The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 10-08-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
You help her or sabo her?
Why this question? What was posted about her rates is correct and fair. As for her past, I guess not many interested. Most just want to know if it is worth
Old 10-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Lvl 1 Vivi is definitely worth it. Rushed job but given her shop location, I also want to fast in fast out. Looks and figure wise I think better than OT standard. She is the gem of JSP for me.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Lvl 1 Vivi is definitely worth it. Rushed job but given her shop location, I also want to fast in fast out. Looks and figure wise I think better than OT standard. She is the gem of JSP for me.

Does VIVI do CIM?
Old 10-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Does VIVI do CIM?
Not sure, will ask the next time I go.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Not sure, will ask the next time I go.
upped u my humble 13
Old 10-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 5
CapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
She is Thai. Friendly and fairly decent massage. Service wise also fairly good.
Was there on Friday. Asked her but she said No. Btw, what's her rate, because I intend to ask her again, the next time I am around there.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan View Post
Level 4 - Walking in from the Car park entrance straight into Thai alley - On the left hand side (a few units before Linda's unit), there is a ML. Is she Thai or local? Any Bros, got any info? Thanks
Seen her before but never tried.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Just left the place. Today Connie wasn’t ard. Called her and she said she had not reached yet. Can’t wait for her so went ard looking for grannies over there that I’ve yet to bonk. Meanwhile avoiding Angie. Found 1 really old granny in black sitting at the chair near the salon. She was aslp and heard me walking past. Asked if I wanted massage. Rejected as she looked very frail. Haha. After which another granny dressed in pink walked by and asked if I wanted massage. Went with her as I’ve not had her before.

Entered the salon and she started with the massage. To my surprise, her massage was even better than Connie’s one. She exerted the right amount of strength and at the right places. Cracking some of the bones on my back as well. Entire massage took abt 15mins or so. Longer than most of the WLs here.

After done with my back, here comes the much awaited part. Asked what kinda service I wanted and I wanted the full service. Discussed the price and agreed. Started with her running the tips of her fingers from my legs till my chest. Caressing me throughout till my 2nd IC started having reaction. Or erection in this case. Haha. She asked if she could suck my 2nd IC and said it looked very clean. I can see her goin up and down with it in her mouth. Meanwhile her hands were still caressing my body. Almost blew it in her. That’s when she asked me to fuck her as she said my 2nd IC is very hard. Asked her to lie down and started bonking her. Her boobs were at least a C cup. Very round and firm for her age. Stared playing with her breast while I drove her hard. It’s as if she knew I was staring at her boobs, she started closing in both of her arms and squeezing them both, making it looked bigger and was bouncing off her chest while I fucker her harder. I can hear a slight moan coming frm her. Started pulling her closer to me while I play with her boobs with both of my hands. They were so smooth n soft. Her pussy had very little hair and her skin was fair. Downside, she was not chubby enough for my liking but her skin and boobs made up for it. She was wet too. I didn’t see her putting any lub prior the session and I had no prob sliding into her. After abt 5 mins of thrusting, I finally blew my load on her. She cleaned me up and got my 2nd IC washed before paying her. Left a happy man.
May I know the floor location and damage of this granny? Thanks
Old 10-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapDrill View Post
Was there on Friday. Asked her but she said No. Btw, what's her rate, because I intend to ask her again, the next time I am around there.
If you're referring to the shop diagonally opposite Linda's unit, then her name is Honey, she can do a fairly decent clean massage.
She is weary of strangers or new customers though, try not to wear like AV maybe you might have a chance.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Why this question? What was posted about her rates is correct and fair. As for her past, I guess not many interested. Most just want to know if it is worth
She got what service and price all come out liao so can standby tio raid...

this whole thread got people talking about her but steady never say until so obvious... now everything also come out liao... want to share is gd but also not share until like that mah... thats why i ask is to help her or sabo her...

i not her regular or what so no difference to me....
Old 10-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
If you're referring to the shop diagonally opposite Linda's unit, then her name is Honey, she can do a fairly decent clean massage.
She is weary of strangers or new customers though, try not to wear like AV maybe you might have a chance.
I think he was referring to the one on the left before Linda's shop, after he comes out of the carpark
Old 11-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually what kind of clothes does AV wear if they are not in uniform
Old 11-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapDrill View Post
Standard JS rates apply. Just check with her bcos regulars do get different rates from others. Simple tip... If you find her OK just go straight in for the massage. During the massage you can then start your discussion on rates. Full service at 4th floor JS will definitely not cause a hole in your pocket.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
She got what service and price all come out liao so can standby tio raid...

this whole thread got people talking about her but steady never say until so obvious... now everything also come out liao... want to share is gd but also not share until like that mah... thats why i ask is to help her or sabo her...

i not her regular or what so no difference to me....
Lol...many already know about her. Maybe even AV but that is the risk the WL has to consider.

Since you are not her regular then I agree it should not bother you. Yet, if it does not bother you then why you ask whether it is help or sabo?
Old 11-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped u my humble 13 bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1