The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
If you've only ever dated one girl

Any bros here have the experience of marrying their first girlfriend? Will guys regret never playing the field, especially if they met their first loves when they young, and were faithful throughout?

Or have you ever been in that situation and how is it like? Share stories lehhh.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If you've only ever dated one girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Any bros here have the experience of marrying their first girlfriend? Will guys regret never playing the field, especially if they met their first loves when they young, and were faithful throughout?

Or have you ever been in that situation and how is it like? Share stories lehhh.
Me! Me! Me!

I was with my first girlfriend almost from the start till death do us apart. Almost only. Her mum approved but not her dad. Expectations of the wedding plan was marked in a message from her mum ---> her ---> me. Sad to say, I screwed all things up that leaded us to separation.

Nonetheless, if I ever date you, you will always be my first & my last.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Me! Me! Me!

I was with my first girlfriend almost from the start till death do us apart. Almost only. Her mum approved but not her dad. Expectations of the wedding plan was marked in a message from her mum ---> her ---> me. Sad to say, I screwed all things up that leaded us to separation.

Nonetheless, if I ever date you, you will always be my first & my last.
Hahah shit, I realised there's no focus in my first post. What I really wanted was to ask if guys will regret not dating more girls and settling down too quickly. But thanks for sharing your story bruh!
Old 11-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hahah shit, I realised there's no focus in my first post. What I really wanted was to ask if guys will regret not dating more girls and settling down too quickly. But thanks for sharing your story bruh!
Rest assured. I have been very focus in every of your post.

Never. I once told a friend of mine who commented that:" Other people's relationship always seemed better than mine. Why is that so?"

HappyOwl responded:" It is because you have been focusing on other people's relationship that you neglected yours. End of the day, you are the one who made the decision who you want to date with."
Old 11-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not married yet but I'm glad I dated a few other girls. After my 2nd girl and beyond, eyes got opened and realized how bad my first gf was treating me. I guess some bros are lucky to find the right one on their first try. Other sad souls like me have to search a little longer before finding one.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute

Of cos will regret!!! YOLO
Old 11-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 13
aceaceguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraceaceguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

you should date others first. maybe u will regret, maybe u will be glad. after all, decisions will make u what u are today

how about ur story first? photos also can
Old 11-06-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

haha funny u throw such a question here in sbf Ms PM. a majority of male dom looking for something forum.

I think those love at 1st sight thing does exist but happily ever after hmmm maybe 0.1% of that love at 1st sight grp will have no regret they have choosen that particular woman or man.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
Not married yet but I'm glad I dated a few other girls. After my 2nd girl and beyond, eyes got opened and realized how bad my first gf was treating me. I guess some bros are lucky to find the right one on their first try. Other sad souls like me have to search a little longer before finding one.
But at least now you know better what you want!
Old 11-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
haha funny u throw such a question here in sbf Ms PM. a majority of male dom looking for something forum.

I think those love at 1st sight thing does exist but happily ever after hmmm maybe 0.1% of that love at 1st sight grp will have no regret they have choosen that particular woman or man.
Eh bro did you seriously just call me ms pm hahahaha wtf. And yea exactly, that's why I come here to ask you guys share experience right hahaha. But kinda looking more for masterjerker kind, where he found love with someone other than his wife.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am your faithful Cello and got dumped!
Old 11-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh bro did you seriously just call me ms pm hahahaha wtf. And yea exactly, that's why I come here to ask you guys share experience right hahaha. But kinda looking more for masterjerker kind, where he found love with someone other than his wife.
lol u just want stories? ? kk let all the teller come post here.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
tioseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my first girlfriend when both of us are 18. Then she becomes ex-girlfriend, then becomes my ex-wife, lol! Dated for 7 years before tying the knot. Filed for divorce after 7 years too.

We lost our virgins to each other in the 2nd year of relationship. I was unfaithful for the first time 5th year into my marriage. Before then, I had never visit health care centres or working ladies before, in other words, never touch another lady although I have opportunities. I’m curious and also my mind is corrupted as my inner circles of friend are doing it.

My sex life with my ex-wife was “great” or I think so at that time. 3-4 times per week. Me being green and inexperience, always horny and hard even after so many years together with her. I don’t see a need to have ECA.

The moment I have the urge, I would French her, grab her Full B breast and lick her breast and nipple for about 30 seconds. Ask her to blow 1-2 mins when 2 ic is hard and wet with her saliva, I will just pump her in missionary and finished in doggie, total around 20 mins, decent timing. No foreplay…

And I “think” it’s normal.

She being nube, never complains too. Sometimes she will complain pain when she is too dry. The next thing I did is spit and coat my 2ic with saliva, go very slow for a while and go full speed when I feel it’s lubricated enough. I enjoyed myself as I’m also nube.

I do visit KTV 2-3 times a month for free at that time and it is very common for my construction industries. My contractors will pay everything for me, including tips and take away but I didn’t try take-away. Sometimes I don’t even call for girls. But I would visit with my own cliques and from my own pocket once every few months to catch up.

It was then that my mind is slowly turning bad. Although banging my ex-wife, I fantasize those girls I met through KTV, or sales girls / engineers selling their products while trying to flirt with me. I had to exert self-control physically at work but let lose mentally at home.

I was attending some product course and met a 20 year old girl, good height of 1.7m, national volleyball player. Slim long legs, toned muscles, athlete frame, decent looking girl next door type. But she was full of vulgarities and I find it cute. My meat your poison.
My first poke on her lasted only 2 seconds. I will elaborate further if you all want details. Same thing, I will lick her super sensitive nipple, coat my 2ic with my own saliva, pump her and done around 20mins from 2nd poke onwards.

My relationship with her lasted 6 months. She knows I’m married and eventually she decided to back off as they don’t want to break up my family. I let go because I don’t really like her but attracted to her lust only.

After tried my 2nd lady in my life, I find it nothing special, same piece of meat. But one thing I like from her is when I pump her missionary, at the final travel of my thrust inwards, she will flick her body upwards momentary. It creates a suction that wrapped my sensitive head all round, going deeper.

That feeling is fantastic and till now, I can’t forget and had not happen to me again. Maybe she is still young and tight, her 2nd man is me.

My second affair was one year later with an ex-SIA stewardess. She is the one that taught how to finger, lick her pussy and foreplay. And she is the one that causes my divorce. Not that I blame her as I am the one that allowed it to happen, I succumbed to my own lust.

I do regret my actions to a certain degree, from there I dropped to my lowest point of life.

Going back to TS questions, yes, I regret not playing the field earlier. If given a choice or 2 to go back time, I would like to play the field before marring my 1st girlfriend again. Or maybe even will not want to play and remain faithful forever.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i cant tell u coz i nvr stopped on the first.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are u someone's First Gf ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1