The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Powerbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Soccer Betting Prediction

Hi All..

A self introduction, as my nick has said i am a compulsive gambler making some side income true sport betting. I have seen alot of Soccer prediction online which ask gambler to pay them for the tips first and give alot of random tips. So i had decide to start this new thread to give tipping advice and also share which game is worth the bet. Disclaimer that not all the tip i gave is 100%. Bet at your own risk! Just give me a power up if you had won the bet based on my tipping. All the best!

I will be concluding my track record based on my betting ratio. stay tuned

Last edited by Powerbet; 05-01-2020 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Powerbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Soccer Betting Prediction

I will be selecting 3 games from the FA Cup tonight which i myself will bet on.

Game 1: Charlton Athletic VS W.B.A
Both Teams are relatively no on their best form. none of them had made any winnings from the past 2 games. beside they last meeting end up with a 2-2 draw with W.B.A on their home ground. Expecting a Draw game as well. However, i will be going for Charlton at +0.75 with the odd at 1.985.

Game 2: QPR VS Swansea City
Out of 3 past encounter, Swansea trump on 2 occasion winning and home with 3-0 and away with 1-3. Swansea are currently on better form in compared with QPR. Swansea should be able to take this away game. My bet will go to Swansea at level game with odd at 2.25

Game 3: Chelsea Vs Nottingham
Betting the regular game are hard. Therefore for this game i will place a side bet on corners instead. Chelsea attacks are pretty weak in recent form with little assist from the side line. Book keeper are offering a handicap of 4.75 in corners. I dun think Chelsea will be able to lead in corner by such a huge margin. Beside Chelsea should be able score goals with Nottingham poor away records. My money goes to Corner Nottingham +4.75 with odds at 1.875

Betting ratio: Game 1 : 3, Game 2: 5, Game 3: 5 and parlay at 1.
Good Luck!

*Disclaimer. Above are just my pure judgement. I dont guarantee results. Bet at your own risk!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1