thank you," I said.

"Eyyy, dun take it out on us. We actually worry about you," Wilson said.

"Also jealous..." Richard added.

"Maybe abit, but mostly worry," said Wilson.

"But more jealous than you think," Richard added.

"You do know her boyfriend is gangster right?" Wilson asked.

I glared at them. "Look, I didn't take her to F-Block okay? If I was trying to ask her out, why would I take her there? You think I stupid ar?"

Full disclosure, I totally did. I asked Amber to come and meet me behind F-Block. Maybe it was because of my 'chosen' authority, but she really did show up to meet me. And then I choked up and chickened out. True story bro.

"Err, not exactly," Wilson said. "We think you crazy."

"And lucky," Richard added.

"But mostly crazy."

"But also soooo damn lucky..."

I took a deep breath. "OH HI Jessica! Stella! DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!" I exclaimed.

Richard and Wilson both jumped to their feet and snapped around to see no one else in their vicinity.

"Walau! Not cool!" Wilson said. "Scare me, motherfucker."

"Ya man, don't like that la," Richard said, "This is guy talk, don't involve the girls. Solidarity a bit can anot?."

I rolled my eyes. "How about you worry about your relationships and let me worry about mine?"

"Okay, okay," Wilson replied. "I can see we hit a sore spot. We'll talk again when your mood better."

"Like after you get laid," Richard added with a lecherous grin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

That night, mum and dad went out for someone's wedding. My younger sisters were in their room while I and my older sisters were in the living room. Jacqueline and Geraldine were watching their Korean drama on TV. Sabrina was lying on the couch, texting on her phone.

I was just hanging out on the sofa, basically just marveling at how normal everything seemed. I had just been recently exposed to probably the biggest conspiracy agenda gripping our town, something my sisters have knowledge of, and here we were, bickering over the remote control and fawning over Korean celebrities.

"Hey, what you looking at?" Jacqueline asked, noticing that I was staring at her.

"He blur liao. Go sleep liao la, di," Geraldine said.

I turned away. I was staring at my sisters. No, not just staring. I was checking them out. They were dressed casually in singlets and shorts. There was plenty of smooth bare skin showing, and I was…

I shook my head. They were so attractive. I felt my cheeks burn. Quietly, I stole a glance at Sabrina. She was in T-shirt and shorts. Her long, pale, shapely legs stretched out luxuriously on the couch. She had a smile on her face as she texted on her phone.

I felt my cock twitch.

"Rina jie, why you smiling?" Jacqueline asked coyly.

Sabrina glanced up in surprise. Then she blushed.

"Wow, who you texting ah?" Geraldine asked, grinning ear to ear.

"Just a uni friend," Sabrina replied bashfully.

"A guyyyy?" Geraldine asked.

Sabrina blushed deeper. "Nonaya beeswax," she replied and stuck her tongue at Geraldine.

For some reason, I felt a tingle of jealousy trickling through my chest.

Sabrina was by far my favorite sister. She was kind, loving, and almost too doting. She teased me sometimes, but not as badly as my other sisters. She was like a second mum most of the time.

Jacqueline and Geraldine were already out of their seats, trying to get a look at Sabrina's phone. I shifted uncomfortably amidst squeals of laughter. I was getting hard. It wasn't because there was a trio of hot girls in shorts wrestling on a couch before me. Well, not just merely that. It was because of the idea that was coalescing in the back of my head.

I didn't mean to think it! It just surfaced of nowhere in my mind, the way almost all good ideas do. Isaac Newton wasn't racking his head with science when he thought of gravity, he was sitting under an apple tree, probably watching goats fuck.

Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck NO! I can't fuck my sisters!

But the more I thought about it, the more it seemed feasible. Hell, it actually seems like an excellent idea. For some reason, I wasn't as shy with my sisters as I was with other girls. Maybe it was due to the fact that I've been with them all my life and I've gotten away with so many naughty things before. Maybe it was because they spoil me rotten, so I'm more comfortable with imposing on them.

But the most compelling reason?

I can.

Yeah, I can. I have the right. It is my privilege.

Aunt Chloe said so.

Oh shit, I'm doing this aren't I?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 26-12-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 26-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
huangxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue!
Old 26-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Yes, getting interesting. Please continue.
Old 26-12-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

FINALLY!! A good story! Keep it up bro!! Your stories are epic!!
Old 26-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aunt Chloe sounds like she needs a good fuck
Old 26-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, agreed. "Aunt Chloe sounds like she neeeds a good fuck". Let's hope TS read this and put it in the story somehow
Old 26-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have always loved your stories bro. Really brings out the demons inside us at times. Can't wait for your next update!!
Old 26-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DannyMurphy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome stuff TS, please update soon
Old 27-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic start to a new story TS!

can imagine all e naughty thoughts tt r running through Jeremy's mind now..haha..

and can't wait for him to make Aunty Chloe his bitch!

Cheers
Badboy
Old 27-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1