The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blikingnets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: DIRTYSECRET
Venue: Central. Parking available

Lady: Mimi
Look: Same as picture advertised. Light make up.
Body: Very SLIM. Small waist.
Boobs: Soft but Enhanced Boobs. Nicely made into her small frame body.
BbbJ: Can suck for very long. She knows how to tease u with her eye contact while shoving my 2ic down her throat.
FJ: 10/10 Good stamina and rides well. Carried fuck her easily. Sexy moaning.
Attitude: Very cheerful lady. Never rush.

Overall: Instruction was given clear from stable. Worth the dmg paid. Saw celine too, Her huge (.)(.) was so tempting!
Old 04-02-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

Came back after CNY, see so many new girls added in dome1, had a hard time picking which one.. ended up choosing Jacey from AL

Jacey from Affection Lodge

Location East, parking no issues

OKT: 9/10 (fast response)
Face: 9/10 (looks better real life than photos)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup, quite small B)
Pussy: 8/10 (wet and neatly trimmed)
Body: 8/10 (got the SYT face and body)
Catbath: 8/10 (cleaning me thoroughly)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very professional and shiok, CIM and asked her to swallow)
HJ: 8/10 (uses KY for gliding action)
FJ: 9/10 (great moans throughout with missionary style)
Dmg: $140 + 30(swallow) + tips
RTF: Face/body and skills is there, price is acceptable. Overall about 8.7/10 this session. Saw another girl should be May, also quite pretty. will RTF after i booked a session with May.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nevesnrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenna @ DS 4/2/20

First up, OKT is a great bro, smooth and fast booking process with clear instruction. Location at central area, with shared bathroom.

I was standing outside waiting for her to open the door, and I was greeted by a petite syt. Jenna have those ah lian kind of look, but when u meet her u will think she like those cute cute one. Shower was ok, nothing much happened, so it was quick and back to room. Like another bro said, she dosent really like cum, because i noticed she spit out into tissue after a bbbj. But her FJ was really good. We started with missionary, thn doggy and cowgirl, cowgirl was so intense the bed even moved! Frenching wise, not so much, only light kisses, but she is very adorable, we kept laughing and had
fun the entire session.

Overall, great experience with Jenna and DS, but she is moving back tomorrow so wont get a chance to rtf anytime soon which is a little sad
Old 04-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Kel from slutdun. She was here 2 year ago under same stable of the name cash plenty of good fr on her.

Look: 8 cute syt face

Body 8 petite small small

Boob enchanced C (previous was small a/b this trip here got upsize her cup 5month ago not rock hard type)

Shower from body until toe

Fj wet accommodate no black face

French allow

Bbbj 8 can keep going, some part using tmher tongue to twist not sure jow but super sensitive

Can speak basic eng no problem in communication
Overall 9/10, fair slim syt with no attitude, keep pleasing and make every cents worth it, she is those crazy xmm kind of girl.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
underaged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 🌠 RL 🌠 💞 MIZI 💞 on 4th Feb 2020 @ 1400hrs

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=760518

OKT: Response was fast and instructions were clear.

Location: Discreet, very spacious and clean room. Comes with in room toilet.

Looks: 10/10 Look mixed, love the eyes, Mizi is very pretty and has very sharp features

Body: 9/10 very slim and petite frame with soft and natural tits

Frenching: 9/10 lots of tongue actions, attacking all areas she loves to french.
BBBJ: 10/10 simply pure DT with no hands and with me pushing and pulling of her head is simply amazing!!!

FJ: 9/10 she is very light and small, very good to carry around and she can pump well when she's on top!!!

Fingering: Yes !! Tight and will turn her horny mode on!!

GFE: 10/10 even after you done the deed she will cross her legs and hug you for at least 10 mins!

Overall: 10/10 very SYT, be careful of KC-ed, good service, pussy is shaved clean!! She going back soon. T^T

RTF: Yes if my wallet permits
Old 04-02-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Eatshitanddie89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Ammy from Seduction68.

Stable brother SD damn swee. Fast reply and steady.
Location: 10/10. great location as i drive and walkable distance from HDB MSCP.
Room: 10/10. Very spacious and bed superb big and comfy!
Looks: 9/10. Very pretty. Those you sure need 2/3 times glance when passby her.
Body: 10/10. No complain! Fair and flawless!
Boobs: 9/10. Enhanced. But super shiok! Nice to motorboat and grab when doggy.
GFE: 10/10. Macham long lost gf. Spend time with you that full session. Never look hp. Not time watcher!
BBBJ: 9/10. Good suction and she does it in many position.
FJ: 10/10. She loves to kiap and even when never kiap, she v tight. Shiok pinnacle level!
RTF: ofc. What question is this?!! Hahahahaha
Old 04-02-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
summerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysummerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

02/02 Post FR for Gwen from SS

Couldn’t believe my luck when OKT told me that this Ang Pai was free right when u asked. Have been wanting to bonk her but couldn’t manage to book a slot on 2 occasions already.

Anyway, FR as follows in summary:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

The toilet was small and as such, there was not much space for showering together but I prefer my own space and if she were to rubbah me in the shower.. it would have been extra points but it’s still fine.

Gwen’s figure is very solid, but her service... OMG! When she BBBJ on you.. she does it as if she want you to CIM but knows when to stop and cap you before riding and slamming herself hard on you while frenching you with so much passion you will think you want to just continue fucking this one al night long.

She has about another week left so if you have a chance to experience her, I’m very confirm plus Choo sure she will go down your books as one of the best bonks!
Old 04-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -107 / Power: 0
alextiho alextiho

Fr for PARE from Loveaffair

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761689

Looks: 90% close to photos, pretty syt look, look like sg ah lian
Body: Petite slim sexy.
Boobs: Big enhanced, suits her body frame.
BBBJ: very active, will suck for long time with no complaints, good suction and CIM
FJ: Accommodating to all positions, a sex freak herself, she came a few times during the session
RTF: Definately, those looking for slim syt with big boobs should try her out
Old 04-02-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
reaper141 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

May Loveaffair

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761687

Look: 9 pretty face sure won't reject kind. Chiobu
Boob: 8.5 natural big Bs, nice handful, really soft and bouncy
body: 9 great ass, hourglass model figure.
Bath: SOP
bbbj:10 rotating between slow to fast, very stimulating and can tell she really loves to suck
fj:12/10 sex nympho who wouldnt slow down, loves it rough and fast, will tell me shes really horny and wants me to pump her faster. Cowgirl and doggy the best positions
French: 10/10 DFK throughout the whole session
Gfe: damn high, i think i kena kc by her already
Old 04-02-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
randywest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CoCo
Lax

Had sometime after some appointment cancelled so I try coco

Bcos of some issue with the lift she have to come to pick me up from lift though is apartment. When I saw this girl I was amaze how pretty she is. She is really prettier than the photo, the photo make her look mature but her real person really like 20 to 22. Plus she really dress up. I am really impress with the way she dress.Like going to those high end KTV or party. Plus she put on some perfume. I am in bermudas and sweating.

Went to the room and tot she was unfriendly bu ut she actually quite cute and laugh easily but just the nerve as she is first time into this and can see even in sex shes inexperience

I have to adjust my expectation and now I view her as a teen going to party that I am go damn lucky to pick up. Low mileage in sex but excited.
for the shower she shower for me but she have showered. in room she dun speak english but when I speak some thai works she is so giggly. Everytime she smile or giggle reminds me of the very cute/ gorgeuos prom queen in poly. She is in towel and I realise she shy about her boobs which is A. But other than that her body is really to die for. no fats but firm flesh. Caress her body and kisses turn into french. lucky for me I realise she Halls and I buy some fruity halls with me, hers I believe is melon taste and from then on we french and french. She dun allow painting but I realise she love sex. bcos cannot paint I also dun ask her bbbj,

TBC...
Old 04-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
randywest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

part 2...

i dunno she know or not but pretty poly girl so I also dun want make her uncomfortable. Some bros maybe wondering why like no service but I still happily go on, bcos she really very pretty. young bros bring her out as GF I think all your frens sure jealous like fuck. Every time I see her pretty smile and giggle I really anything okay
she how very high with the french and caps on fast. But her pussy is really tight bcos my average size cock only go in halfway I can feel the resistance, for 5 min my cock in halfway in. but damn the natural young pussy is milking it even half way in. But slowly more and more go in. I was very careful not to hurt her as her pussy really very young and tight and the reward is after the patience she soon start to enjoy sex and the amount of time she cum is crazy. I lost count. But shes really really clamping to my cock with her cuming. it was about 20 mins that I finallly cum into her. Shes totally spend but still really pretty.
Shower liao and go back I teach her how to massage and she massage a bit on me then I massage her again but see her face I cannot tahan and go for 2nd round, but OMG her pussy still so tight. it is a repeat of first session with cock halfway in until lafter 5 min then another 20 min of missionary and cowgirl I release all into her.
bathe again and after bath my cock is in her pussy again but this time round just feel the wall of her pussy while I look and caress her beautiful face. i mean this pussy is too damn tight and good. that I really have to be gentle. as I am writing tis FR my cock still tighten remember the feel of her pussy though it probably left 1 drop
Be gentle with this one and you be rewarded. 1) mouth smell good 2) treat her as a young poly gf 3) speak thai will be great, she laugh a lot when I repeat my 5 to 6 words I know in thai
amazing pretty syt
Old 04-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnic002 View Post
Went for Katty from RollyPolly few days back.

looks: 7/10 ( a little different but still fine)
body: 7/10 ( not really for boobs lover )
Frenching: 6/10 ( only kiss no tongue to tongue not what I like )
GFE: 7/10 ( will have small chats and some massage with you throughout )
FJ : 7:10 ( she seemed a little tired and kept asking me to move but overall still ok can feel the tightness and hotness )

overall still not a bad one!

Is she C cup natural as advertised? Why not for boobs lover? Was planning to find her soon..
Old 04-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Alice (RP)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761575

Alice is a late 20s OL from Korat. Works for Canon back home. First trip to Singapore and new to the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Medium built, a bit curvy with meat at the right places and a sexy round & perky butt. Thai tan with smooth complexion. Couple of Sak Yant tattoos on her back. The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced C+ boobs with brown pointy nipples. Surgery scar under boob.

Fluent Frencher.

Welcomes painting and fingering. Easily wet.

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM available too. Her BBBJ comes with lots of tongue curling, licking and sucking. Can DT really well too.

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Her rodeo cowgirl has lots of grinding action with sensual moans.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Doesn't check phone and not a time watcher.

Alice is a demura lass with a good attitude. Jovial, friendly and willing to please. Excellent bed skills though she is new to the trade and she is not shy to enjoy the process once you hit the right buttons.

Speaks zero English. RTF material.

Venue is a 4-star hotel. Twin single bedroom with a bath tub. I asked Alice to fill-up the tub so both of us had quite a bit of fun and hanky-panky in there. Too bad Alice is not BKK MP-trained. Bring your own towels though.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

More photos from Alice today. Looks like she is not gonna give up till I RTF her.

Old 04-02-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
helplessman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterTest View Post
FR on Lucky - RollyPollyMan
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761705

Really lucky with last 2 bonks (check my posts) - both little dynamos who accept AJ have been RTF level experience
Have to try this babe soon, like sibei power
Old 04-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

sudden urge and Went for a hot sexy lady from SilkStockings
morning 1st slot with Janny

Looks: 9/10 (90% similar) - Chio really foxy looks
Body: 9/10 (smoking hot curvy body, well maintained !!!)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice meh meh and lovely nips to suck on! Minus points because it’s enhanced but soft )
Shower: Wash me Super clean probably because of the wonderful Ass Rimming session
BBBJ: 9/10 (had a slow sensual bbbj during shower and then a great bbbj before bonk)

French: 8/10 (passionate frencher )
Painting: 8/10 (lovely juicy abalone )

Ass Rimming:8/10 felt damn high when she did that but I have had better one
FJ: 10/10 (She rides very well, like a cowgirls I cummed my first shot when she rode on me with my hot cum dripping on my groin
Comms: 9/10 can communicate through simple english
Overall: 9/10

**2nd shot COB ! 1st blast shot onto her face rest on her breasts
And she played with my offspring for a while !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1