The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!
Wink Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Thanks for the info.

The WeChat method has been around for quite a while for searching.

Main issue if you need to be in the area to look for people around you.

Have not tried using LINE, but I think you need to know the channels within LINE.

I think Fanfinfin has been resurfaced as finfin dot vip.

The key features looks similar to fanfinfin.

With CB still in place, no chance to try how good this site is.
Thanks for the website lobang, took a while to understand how it works with Google Translate. Sent out 8 English text Line messages and only managed to have 2 replies. Both are good bonks served by the same syt in the photos, the experience is similar in engaging FL Dome 1.

There are quite a few inactive or outdated contacts hence using the filter function and looking at field reports date does help.

From the location mapping, the highest concentrations is at Huai Khwang area where both my bonks took place at Ratchada Soi 17. While waiting for the room number to go up, noticed quite a few syt going in/out of the Family Mart. Strike a quick conversation with them and get some Lines for standby

Will not provide FR but in current lockdown situation I am one Happy Released Man

Lastly the Line contacts from the website are agents which take a cut, as usual you can always work out something with the girl directly.

Play safe.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrer View Post
Thanks for the website lobang, took a while to understand how it works with Google Translate. Sent out 8 English text Line messages and only managed to have 2 replies. Both are good bonks served by the same syt in the photos, the experience is similar in engaging FL Dome 1.

There are quite a few inactive or outdated contacts hence using the filter function and looking at field reports date does help.

From the location mapping, the highest concentrations is at Huai Khwang area where both my bonks took place at Ratchada Soi 17. While waiting for the room number to go up, noticed quite a few syt going in/out of the Family Mart. Strike a quick conversation with them and get some Lines for standby

Will not provide FR but in current lockdown situation I am one Happy Released Man

Lastly the Line contacts from the website are agents which take a cut, as usual you can always work out something with the girl directly.

Play safe.

Bro, thanks for the information and FR.

Appreciates your sharing here.

Hopefully when all these COVID-19 issues end, I can get the chance to go BKK to try it out myself.

I also have the same observations as you, i.e. the concentration seems to be in Huay Khwang area...

Based on the search results generated from the site.

Enjoy since you are there.

Have fun!

Old 27-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Play safe.
Is it at Watana Mansion bro?
Old 27-05-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
observer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. I haven't been to Thai before.. Can any kind bro pm and share with me the location to find those syt girls or pm their ctc if possible so that I can try when I finally can go? 3Q ��‍♂️
Old 28-05-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Is it at Watana Mansion bro?
Bro, PMed you the exact location.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I looked at your post history i can see that you are genuine sharing of top knotch intel and real share type so i have pm you as you are such a little prince VIP type location where you can finds uni students and i have also included a ctc of a 18yr old busty instagram model i pay 1000 bht 1hr ST
steady la you
Old 29-05-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I looked at your post history i can see that you are genuine sharing of top knotch intel and real share type so i have pm you as you are such a little prince VIP type location where you can finds uni students and i have also included a ctc of a 18yr old busty instagram model i pay 1000 bht 1hr ST
Bro Tom, can pass me some contact also??

kekekeke.....
Old 29-05-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, PMed you the exact location.
OK thanks bro , by the way the restaurant food there is good too..
Old 30-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can share contact too?
Old 31-05-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
OK thanks bro , by the way the restaurant food there is good too..
Somboon seafood
Old 02-06-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was in Bangkok this last week (I live in Thailand) and gave Tinder a shot. The result is, I seem to have gotten myself a young little girlfriend! Of course, there is no free lunch; no direct payment but take her shopping a couple of times. Almost 40 years younger than me! The problem, as ever with young girls, performance is not nearly as good as I've gotten used to over the years with professionals and older women.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
I was in Bangkok this last week (I live in Thailand) and gave Tinder a shot. The result is, I seem to have gotten myself a young little girlfriend! Of course, there is no free lunch; no direct payment but take her shopping a couple of times. Almost 40 years younger than me! The problem, as ever with young girls, performance is not nearly as good as I've gotten used to over the years with professionals and older women.
damn.... any photo of her?
Old 03-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
damn.... any photo of her?
Sure, I don't see why not if I can attach this image. This is a screencap from a video she sent me yesterday.

I'll be back in Bangkok in a couple of weeks and see if this lasts for more than a week or so!
Old 04-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Sure, I don't see why not if I can attach this image. This is a screencap from a video she sent me yesterday.

I'll be back in Bangkok in a couple of weeks and see if this lasts for more than a week or so!
Look good, pure and fresh

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Look good, pure and fresh
Thanks. Yes, fresh and pretty. Dangerous combination.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1