The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

times are hard in thailand now.
A lot thai people lost income source or got a big pay cut to keep their jobs. Those got pay cuts one wont die but their house & car easily repo by banks, as u know thai people like to load on a lot of debt and pay through their nose every month. A little bit of shock to their income and they easily lose their house or car back to the banks.

Was in bkk last weekend. Visited my favorite thai joint as usual (not thermae). The number of working girls available that night really almost double of what i saw during normal times.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
times are hard in thailand now.
A lot thai people lost income source or got a big pay cut to keep their jobs. Those got pay cuts one wont die but their house & car easily repo by banks, as u know thai people like to load on a lot of debt and pay through their nose every month. A little bit of shock to their income and they easily lose their house or car back to the banks.

Was in bkk last weekend. Visited my favorite thai joint as usual (not thermae). The number of working girls available that night really almost double of what i saw during normal times.
What's in your opinion the best place to meet semi freelance girls (besides Thermea) ?
Old 12-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going on the pull tonight?
Old 12-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good for cheongsters as WLs are strapped for cash!
Old 13-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Care to reveal where?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 13-03-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I felt disgusted to be honest. Her appearance is below average. Few guys were wearing mask in the bar. Still can see mainland Chinese in Bangkok and in the bar.
There will be people who are into GMILF ma.. like wayne rooney.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 14-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I felt disgusted to be honest. Her appearance is below average. Few guys were wearing mask in the bar. Still can see mainland Chinese in Bangkok and in the bar.
I saw her also.. I think she's mentally unsound!
Surprised they let her into the premises. Maybe those few old uncle staffs there pity her.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I saw her also.. I think she's mentally unsound!
Surprised they let her into the premises. Maybe those few old uncle staffs there pity her.
I left at 10pm. How was the crowd and supply after that?
Old 16-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wanted to go bkk this week but SG imposed 14days quarantine...sian..

wanted to prebook one of the gal I know from cafe thermae but she reject me outright saying she not meeting anyone now becos of Covid19..
wondering how's the scene in cafe thermae
Old 22-03-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was in Bangkok for a couple of days after the lockdown of bars and entertainment was in effect. Soi cowboy and nana all closed. Stayed near thermae and there are still many girls standing in front of the shop. On Friday I visited around 11pm and there were easily 50+. On sat there were only a handful around 9pm. Don't go too early. Conversations with a girl revealed the police were patrolling and trying to shoo them away. This might intensify as they are shutting down the malls.

Still had some decent quality girls. Still the same opening rate 2500baht short time. Possibly could negotiate more given how bad the economic situation is now in Thailand. But I usually find haggling lowers the service quality so I usually end up saying 2000 and if good I give 500. Turned out well since I got bbbj and dfk with no resistance.

Friday picked a girl called honey from south Thailand. Looked Viet. Very slim, long black hair, natural small tits. She said she was 20 years old. Service was great, pussy tight clean shaven, allowed dfk, daty and bbbj. Good English as well.

Sat I came a bit too early so only had a handful of girls but already one caught my eye. Aun from koh samui, 26. Sexy Malay look with captivating eyes. Enhanced tits but very nicely done. She said she spent 120k baht. Felt decent to touch, not like those hard round ones. Very well travelled and lived overseas quite a few years so fluent in English. Very very good bbbj blowjob, dfk allowed but didn't allow daty as she had problems in the past. Clean shaven and has a nice ass for doggy.

Decent bonks, surprised I managed to get dfk with the virus going around. Aun did mention one of her friends contracted corona from her bf who had dealings with Chinese customers. Fortunately she was away from bkk during that month.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Very very good bbbj blowjob, dfk allowed but didn't allow daty as she had problems in the past.
What problem?

STDs?!
Old 22-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So is Thermae a bar? a cafe? a pub? or a coffee house? a restaurant?

Eateries do allow take away.
No, its an essential service.
Old 28-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
No, its an essential service.
Social club

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Tiagong today F&B can open for dine in liao is it?

Who's going to open pau in Thermae tonight for good luck?
Old 07-05-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Tiagong today F&B can open for dine in liao is it?

Who's going to open pau in Thermae tonight for good luck?
Haha..without tourist Thermae will not be the same again even if opens now. Anyone has any idea

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1