The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugar mummy pay $4.5k per day. Is it scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
but I think I not qualify to be a gigglo, I dont have the Oppa looks and body, I am old, not handsome and not tall....maybe in my next life....haha
555 ... Me Too Bro Also Old Man Bo Lang Ai Liao ....Maybe Throw Some Money To Gals Then They Want

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
Ya encounter lot of time. She will tell u lot of story n ask your pay deposit to register.
Ya Till Now Also Have , That's Why Nowadays I Also Seldom Go In To Michat

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

hmm ex colleague is also agent? or you worry the bros here laugh at you that u respond to those ad and post advertising this sorta of scam??
Old 04-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trtmeister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wahhh pay so much, u nvr ask ur fren where they from meh... the sugar mommy ur fren show is freelance or from those sugarbook website wan?
Old 07-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Michat is actually a scam chat where the false ML and mummy. I even encounter any mo saying horny and ask me go her house to f her. I ask for pic and video of her and she also give it to me. In the end she will say she have some kids in the house and ask u buy iTunes card to entertain them then we can have fun in the room. After see her videos and pics, I deleted her account. Lol.

U will also meet lot of ML saying $100 for 2 hrs. Nowadays where got this type of living ar. Obviously is a scam.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Michat is actually a scam chat where the false ML and mummy. I even encounter any mo saying horny and ask me go her house to f her. I ask for pic and video of her and she also give it to me. In the end she will say she have some kids in the house and ask u buy iTunes card to entertain them then we can have fun in the room. After see her videos and pics, I deleted her account. Lol.

U will also meet lot of ML saying $100 for 2 hrs. Nowadays where got this type of living ar. Obviously is a scam.

U will also encounter lot of sugar mummy agent saying lots of rich lady willing to pay,but u have to register first, this need you to pay first before u got the offer..
Old 10-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

just remember "if it's too good to be true, then it probably isn't"
Old 10-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Got sugar mummy to introduce to me?
Old 11-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
neotradtattoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
What you says is 1/2 true. If you are working as a gigglo, you state your terms and conditions first just like how a girl will state her terms and conditions. Yours is different as you met at a club which people feelings are 'mutual' which in the case your feeling was gone the moment you see her naked. For gigglos like us, we just view it as transaction based. If you can sexify the client, you are lucky cause you get a regular one or else just wait for the next coming. Like all hookers, it is by word of mouth. Women share within their own circles who are the best male hookers around.
Hi bro passiontea.

I just DM you
Old 16-08-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be really honest there sugar mummy who pay more than 4.5k, Sugar mummies are actually super loaded womens who dont want to get into the commitment of relationship and are wiling to pay alot for good sex
Old 18-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
orbegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my old army camp mate whom i am still in contact now used to work in cuppage plaza where there is a pub meant of ladies paying for fun....old timers should know which 1 around 15 years ago where mamasans bring their girls there to un-wind...but of course....most guys have the thinking how good they are in bed will get them rich...but they also missed the point where looks,witty,body figure and even deep pockets(in certain cases) are required...certain woman seeks the feeling of being screwed,some wants to feel pampered,some feels the need to dorminate,but most importantly...respect is the key to survive the world of being a sugar coated toy boy he said to us....till now he is still in this line(not in the pub)but as some other job scope which still pays well...
Old 03-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

There is no free lunch in this world.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post
There is no free lunch in this world.
Can you stop your spamming, please
Old 03-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

All this are scam lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1