The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Wish all bros piak piak many many
Old 28-01-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
too many guys are soft and scared wont dare explore unreported places of if they want to they expect you to plan act like free tourguide they just liability or burden but if willing to do such things really good fresh shellfish is 15-20k portion young fresh girl i know can be found for 150k a shot and best is they not spoilt by all carrot chop foreigners

Yeah I know what you meant many of them are too used to being spoonfed in this millennium generation so anything out of the beaten path is too "risky" for them

One last frontier that I have not managed to reach yet in Asia is Mong La, nearly made it at one time but didnt managed to get in as unluckily the border pass was closed due to some unrest going on, made me waste all those valuable travelling time for nothing

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Chúc mừng năm mới
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Happy Lunar New
Quote:
Happy new year

Happy New Year too to you guys

Chuc Mung Nam Moi RAT RAT Hanh Phuc Phat Tai

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I recommend this : https://imgur.com/wBYz89C

Chili & Salt exfoliate, got tom yam flavor also but that is crossing into thai-ger territory

Oooh I love Spa body scrub especially the"after-treatment" but make sure you wash thoroughly otherwise the sandy stuff may get into your kukujiao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year. Start work nia. Look for mask. Cb
Old 29-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Speaking of Vietbu, heard from a friend that poseidon spa at Johor Bahru got a whole new bunch of them. these are the pics he showed me

wonder if anyone else knows of any other viet bu joints in johor
Old 30-01-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy new year. Start work nia. Look for mask. Cb

KNS I go almost every cuntry now all also on pandemic mode liao all thanks to the CB Cockroach Cuntry now want to french the charbors also worry

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1988 View Post
Speaking of Vietbu, heard from a friend that poseidon spa at Johor Bahru got a whole new bunch of them. these are the pics he showed me

wonder if anyone else knows of any other viet bu joints in johor

I can safely say that almost ALL the well known HCs & Spas in JB got VBs liao as they already overtook other nationalities in terms of WL numbers in Malaysia in fact I was so surprised to find them even in those far flung odd small places in Malaysia like Pengerrang

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
One last frontier that I have not managed to reach yet in Asia is Mong La, nearly made it at one time but didnt managed to get in as unluckily the border pass was closed due to some unrest going on, made me waste all those valuable travelling time for nothing
Visiting Mong La? This is why you shouldn’t

Because make no mistake, there is little to see in Mong La except misery. Run by the rebel group known as the National Democratic Alliance Army (NDAA), the enclave bordering China’s Yunnan province has become a
hub for prostitution, gambling and crime
. Everywhere you go in the city centre, scantily dressed girls – some as young as 13 – sit like dolls on display in shop-front brothels. Brochures in hotels advertise sex with 14-year-old Vietnamese virgins.

https://www.mmtimes.com/opinion/1943...shouldn-t.html
Old 30-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
KNS I go almost every cuntry now all also on pandemic mode liao all thanks to the CB Cockroach Cuntry now want to french the charbors also worry

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Haha. . . other activities lah. French n kiss for wht.

Wear a mask n receive BJ. Should b OK hor. Hahahaha

So far mati one all between 48 - 80+ ( other thn a 36) . . . . hmmm .. So u got kana the elderly grp? Hahahha
Old 01-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Now is the time to go to Vietnam for the 12usd pussies, no mainland Chinese to compete with you. Đồ Sơn, Hải Phòng and Quat Lam, Nam Dinh are the two main places.
Mainland Chinese are not allow to enter Vietnam due to the Wuhan virus.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
good luck those areas very high anti chinese feelings even if you look chinese you will be rejected by the girls esp pretty ones most foreign men jap angomo etc only get the fatter older ones,
plus unless you younger and speak language the girls are dead fish type very little service, i go to these places when i got exploring but its better for me to stay in HCMC and find my 12usd bonks rather than go off into the provinces JUST for 6-10usd bonks
" plus unless you younger and speak language ". You got it all.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Have a good wkend guys
Old 03-02-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Visiting Mong La? This is why you shouldn’t

https://www.mmtimes.com/opinion/1943...shouldn-t.html

Ermmm uncle MOST of those far-flung ulu ulu border towns are cowboy towns with their fair share of vices, which as you already know me many years I will do much more than just read from the internet to prepare for any trips you really need to travel & explore more lah instead of being cooped up your whole life in Sinkie & Wetnam

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-02-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. . . other activities lah. French n kiss for wht.

Wear a mask n receive BJ. Should b OK hor. Hahahaha

So far mati one all between 48 - 80+ ( other thn a 36) . . . . hmmm .. So u got kana the elderly grp? Hahahha

Just came back from Sawadeekrup-land, even the AGGs & ST places ask if you are from Cockroachland before they wana serve you

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1