The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
agree bro, play safe the best, +21

if caught gone case lao
Thanks bro, how to up u back? When I try to enter comment, the box disappear, is it because I am using Android hp?
Old 14-05-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
bvhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

Nice work here, keep me interested!
Old 14-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucq View Post
Probably he was peeping when you two are doing, slowly stroking under his blanket
i wouldn't really care....as long as he dun complain to the school
Old 15-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i wouldn't really care....as long as he dun complain to the school
Unless he is gay, he won't complain. Because he want to see it as well.
Old 20-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Unless he is gay, he won't complain. Because he want to see it as well.
If he is gay, perhaps he was staring at me instead :ee
Old 11-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
uvray is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruvray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

used to stay in a double room too at ntu.
kenna walked in by my room mate too previously. just as i was licking my girl's pussy and she was cumming. she's a squirter (my wife now heh)... so my room mate walked in mid-spray
I always like to lick her until when she's about to cum n spray, then i will move up and use my dick to rub against her pussy so she'll spray onto my dick
so just as she was spraying, my room mate walked in... the look on his fking face...
he immediately shut the door and whatsapped me sorry.

good thing is my gf didn't see anything cos facing away. needless to say, room mate and i became v close after that ahaha
Old 12-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. @uvray. So far all my fwb doesn’t spray. Must been very shoik. Hahah.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
luveyou29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvray View Post
used to stay in a double room too at ntu.
kenna walked in by my room mate too previously. just as i was licking my girl's pussy and she was cumming. she's a squirter (my wife now heh)... so my room mate walked in mid-spray
I always like to lick her until when she's about to cum n spray, then i will move up and use my dick to rub against her pussy so she'll spray onto my dick
so just as she was spraying, my room mate walked in... the look on his fking face...
he immediately shut the door and whatsapped me sorry.

good thing is my gf didn't see anything cos facing away. needless to say, room mate and i became v close after that ahaha
Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 08-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

It’s been awhile. nus ntu recently been filling headlines with numerous peeping Tom incident. Not sure why people still try to peep in hostel. You are better off getting to know them as friends and if it is consensual, you can peep all you want in the rooms. Lol
Old 25-01-2020, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been staying with my girlfriend in her room for quite awhile, recently her neighbour started bringing back a guy to stay in her room too.. The moans she make when she's getting fucked are so fking amazing omfg
Old 26-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Arizabalaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Been staying with my girlfriend in her room for quite awhile, recently her neighbour started bringing back a guy to stay in her room too.. The moans she make when she's getting fucked are so fking amazing omfg
Which uni bro?
Old 26-01-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
markunicornfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Sounds like a 'duel' cumming up soon? Both couples have sex in adjacent rooms and see which girl moans louder 😉
Old 26-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by markunicornfun View Post
Sounds like a 'duel' cumming up soon? Both couples have sex in adjacent rooms and see which girl moans louder 😉
Better if both couples have sex in same room, can watch and hear
Old 26-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeetPartner View Post
Mutual learning experience
Old 26-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markunicornfun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeetPartner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Mutual learning experience
Looks like u guys are so notti with such kinky suggestions ...FeetPartner's suggestion is actually called a swing...a soft swing is same couples having sex with each other in the same room while a hard swing is one where they exchange partners in the same room..yes, definitely it would be very sexciting for them and the couples can learn a lot from each other, watching and hearing each other and even challenge each other in the room to do better...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1