The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 11-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangren122 View Post
Going over JB right now for a car wash.. and for a nice soapy hour or two with the Viet SYTs over there
where is a good place for car wash, maybe wax also. safe to leave the car there and go for soapy hour?
Old 02-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Saigontrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
where is a good place for car wash, maybe wax also. safe to leave the car there and go for soapy hour?
Near Jalan Abiad u can leave yr car there and walk over to 小公主. But its a FJ joint and no soapy
Old 04-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fluoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New member here from JB. Any gathering?
Old 15-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dammit! The crowds are back.
After having smooth passage travelling into & back from JB for the past few weeks..... I had a surprise yesterday when I was stuck in the jam for 2 hrs at the Woodlands Causeway. I left Marsiling @ 1.20pm and only managed to clear JB CIQ @ 3.15pm.
After clearing CIQ..... I thought go have a clean traditional massage to relax and the bloody joint was full house! Was told to come back 2 hrs later as all their masseuses are fully booked.
And it is not even the school holidays yet. Has the people become immuned to Covid19?
Next week is start of the school holidays and I expect the situation to be worse.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not only are the day tourists are coming again..... the "black cops" cronies from Ahmad Zahid's reign are resurfacing again after lying low during Mahathir's reign as PM.

Businesses are already suffering from poor business and yet these cops are ramping up their raids again. Just this past week alone..... more than 11 ktvs, clubs, spas, massage parlours were raided.
Old 16-03-2020, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Dammit! The crowds are back.
After having smooth passage travelling into & back from JB for the past few weeks..... I had a surprise yesterday when I was stuck in the jam for 2 hrs at the Woodlands Causeway. I left Marsiling @ 1.20pm and only managed to clear JB CIQ @ 3.15pm.
After clearing CIQ..... I thought go have a clean traditional massage to relax and the bloody joint was full house! Was told to come back 2 hrs later as all their masseuses are fully booked.
And it is not even the school holidays yet. Has the people become immuned to Covid19?
Next week is start of the school holidays and I expect the situation to be worse.
Travelling around the world is now curtailed. Only travelling to Malaysia is without any restrictions so those Singaporeans who need a holiday no choice can only go Malaysia. 2 weeks ago Genting hotel sent me promotion email. Today I tried to book for next week 3D2N but KNN they reply promotion withdrawn.... and the room rates also double up in price too. Must be a lot of Singaporeans going there during the holidays.
Old 17-03-2020, 08:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the whole world is waiting.

They are also and alway a confusing country.

During virus period, they can still play political game and also have large gathering at palace instead of worrying and thinking hw to make sure not to have wide spread but still can have all these game.

Can see now alot of long queue at super market.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-03-2020, 01:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think there are still questions arising by some Malaysians.

There are already new on Sunday that Malaysian going to lock down and one day later Singapore announce of Border control of travelling history in last 14days in Asea country to be issue SHN. But this will exclude travellers from Malaysia who arrived by land or sea and those that cross the border daily.

In the press conference by Singapore National Development stated separate arrangement are being made by a bilateral joint are working on the land and border crossing issue.

So meaning, before Singapore Implement the Border Control Malaysia side already know it will be a lock down but why was it being informed so late resulting in all this hassle?

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Another question is, the period of electing new PM. So many gather at the palace. Is it advisiable?

At that point of time, if their garment not greedy and care for citizen. They should do something to prevent the virus rather than do all those not important thing resulting in what happen today.

Old 20-03-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Haha... I love this video
Old 22-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Non-M'sians entering M'sia must pay S$684 for 14-day hotel quarantine from June 1 onwards
No choice, mayudin side going to run out of money liao that y have to impose the 150RM. They are also a country famous for roti prata and also famous for playing political war.

Old 24-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This will be great news for chiongsters as the Singapore scene is getting boring and problematic.

If there's no 14 days requirement then chiongsters can go in look see. On the other hand, some of the maysian girls maybe can come help revitalize sg scene at a good rate.
This is wishful thinking from one side only.
Malaysia is desperate for Singkie tourist dollars...... but SG government not in favour of reciprocal full opening without restrictions.
I understand from insider sources SG negotiation team standing firm on 14 day SHN requirements for all incoming persons..... whereas Mudland side pushing hard for full pre-covid like unrestricted cross-border movement.

Would be interesting to see which side gives in.
Old 25-06-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Malaysia is desperate for Singkie tourist dollars...... but SG government not in favour of reciprocal full opening without restrictions.
I understand from insider sources SG negotiation team standing firm on 14 day SHN requirements for all incoming persons..... whereas Mudland side pushing hard for full pre-covid like unrestricted cross-border movement.

Your FM Vivian Balakrishnan oredi said on National TV not going to open the Sin-Mal borders unconditionally.
We understand his point of view coz everyone knows Singkies are kuasi, kiasu type of character.
Wtf must have contact tracing, covid19 testing & 14-day SHN if SG is to open its border with Malaysia..... so troublesome then better remain closed as it is.... no loss to us.
Old 25-06-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I went on a tour of JB....... happy to see many joints are oredi open for business..... fuckshops, spas, massage ctrs etc .... most of them are back in business liao.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post

Of course they need SG badly. Now china hard to come in. If no need singapore they will so desperate to open the custom. Somemore no money that side, keep dragging and peng roti prata about the HSR.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1