The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
you sure the STD check will cover everything? Because my family's helper got HSV never tell us really WTF KNN!?

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW. End up they recommend us this Myanmar maid. Her looks soso and she claim can hold "ah gong" to shower so we decide to get her. Fast forward 1 year later, got one week, my wife notice the maid keep scratching her below like machiam itchy.

So those with fdw better be careful. Gahmen test is not test everything one.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...al-examination

https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/d...B7 4413066251

Good luck piaking your maid. Hope you don't mysteriously get any herpes or std if not si bei hard to explain to wife. Safest play is Handjob or covered blowjob. if not grind through clothes also song.
Agreed, all kinds of blood test or medical checks r specific only for wat u want to find out as per doctor's request...it does not cover everything else related or not...so don't be so naive...must know wat EXACTLY the tests r for

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGiant View Post
Thanks for sharing, so for std test is $100+ for maid too?
We brought the maid to GP, the doctor + nurse examine in the room while we wait outside. Then come in time, the doctor say most likely is herpes. My wife was stunned (she is quite conservative kind and stigma against STDs). We then ask the GP about herpes and although the GP assure us that as long we not in contact with the sores, we are safe, my wife and I still don't feel safe. So we arrange with the doctor to do the HSV Serology test which I remember amount to about $100++ per person. We never test the maid though because we send her back immediately that day we found out.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
We brought the maid to GP, the doctor + nurse examine in the room while we wait outside. Then come in time, the doctor say most likely is herpes. My wife was stunned (she is quite conservative kind and stigma against STDs). We then ask the GP about herpes and although the GP assure us that as long we not in contact with the sores, we are safe, my wife and I still don't feel safe. So we arrange with the doctor to do the HSV Serology test which I remember amount to about $100++ per person. We never test the maid though because we send her back immediately that day we found out.
Maybe she gotten it in here and not in Myan
Old 09-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau...TS' helper is a v. notti girl leh, so sexually seductive in the house ...v. hard to find this type of maid...wats it means is she is shy lor to take off her tee by herself, want to help her do it ??? ...haha...nah kidding nia...make sure yr wife is ok to all this teasing TS ...o/w u "wan ton"
Just now wife was out, so went to chat more on her photo. She told me she changed her password regularly and i told her if she forget her password don't come to me. And she said me, "why sir?" So i told later i can see all her bra and panties or even naked photo, then how?

Her reply is very shocking, sir never mind let you one person see. I thought I heard wrongly, so I asked her again what did you say? and she repeated the same thing. I said you sure or not, she said yes is ok to let you see.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Just now wife was out, so went to chat more on her photo. She told me she changed her password regularly and i told her if she forget her password don't come to me. And she said me, "why sir?" So i told later i can see all her bra and panties or even naked photo, then how?

Her reply is very shocking, sir never mind let you one person see. I thought I heard wrongly, so I asked her again what did you say? and she repeated the same thing. I said you sure or not, she said yes is ok to let you see.
Ho say liao bro !!....u lucky dude ...so fast u conquered her liao ...she is all yours to eat for lunch, dinner n supper ..hehe...envy u leh ...don't forget abt us bros here hor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-08-2020 at 09:13 AM.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!
What’s the cost of a divorce these days?
Especially for those getting accused or caught for adultery.

I hope TS is good in probability distribution, and calculating expected values.

Just like an actuarist.

At least then you can mathematically gauge whether it’s cheaper to engage a FL or not.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Ya... Better be careful with such in-house Dh, unless you don’t value your family.

Kinda feel for u.

Good - found a Super slutty n willing Dh
Bad - she’s is in your home.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlxx View Post
Ya... Better be careful with such in-house Dh, unless you don’t value your family.

Kinda feel for u.

Good - found a Super slutty n willing Dh
Bad - she’s is in your home.
Very high risk, thats why today stay out whole day......let it calm down...
Old 11-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wise choice, bro. I feel super tempted while reading your story, so what more that you are the one that is experiencing it now.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 11-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS, maybe tell your maid you have friend to introduce lar, pick a random bro here and share her contact with, help to put down her fire. So you and your family wont get burnt. Hehe.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Bro TS, maybe tell your maid you have friend to introduce lar, pick a random bro here and share her contact with, help to put down her fire. So you and your family wont get burnt. Hehe.
Great suggestion. The usual wise saying of “never eat and shit in the same place“ is always applicable.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wise choice Bro! It is simply not worth it! Imagine being caught and all the alimony and all, end day, you get caught because of a maid! Not worth it!

May I offer you a suggestion, just go into the bathroom and jack it off immediately everytime the urge comes. We men know what it is like, once we jack it off, the urge reduces significantly. Plus, Bro MaraGuru never talk about the looks of the Helper? Is she attractive looks wise? Or its just figure good? Try to find the things about her that will put you off? Like dirty nails? Curly dry hair etc? Worse case, find some good ML and get it over and done with!

Simply not worth it!
Old 11-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Wise choice Bro! It is simply not worth it! Imagine being caught and all the alimony and all, end day, you get caught because of a maid! Not worth it!

May I offer you a suggestion, just go into the bathroom and jack it off immediately everytime the urge comes. We men know what it is like, once we jack it off, the urge reduces significantly. Plus, Bro MaraGuru never talk about the looks of the Helper? Is she attractive looks wise? Or its just figure good? Try to find the things about her that will put you off? Like dirty nails? Curly dry hair etc? Worse case, find some good ML and get it over and done with!

Simply not worth it!
If I was in your shoes, will transfer the maid out.
Why keep temptation in the hse?
A broken family because of a maid is one of the worst mistakes one can make.

A FL is cheaper and fuss free.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
This one no off day....and she told me a lot of her friends in Singapore have been fucking around for $$$, TOP up etc......is like OMG....wanted but can't do anything. I believed she has been peeking at my cock to see any erection, she told me she is very horny type.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the observer View Post
If I was in your shoes, will transfer the maid out.
Why keep temptation in the hse?
A broken family because of a maid is one of the worst mistakes one can make.

A FL is cheaper and fuss free.
Hmmmm I thought of it but now new maid additional SGD1,500. Also, what to tell my wife to transfer? Later the maid anyhow say things at agency, like sir wanted to fuck her but failed thats why send her away? Later police come will be Atomic bomb......I rather keep quiet, play by ear.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1