The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Club style - 1817

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A couple of days' ago I caught a glimpse of a well-dressed lass in L1654A. I am sucker for fashionista - Dark Blue one-piece mini dress matched with dark blue stiletoes ... If she is taller, it would be ideal, man! I thought she looks cute ... If I don't lay my hands on her soon, I would change my nick here ...

Perhaps I should swing by L1817 and call this fashionista from L1654A. This is what I called - "One stone kills two birds" ...
Bro... do it... 1817 looks nice.

If only some of these houses started with some renovation, especially the Cat 150 ones... most of my bros who cheong with me also prefer these newer ones. BTW, the other day i drove into L16 coming in from Guilemard road, immediately on the right just after about 30plus meters, there's this neon sign with 69 on it... probably house number 69. Any idea? It has dark tinted doors.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went last night to enjoy this newly renovated club without realizing it's cat150! It was worth it though!

I was introduced to YIYI, room have those fancy lights. Yiyi was not tall, but very cute and sweet!

Her super catbath was best I had for a long time. Breast was big, mayb D cup and painting me all over.

BJ was fantastic, but the ball and ass licking is the supershiok and memorable one!!

Definitely return with can afford this hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Bro... do it... 1817 looks nice.

If only some of these houses started with some renovation, especially the Cat 150 ones... most of my bros who cheong with me also prefer these newer ones. BTW, the other day i drove into L16 coming in from Guilemard road, immediately on the right just after about 30plus meters, there's this neon sign with 69 on it... probably house number 69. Any idea? It has dark tinted doors.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Thumbs up FR Tong Tong

I actually wrote this FR on the plane SQXXX to Sydney, will upload once I arrive at hotel.... the nice stewardess actually thinks I'm busy working. Unfortunately, SIA girls standard drop.... ok back to my FR...

As promised to all bros... this is a really thorough FR on the girl, the session, the house, the OKT etc. If you need to rush, there is always the summary of ratings... for those who appreciate a detailed descriptive... read on and of course, donate points please if you like what you read.

Name: Tong Tong (Homebase 1654A)

Origin: Henan
Looks: 7.5/10 (nice eyes, no fake lashes and looks will grow on you) Not slutty, looks like young chiobu from St James/Zouk type.
Hair: 8/10 nice smell and well maintained: Long jet-black beyond shoulder length pass the small of her back
Height: 163-165cm
Weight: 48kg
Body: 7.5/10 not too bad, well proportioned.
Skin: 8/10 smooth, very fair.
Boobs: 8/10 B+ why 8/10? nice and firm, not too soft, with pinkish to light brown nipples which are really sensitive.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed pubic hair, easily wet, no smell and definitely tight (only 2 months into the flesh trade)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Definitely had better, performs long, smooth and mid-speed pace. Medium suction.
AR: 9/10 This was the best, she spent a good 15mins down there... OMFG.. now I know what is iron-tongue.
FJ: 7/10 Accommodating and will give deep CFM stares.
Attitude/GFE: 9/10 knows how to TCSS, whether genuine or not its hard to tell. Maybe she's new hence, inquisitive.
RTF: Of course! But after I am nearly done with my tour of duty.

Lights:
Reached there and was happy to find a sheltered spot. 1817 has 4 private lots and squeeze in another 2-3 but these will be double parked. OKT was kind enough to say that they will help move your car.
Upon entering, OKT jumped up to serve me. Very accommodating and speaks fairly good English, offered me drinks followed by the SOP briefing.... firstly, i must say, the place is swanky and spanking new... i simply love it. Interior looks more like a boutique hotel tastefully done as opposed to a club. Designer sofas, lights and artwork, coffee tables had glass jars filled with chocolates, coffee dispensing machine (grinds coffee beans if I'm not wrong) with refrigerated drinks.
OKT counter - this is like bar-like counter with bar stools, i think there were 3-4 stools. There's alot of privacy as glass doors are translucent. The girls sitting area has this very interesting glass mirror with a 'calorie-count guide'. It suggests how much calories are burnt based on the activity you are engaged in... go see this yourself, its fun and interesting.
My chat with the OKT revealed that he has only 4 home girls, and is in the midst of recruiting more weekly till he hits 20. If memory serves me well, he will bring in another 4 in the week of 10th May. And of course, if the interior appeals to you, you can request girls from other homes which he gladly did for me.

Camera:
That evening, there was only 1 girl available while 2 others where engaged (including the famed Annie) and 1 at home resting (code red). I discreetly turned down the only girl that was there, she wasn't bad looking, nice titties but just wasn't my cup of tea. He then suggested calling in one for me and asked him for my preference... i told him I'd like a good all-rounder. Since he asked and I want to get a good bang for the buck, i wanted an all-in-one heheheh. In less than 5 mins, Tong Tong (originates from 1654A) walked in. Before i gave my opinion, the OKT assured me of her good service, since I've never been let down by recommendations, I agreed. She proceeded to sign-in and took my hand, leading me to the room of joy.

The room was as swanky and tastefully done like the waiting lounge. The room i was in only had 2 large mirrors across the wall with a fully transparent glass bathroom. Probably 6ft x 6ft, really roomy.
The lighting was really interesting... on the wall where the switches were had a device that was mounted pointing 45 degrees upwards. This displayed an array of lights... much like the 90s discotheque. So you could actually have regular lights, dimmed lights or disco lights... of course i chose disco.

Action:
I think the chemistry between Tong Tong and I were fairly good... either that or she was damn good in her job. I sat on the bed and she started breaking the ice as we TCSS... she stretched onto the bed, lying on her side show casing her good body as my eyes started to feast... her hands started to caress my thighs as we spoke... and then she rubbed and cupped my cock as i felt my throbbing cock responding. We continued TCSS as she stripped me while i was lying down as she gently kissed me all over... and mind you... she still was engaging me in a conversation. Finally i was left in my boxers as she used her mouth to play with my cock... just like in those Jap AV shows... she teased me with my boxers on until some pre-cum came as she sniffed the wetness. She finally pulled my boxers down as all 6.5 inches of me sprang up.... her eyes popped while her had stroked me. She then said, "shall i strip or do you want to strip me". She wore this one piece dress with a huge zip at the front, the top of the zip rested below her beautiful cleavage. I used one finger and caressed her bountiful titties and inserted my finger between the islands in the stream. I then unzipped her... as i took her dress off, she stood up and just did nothing as she knew i was enjoying what I was looking at... this girl knew how to take her time in the right way. She wore a flowerly/ lacy bra with a somewhat cheesy G-string with cheap ribbons this was where i nearly burst out laughing... but of course i had to maintain my composure in order not to spoil the mood. I slowly undid her bra and then slipped those cheesy undies off for her.
She led me to the shower where it was pretty standard... strangely there was no BBBJ in the shower, I was thinking, oh no... poor service. So i started managing my expectations....

We proceeded to the bed (king size!) where i lay front down, she started with the regular titty massage and cathbath, which was okay... now, the fun began as she spread my legs, spread my ass-cheeks and flicked her tongue on the crack of my ass leading to my arse. She finally got to the happy place where she sucked and flicked her tongue.... i must say i can never get enough of AR (i'm taking a deep breath even as I write). She was cleaning my arse for almost 15mins!!! I literally drifted in the pleasure dome during this time. I flipped over and she continued with her catbath on my front this time, I'm not into this so i pushed her shoulders down ... suggesting that she sucked my 6.5 inch salute. She decided to suck my balls instead, I really couldn't take the sight of her starring at me with those soft moans, she probably caught my looks of anticipation and took all of me into her warm moist mouth as her tongue twirled... OMFG.. she suction wasn't that hard, and pace was deep, wet and long, she would twirl and twist her mouth from time to time and this was the most amazing thing as the feeling was out of this world. She blew me for a good 15mins, and there was a moment she stopped but her hand kept stroking me and said, "you are not about to unload are you?" i think she was not open to a CIM. So i told her that is was just incredible the way she blew... the funny thing was when she said that she thinks she's not good at it, I then told her, she can always practice on me... she pinched me in my butt giving me a cheeky look and continued to blow me. This is one of the best BBBJs i've ever had... but its not the fast type of action where she wants you to CIM... it was just different.

Next she capped me and asked if i wanted to be on top... i sat u and suggested she be on top of me... she was already dripping wet at this time, as she spread herself and positioned herself on top of me, i actually felt a drop from her pussy... she was really really wet... it wasn't hard for me to enter her though she was really tight... but I could feel how wet she was even though i was wearing a condom. Both her hands were on the headrest as she rode me... her beautiful titties were bouncing, beckoning me to just suck those pinkish to light brown nipples, I grabbed those firm titties and sucked like no tomorrow as she gave out moans of pleasure. She then crashed on her back saying she was out of breath, I slowly positioned myself ontop of her, her legs slowly spread as she guided my cock in... i tilted myself upwards so that each thrust we rub against her clit, it was tiring so i would from time to time use my thumb and rub her clit as i pumped her.... the best part was her looks, she would stick out her tongue and bite on it showing her pleasure, and as she was about to cum , she would bite her lower lip, close her eyes turn her her head to the side and her hands would be grabbing up upper arm, this was where i started to speed up and go deeper into her, as she came, her moan turned to screams and I was worried how loud she was.... i was going to come soon seeing her in such pleasures.... i flipped her over to doggie-style and she said, "i can't..." as she was out of breath... i slowly pumped in her missionary until she caught her breath and proceeded to doggie, i only lasted about 2 mins at this point as I unloaded. Strangely my orgasm was strong and I felt as though i could cum again ... so instead of taking my cock out... i grabbed her ass and pumped really fast and 2nd round came... i crashed onto the bed as we both hugged in our perspiration trying to catch our breath...

She cleaned me up and we proceeded to our SOP shower and continued our TCSS...
Old 10-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I was at L1817 this evening. I find the decor a mixture of girly club, KTV and perhaps like a furniture store as well ...

The room decor is pretty condusive for a good fuck. A nice change from those old fashion decor one usually find in GL. If the room has more vanity mirrors would be ideal. I still prefer L2060's room decor ... One thing good about L1817 is, the room tempered glass shower enclosure is roomy enough for some wild sexual action. BTW, I did Tong Tong in L1817 this evening ...

I agree with Bros Lawry & Largeville that the OKTs are very nice people and are serious in making big in GL arena. If this fuckshop has more solid WL, I am sure it will give L1654A and L2062 or even L2831A a run for the $$$.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I was at L1817 this evening. I find the decor a mixture of girly club, KTV and perhaps like a furniture store as well ...

The room decor is pretty condusive for a good fuck. A nice change from those old fashion decor one usually find in GL. If the room has more vanity mirrors would be ideal. I still prefer L2060's room decor ... One thing good about L1817 is, the room tempered glass shower enclosure is roomy enough for some wild sexual action. BTW, I did Tong Tong in L1817 this evening ...

I agree with Bros Lawry & Largeville that the OKTs are very nice people and are serious in making big in GL arena. If this fuckshop has more solid WL, I am sure it will give L1654A and L2062 or even L2831A a run for the $$$.
Hey bro, I totally agree with you.... unless people want to just go for quick dirty fuck, they will go to the regular haunts of G-trademarks... OKTs that are nice and honest about the girls will always get customers returning and bringing their buddies... and I like the size of the 1817 showers... 2062 not too bad either but limited to simple positions...

I'm now overseas and can't wait to get back ... any recommendations for L2813A? Never been there... I'm setting some targets when I'm back, must visit 1654A and then maybe 3033... read some good FRs about a Christine.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
racial69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey bro, I totally agree with you.... unless people want to just go for quick dirty fuck, they will go to the regular haunts of G-trademarks... OKTs that are nice and honest about the girls will always get customers returning and bringing their buddies... and I like the size of the 1817 showers... 2062 not too bad either but limited to simple positions...

I'm now overseas and can't wait to get back ... any recommendations for L2813A? Never been there... I'm setting some targets when I'm back, must visit 1654A and then maybe 3033... read some good FRs about a Christine.
Wah! Bro Largeville, you not yet come back?
Old 11-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: FR Tong Tong

Quote:
I actually wrote this FR on the plane SQXXX to Sydney, will upload once I arrive at hotel.... the nice stewardess actually thinks I'm busy working. Unfortunately, SIA girls standard drop.... ok back to my FR...

hahahahaha....... best!!!!!

bro your FR very nice to read!!!

Quote:
trangely my orgasm was strong and I felt as though i could cum again ... so instead of taking my cock out... i grabbed her ass and pumped really fast and 2nd round came...
so you saying you shoot already,you never take out,keep pumping,then shoot again???? like that never happen to me before..... hahaha afterward she never take out condom and eyes big big say "wah so much!!!"
Old 11-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy This Chio Bu has decided to call it quit ... Sigh!!!

I have had her on her last day in GL. She said she will cancel her Yellow card on Wed. She claimed that she has some family problem and therefore need to return. I doubt she was telling the truth. I therefore probed further and managed to gather that a local bloke wants to make her his wife in the near future (she hinted to me actually). Wahhhh! That's rare but good for her as not many guys can accept his significant others to be in this line in the past.

WL Name - Tong Tong
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.63 m
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Retiring from GL for good on this coming Wed

Looks - 8.0/10

I agreed with bro Largeville that she is a lianish and a young lovely chiobu one would usually find in those clubs frequent by youngsters. She has big & attractive double eyelid eyes, and high bridge nose, and very nicely shaped small lips which one usually find in a mannequin or doll. She has shoulder length straight hair ... Looks simple and yet it looks great on her.

Bod - 7.8/10

She is slim and has fair & smooth body complexion. Her physique is rather proportionate. Great! My type of bod for a gal.

Tits - 7.9/10

Athough only a B cuppers, I gave her points because they are youthfully firm and nicely formed. The plus point is, she has pale pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy hand massage on all my erotic zones. Pretty stimulating. We frenched passionately in the shower and I stimulated her clitoris with my two fingers.

Frenching - 7.8/10

Deeply & passionately but not as long as I wanted ...

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Action started the moment the door closed behind us. She pushed me onto the bed and french kissed me without me prompting. We were all over each other with our hands. I pulled off her blue tight fitting one-piece dress followed by her panty and brassiere. I than gave her a good paint work on her attractive pink abalone. Woaff! It "tasted" like the Horse brand abalone... Shiokado! I spent a lot of effort to work on her clitoris and vagina wall till vagina fluid began to drip profusely out off her vagina. I licked & sucked violently on her red & very moist pussy and massaged her clitoris alternately. She moaned girlishly which was music to my ears. She asked me to suck her hard as she was about to cum. I continued to attack her pussy till she cried out and cummed! We than proceeded to shower.

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating but not the best I have received. She lost up to her house mate, Sa Sa who usually put me on fours and using a probing method to lick my arse crack/h@le and simultaneously, massaged my dick skilfully with oil using her hand. That kinda feeling was heavenly.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Again, not the best that I have received. She said she has not reached the level of providing an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. WLs like Zhong Qin, Lan Xin, Moon, Jojo, SaSa, Cindy, Little Ivy, retired Benz (Malaysian), Crystal (Malaysian), retired Joanne (Malaysian), Qian Hong (retired), Xiao Min (retired) and XO (retired) are very skilfull in this department. f course not forgetting the legendary commandoes, CK, Nico, etc. They are capable of forcing a CIM if the receiver does not know how to control her injaculation.

FJ - 8.5/10

Wahhh!!! ShiokadOooo!!! We adopted various sex positions. We even did a standing doggie in the shower enclosure. I was highly-charged from the start till the end of the session. It was certainly an absolutely mesmerizing bonk! The rest I guess is history now ...

Attitude - Superb!!!

RTF - I for sure will fuck her once a week if she was still working ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-05-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Name: Tong Tong (Homebase 1654A)

Origin: Henan
Looks: 7.5/10 (nice eyes, no fake lashes and looks will grow on you) Not slutty, looks like young chiobu from St James/Zouk type.
Hair: 8/10 nice smell and well maintained: Long jet-black beyond shoulder length pass the small of her back
Height: 163-165cm
Weight: 48kg
Body: 7.5/10 not too bad, well proportioned.
Skin: 8/10 smooth, very fair.
Boobs: 8/10 B+ why 8/10? nice and firm, not too soft, with pinkish to light brown nipples which are really sensitive.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed pubic hair, easily wet, no smell and definitely tight (only 2 months into the flesh trade)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Definitely had better, performs long, smooth and mid-speed pace. Medium suction.
AR: 9/10 This was the best, she spent a good 15mins down there... OMFG.. now I know what is iron-tongue.
FJ: 7/10 Accommodating and will give deep CFM stares.
Attitude/GFE: 9/10 knows how to TCSS, whether genuine or not its hard to tell. Maybe she's new hence, inquisitive.
RTF: Of course! But after I am nearly done with my tour of duty.

She cleaned me up and we proceeded to our SOP shower and continued our TCSS...
Thanks for the FR on Tong Tong, bro. You brought back so much memory of this gal to me.... Had some really thrilling sparks with her, which is one of the reasons that I have been avoiding visiting 1654A lately. Now that she has left, I can finally confess that she is the only WL in GL that I have ever done raw, which is definitely wrong I know. We were simply too high and steamy to control...
Old 12-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
hahahahaha....... best!!!!!

bro your FR very nice to read!!!

so you saying you shoot already,you never take out,keep pumping,then shoot again???? like that never happen to me before..... hahaha afterward she never take out condom and eyes big big say "wah so much!!!"
Glad you enjoyed the FR...

And yes... somehow my recent sessions i have started to encounter this strange sensation when after i unload the first round, i seem to have another load coming within the next 1-3 minutes. This doesn't happen if i unload CIM during a BBBJ session.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

Re: This Chio Bu has decided to call it quit ... Sigh!!!

Quote:
I have had her on her last day in GL. She said she will cancel her Yellow card on Wed. She claimed that she has some family problem and therefore need to return. I doubt she was telling the truth. I therefore probed further and managed to gather that a local bloke wants to make her his wife in the near future (she hinted to me actually). Wahhhh! That's rare but good for her as not many guys can accept his significant others to be in this line in the past.

WL Name - Tong Tong
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.63 m
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Retiring from GL for good on this coming Wed

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Again, not the best that I have received. She said she has not reached the level of providing an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. WLs like Zhong Qin, Lan Xin, Moon, Jojo, SaSa, Cindy, Little Ivy, retired Benz (Malaysian), Crystal (Malaysian), retired Joanne (Malaysian), Qian Hong (retired), Xiao Min (retired) and XO (retired) are very skilfull in this department. f course not forgetting the legendary commandoes, CK, Nico, etc. They are capable of forcing a CIM if the receiver does not know how to control her injaculation.

RTF - I for sure will fuck her once a week if she was still working ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi Bro Maxx...

OMFG... i can't believe that some guy is big-hearted enough to take her as a bride... "Pretty Woman" story come true!!! i must confess, sometimes you do find gems who are in this trade due to circumstances. This thought ever came across my mind with some girls from the KTV scene which i've gone out with. If i were to get hitched with one of these... will probably have to request they go for medical check up etc.

Maybe once I'm back I may want to bonk one last time .... one for the road!

Old 24-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Any bros out there with updates on the development on 1817? Any new babes?
Old 01-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Hi bros... some new developments in 1817...

Went there after my business trip in India... it was really a relief to be home after a week in 2 different cities in India... nowhere i know to 'release' there.

I think they have 2 new girls there... that makes it a total of 6 now. Annie is the AP there... maybe her service is good but i don't think there's anything to shout about in the looks department, very GND type, slender body, looks like uni student.

Another girl that stood out (forgot her name)... short hair (colored) extremely pretty face, i asked OKT how come he bring he 'ang moh'.... he turned around and told me this girl not ang moh lei... i took a closer look and realized she's PRC ... but damn fair, damn nice facial features, colored hair, tall... quite sizeable titties as well... but then when she turned around with her back facing me... chey... a bit overweight. She's not a small girl so, if you are large framed, i think its fine.

Anyway... didn't call any of his girls as a customer was there and already picked that 'ang moh' looking one.

OKT & assistant there one of the best servicing ones... if he had more girls and solid looking ones... i think this place sure got queue outside...hahahaha.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ferris_SOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stopped in about 7pm. OKT was very nice and chatted me up for about two minutes and offered me the only girl available, Cici. As someone mentioned before, the lobby was new, clean and neat and maybe a bit too well lighted. I keep thinking that it was really well lit. Note: offered me the return customer discount from S$200 to S$150. Other than that , the OKT offered me some water from the dispenser or some other beverage from the fridge.
Room - Shower, (music from the overhead speakers-piped in from somewhere else), !Slippery floor when wet!. Other people mentioned the mirrors, and I will too, the mirror on the wall is too high to see while laying on the bed. You can't just turn your head and see, you have to get up on you elbows.
Girl - Short, wore a party dress (a wild party), hair down and very business like in the lobby. In the room she was friendly and pretty darn sexy naked. I'm pretty average in the length department, but I'm willing to bet that if the guy was a little more average, she could show you him some skills. She started doing some figures 8's with her hips, pushing-n-pulling, and some cute little moans.

(I'll borrow someone else's list)
Cici
Origin: China
Looks: 8/10 (maybe 9) Nice hair, Great smile
Hair: 7/10 Slightly past shoulder length, lightly lightened or lots of sun
Height: ~60 inches
Weight: ?? maybe 90 lbs
Body: 8/10 Some body work, but the rest she got when she was born. Small and round at just the right spots. Why would she own clothes?
Skin: 9/10 smooth, soft, no blemishes
Boobs: 7/10 C- perhaps, some body work, a handful
Pussy: 8/10 maintained, no DATY
BBBJ: 5/10 Treated my body fluid like it was toxic. Balls and shaft most of the time, and only after carefully wiping away every drop of precum, did she give the head a few strokes. Probably the most awkward moment. Just start with a condom, or use your hand, feet, hair, boobs whatever. I've never had a girl do that before. It's not like it was yellow, green or smelled funny. Just weird for me I guess.
AR: Eh, no thanks.
FJ: 7/10 I'm too big for her she says, tried several positions and finished in doggie. She moved pretty well in doggie though, I let her do the work.
Attitude/GFE: 8/10 Not really GFE, no kissing, some conversation - we translated using her phone, and she knows enough English to get the gist of the general stuff. Very friendly and attentive.
RTF: Yup. Nice smile, decent and accommodating, eye contact and she communicates well with smiles, grunts(when necessary) and some sweet toned Chinese. Next time I'll know better what to expect. The rules are somewhat different from place to place, and girl to girl.

Side note: Watch how she uses her purse. A Batman utility belt would be better, but not as feminine. Spray, makeup, lipstick, lotion, phone, condoms and maybe cuffs?
Old 10-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Bro Ferris, it is all the time $150 which is pre-set by AV. Therefore I don't think it is a discount. If he charges u at $200, he is over-charging u.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1