The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Found a massuese Y** Y** on Michat. Anybody try before? Also, in general are the Michat pictures real or mostly fake?
Old 03-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodriver View Post
Anyone tried this ML called Baihe? Found on MiChat
Tried her yesterday. Friendly girl and good service level, decent figure. Can do good massage as well with good strength. Was quite surprise actually. Her sensational tickling skills are really good, should try it. Sends shivers down your spine when she does it pricing on the high side IMO. Can try nego if u visit.
Old 03-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Found a massuese Y** Y** on Michat. Anybody try before? Also, in general are the Michat pictures real or mostly fake?
There are some fake of course, sure u r season enough to tell which is genuine. Can always ask the girl if the pics are theirs when u chat. Anyway, even those that are genuine would have been PSed substantially, so gotta discount a bit.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

My personal opinion.

Tried meinazi quite some time back. If you are not into milf, do not try.

Room: 5/10 the room I was led to, quite bad. no attached shower. they have ceiling LCD tube lights, which means they cannot turn on the lights as it cannot adjust the brightness of the room. settled with a side lamp, also without brightness control. Room has curtains as door, walls not sound proof.
Looks: 4/10 can tell is the same person as photos, but real person discount at least 50%, aunty type of looks.
Figure: 6/10 a bit chubby, thought I saw a slight semblance to Michelin but not as bad.
Boobs: 6/10 natural but she is no way near D cup like what a couple of bros said. My estimate is a small C. shape not as good too.
Massage: NA, did not try
Service: 9/10 this is where she really shone. I was treated like a king in bed. I think she got some dongguan training before. Sleek moves and knows how to maneuver around my body in a damn nice way. Accommodating and service oriented. enjoys sex and can squirt.

This is a session of opposite polars. Looks and figure scores are low, but service exceptionally good.

If you don't mind the aesthetics, definitely worth a try. Don't PM me for contact.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Nice- same experience - just cover the face and everything else and fire the very wet base
Old 03-12-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday roaming Kitchener area, seems to have some activities in that area… anything I missed? Saw 2 ladies think should b prc, dressed to kill.. hot pants, tube top.. hmm

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 03-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
My personal opinion.

Room: 5/10 the room I was led to, quite bad. no attached shower. they have ceiling LCD tube lights, which means they cannot turn on the lights as it cannot adjust the brightness of the room. settled with a side lamp, also without brightness control. Room has curtains as door, walls not sound proof.
Looks: 4/10 can tell is the same person as photos, but real person discount at least 50%, aunty type of looks.
Figure: 6/10 a bit chubby, thought I saw a slight semblance to Michelin but not as bad.
Boobs: 6/10 natural but she is no way near D cup like what a couple of bros said. My estimate is a small C. shape not as good too.
Service: 9/10 this is where she really shone. I was treated like a king in bed. I think she got some dongguan training before. Sleek moves and knows how to maneuver around my body in a damn nice way. Accommodating and service oriented. enjoys sex and can squirt.

This is a session of opposite polars. Looks and figure scores are low, but service exceptionally good.

If you don't mind the aesthetics, definitely worth a try. Don't PM me for contact.
Agreed totally.

Tried MNZ looks/figure wise is really aunty actually a bit turned off for me but services wise really top notch.

Felt like i went there to get raped by her. Sibei fierce.

I didn't enjoy as much because not my cup of tea but people who emphasize much on need for service can try.

The condition of the place is just bad. Feeling is like a super run down re-make of 201 SBR. There are other ladies though.
Old 03-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Yesterday roaming Kitchener area, seems to have some activities in that area… anything I missed? Saw 2 ladies think should b prc, dressed to kill.. hot pants, tube top.. hmm
I went up to J Beauty, Kitchener Road recently. A quite old woman gave me a stupid beauty treatment. It wasn't a body massage. She's fat and ugly. I won't say which race. The room curtain was open all the time. Rest of the women look just a unappetising. I am not going back there for anything.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I went up to J Beauty, Kitchener Road recently. A quite old woman gave me a stupid beauty treatment. It wasn't a body massage. She's fat and ugly. I won't say which race. The room curtain was open all the time. Rest of the women look just a unappetising. I am not going back there for anything.
If so ugly and fat, and the rest of ml are as unappetising, why did you even take up the service there? Just leave bro
Old 04-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My personal opinion.

Very true fr. Abit expensive at 205, I tried to negotiate down but she mentioned her speciality is squirt. So I OK as Im curious.
I rather top up abit more for Alice.
Mnz feels like a poor man Alice.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried meinazi quite some time back. If you are not into milf, do not try

If you don't mind the aesthetics, definitely worth a try.
yeah, worth a try, but with caveats (fat milf with average looks).
美娜子 is quite good actually, if can accept the caveats.
big boobs certified squirter with good service and skilled BBBJ, on my RTF list.

my damage was $150 for FJ all in, minus the massage.
(actually she still gave a very short 5min massage anyway)
Old 05-12-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 21
raider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of lightraider123 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Meinazi. I think the problem is that she is way too service oriented and simi pattern also can. You must be thinking that bro too service oriented also a problem ah. Yes...sometimes guys are like that, if the gal strip off too easily, we dont like. We prefer them to strip slowly. Machiam like must have some difficulties kind. Too easy like no challenge. If u all know what i mean.

For her white knights who has been zapping me, i just want to say that i believe in sharing is caring.
Old 05-12-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

MNZ is for those who don't care about looks and figure. Just want service

For me... I cannot. I jitao U-Turn.
Old 06-12-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
goodriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Tried her yesterday. Friendly girl and good service level, decent figure. Can do good massage as well with good strength. Was quite surprise actually. Her sensational tickling skills are really good, should try it. Sends shivers down your spine when she does it pricing on the high side IMO. Can try nego if u visit.
what was the dmg? thanks bro
Old 06-12-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
MNZ is for those who don't care about looks and figure. Just want service

For me... I cannot. I jitao U-Turn.
agreed with this, i dont think i will go back find her... too overwhelming hahhha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1