The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advice from married bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Brother, I am wondering if you are married yourself. You have a very simplistic view of marriage. If it were as simple as you say, divorce rate will be much lower.
i am married. And i still play around too. Is all abt time management and alway put ur wife n kid in priority. The rest r secondary. understand the rule of the game, never too into it.
Old 29-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, a woman's instinct is truly amazing. She will pick up the slightest change in attitude and behaviour in a man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewan View Post
Most important thing is the wife must not know of the cow's existence

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewan View Post
Most important thing is the wife must not know of the cow's existence
Otherwise, Cow pei Cow bu and no milk for you?

Old 29-11-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

if you wish to have freshness on your marriage live, go on sugarbook.live and you know what to do and what not to
Old 29-11-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Best of both worlds Enjoy the cows outside once a while, but don't ever let them get into your head.
need to have good control over the outside girl, if not will gg
Old 29-11-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

play shiok shiok when you are still single. Once married, hard to play
Old 29-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by regjoe View Post
There are push and pull factors.

Push factors: mindset change from within, perhaps one day you may feel that all the fooling around is meaningless and you'll want something more stable. Maybe not something as big as a family with kids, but a stable committed relationship with the right partner.

Pull factor: the right person changes your views mindset on the world, makes you see everything in a more mature and different light.
hopefully can married the right people, if not, all well said is not well done
Old 29-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
need to have good control over the outside girl, if not will gg
What is gg?
Old 29-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

When a pussy feels like just another pussy then you know it's time liao.

I still recall my first experience of pussy. That exhilaration, that intense excitement and slight anxiety. When I felt I will literally do anything for a piece of action. The thoughts of slipping off the panties and wondering how it looks, how wet it is etc etc.

After years in the game, a pussy is just another pussy.

This seems like 廢話, but if you know it, you know it.
Old 29-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wondering if anyone really able to stop "playing" if they found the love of their life?

I mean marriage after 5 or 10yrs, not exciting and tend to look for excitement outside.
Sometimes I not sure if i buried my "play" side too much too long, or because I simply don't love my wife much now. I still care for her but same time constantly controlling my lust.

I still always look out for opportunity to play, provided no chance of getting caught. But it's just secondary priority like a bro mentioned above. Problem is I always constant look out for opportunity. Sometimes find myself weird why I'm so full of lust for excitement and thrill.

Maybe when kids come along, I get less time to be distracted by my lust?

Lastly, now in my 30s,I always thinking when I'm old, will I regret more for my married life but little play time, or if I should have chosen to be a bachelor and play til I can't.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

This is what i learnt

Dating, go out and have fun, sleep over and all that is fun.

Just do not get married and stay together.

Thats where the shit starts
Old 03-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Men are born with 2 heads . The upper head with a brain & the lower brainless head . The moral of the whole thing , you guys go figure it out .
Old 03-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
if you wish to have freshness on your marriage live, go on sugarbook.live and you know what to do and what not to
All talk only, no proof
Old 06-12-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Advice from married bros

The goal is to marry someone who you want to play with everyday, and she the same. Whether such person(s) exists is another question altogether.
Never forget that people are like the weather, they will change, only you don't know when. There is a saying: never put all your eggs in one basket. The thing is women are just as smart these days, so they are also putting their eggs in other baskets. Can't blame them actually; it's silly not to do that in current times.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
This is what i learnt

Dating, go out and have fun, sleep over and all that is fun.

Just do not get married and stay together.

Thats where the shit starts
Exactly.

Just like the famous quote by Steve Jobs on dating- "When you are in love, wonders happen. But once you are married, you wonder what happened"

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1