The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nightwaller1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recently changed maid due to some issue with the previous one. The new one came, looked innocent and decent. What worse is that she is same age as me, as usually all my maid will be older than me so I called them kakak out of respect. Until recently I find this current maid got abit of issue, she will whatsapp message me to chat with me. Asking if I have taken my meal and coming back home or what so ever, she will even ask about personal life and stuff. I mean which maid will do this kind of things. A few days ago she is going through a tough time, as one of her family member passed away. She was very sad and cried the whole day, so me and my family out of good will, told her that if she need a day or 2 for off or
Old 22-08-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Thanks bro
If u really need help for doctor , private msg me and not cheap too , confirm no report MOM or employer de
Old 22-08-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Meet up a maid i found on Michat a few days back. Had a BBBJ and CIM for $30. Anyone keen can pm me. Do note that she might take a while to reply.
Old 22-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

found a maid in michat, just short chat and i ask her to meet tomorrow, she say she want go to bench and bringing her friends along but i want bring her to hotel and bang her all day long. any advise how i tell her to go hotel with me tomorrow, so far she never say anything about money but just say to meet and relax as she say her off day is only one time one month. or any budget hotel can check in with more than one girl? do let me know, greatly appreciate all senior samsters advise. as is my first time trying out with maid
Old 22-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Need advice bros. Any of your maids went abortion before? One of my maids got pregnant (not sure if she has other bfs). Tested positive in preg test kit. She refused to see doctor for confirmation fearing investigation. Any idea where to get cheap abortion pills? Thanks a lot.
Hi Bro, Sorry to heard that, SG quite strict on abortion. With current CB cannot go JB to do. Hope you can overcome this soon

Thanks all bro who pm me, I am safe and still busy banging them. Thanks for your concern

Happy Bonking bros

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 22-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
If u really need help for doctor , private msg me and not cheap too , confirm no report MOM or employer de
Wow bro, you really got lobang

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 22-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
found a maid in michat, just short chat and i ask her to meet tomorrow, she say she want go to bench and bringing her friends along but i want bring her to hotel and bang her all day long. any advise how i tell her to go hotel with me tomorrow, so far she never say anything about money but just say to meet and relax as she say her off day is only one time one month. or any budget hotel can check in with more than one girl? do let me know, greatly appreciate all senior samsters advise. as is my first time trying out with maid
Maybe u want to bluff her say meet her in the morning for some me time first
Old 22-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwaller1 View Post
Recently changed maid due to some issue with the previous one. The new one came, looked innocent and decent. What worse is that she is same age as me, as usually all my maid will be older than me so I called them kakak out of respect. Until recently I find this current maid got abit of issue, she will whatsapp message me to chat with me. Asking if I have taken my meal and coming back home or what so ever, she will even ask about personal life and stuff. I mean which maid will do this kind of things. A few days ago she is going through a tough time, as one of her family member passed away. She was very sad and cried the whole day, so me and my family out of good will, told her that if she need a day or 2 for off or
Wah this one be careful man. I had this shy and decent one which I broke off 2 days ago. We agreed to go hotel on her next off day cuz she horny but I ceased contact with her cuz she was too needy and sticky. Everyday must message and vc until I cannot tahan. Imagine I never reply her message for 2 hrs she will keep messaging me asking me if I’m ok and that she is worried. I’m at work and a grown adult, worried for fuck?

Her bod is a bit meaty but boobs c cup very firmed. Shaved pussy as well...how I know cuz first date cinema date I autoroam her. Lucky big head rule over small head cuz I don’t want trouble. When broke off with her she cried buckets la...say why I make her fall in love with me la, now cannot work la, wanna go back philly la. Fucking full of pattern trying to guilt trip me. And yesterday she bought a bikini took pic and send me sexy pose trying to win me back. And all this after only one date...wtf. I remember one of the bros before told me to be careful of this type of girl and lucky i listen to him cuz if bang and dump sure got lotsa drama one which I bloody hate. She also offered nsa but on the condition I only be with her for 18 mths and demand I meet her every Sunday. Wtf is the difference to being in a relationship. I damn scared later bang her try to dump she becomes suicidal or crazy, mind u she is working with an employer who just gave birth and she is taking care of baby. Don’t want anything happen to ppls baby man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
There is a fragrance hotel along Balestier road. Beside the combat durian there. They have three bedder rooms. Available for short time too. $60/2hrs? Can't remember the price exactly.
Old 22-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
There is a fragrance hotel along Balestier road. Beside the combat durian there. They have three bedder rooms. Available for short time too. $60/2hrs? Can't remember the price exactly.
Simi is combat durian? Sounds fierce...
Old 22-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Hi all. I've replied every single PM that i received about the Indo maid.

Those who i PMed, do note that she doesn't know that i shared her contact. So please do not say i shared it with you guys.

Thanks and have a good weekend!
Old 22-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
. And all this after only one date...wtf. I remember one of the bros before told me to be careful of this type of girl and lucky i listen to him cuz if bang and dump sure got lotsa drama one which I bloody hate. She also offered nsa but on the condition I only be with her for 18 mths and demand I meet her every Sunday. Wtf is the difference to being in a relationship. I damn scared later bang her try to dump she becomes suicidal or crazy, mind u she is working with an employer who just gave birth and she is taking care of baby. Don’t want anything happen to ppls baby man.
Ya Me Too Scare All These Types Of Maids , I Previously Got One Indo Chinese Christian Maid ..EveryDay Send Messages Send Photo Till I FedUp Told Her Off Few Times Then Broke Off With Her

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-08-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Only the last one bro, intro by Grand Master Water_boi

She knew my spot, always suck 🐢 🤕 and I would spray within minutes.

The other 2, still trying after almost 2 years.... 😂
Hi bro,

the last one indon pix, how much you are paying her, please share, thanks.
Old 22-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Just chat up this indo maid on michat... $100 1 shot but kinda not worth 37 years old

Stay sengkang
Old 22-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Just chat up this indo maid on michat... $100 1 shot but kinda not worth 37 years old

Stay sengkang
Bro can share with me her contact. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1