The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls love to BJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
actually, i always kpo go ask the gals who bj for me, they say the cum's taste differs from guy to guy dependent on what their diet is, some is sweet, some salty, some sourish and some spicy too (no points for guessing ate too much mala)

my gals said they like my cum maybe cause i have a sweet tooth haha
So there is no 1 size fits all in terms of cum taste...depending on wat u hv been eating ??...thks for the clarification H82 ...but bottomline is they will let u shoot in their mouth n even show u swallowing them all in for u PROVIDED they love u enough...if they love u enough, they will do it for u willingly n happily for u ....heck care abt how good or bad our cum taste is

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So there is no 1 size fits all in terms of cum taste...depending on wat u hv been eating ??...thks for the clarification H82 ...but bottomline is they will let u shoot in their mouth n even show u swallowing them all in for u PROVIDED they love u enough...if they love u enough, they will do it for u willingly n happily for u ....heck care abt how good or bad our cum taste is
I agree, when a girl is deeply in love with you. They willing to bj and swallow our cum or even deep throat.
Old 17-08-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
tbh not many i've CIM was wiling to swallow leading to a small percentage of gals i've the opportunity to up so yes its a rare breed. some gals wont like to deep throat cause it may "gag" them when it hits their tonsils but for me its super shiok as shes able to stimulate the base of my shaft and the underside front tip.

wah writing this makes me horny....
Old 17-08-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

yes if i am looking for girl in sugarbook.com i will honestly tell and date those that can accept this, because BJ is my type
Old 17-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

the guy also need to take care that side hygiene, like go to bath ad clean it prior to oral sex
Old 17-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
And yes. Dun suddenly force it quite fked up unless she’s okay hah
and yeap need to ask the girl's opinion. If she is ok, then you are ok too
Old 17-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
I wouldn't call it training lah, but basically guide her until she got muscle memory and becomes a habit loh. And also make her enjoy the bj process.

After that is auto pilot already
need to train about how long only can achieve like this?
Old 18-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
tbh not many i've CIM was wiling to swallow leading to a small percentage of gals i've the opportunity to up so yes its a rare breed. some gals wont like to deep throat cause it may "gag" them when it hits their tonsils but for me its super shiok as shes able to stimulate the base of my shaft and the underside front tip.

wah writing this makes me horny....
Yes, agree with u bro HS82...many don't swallow for u unless u ask or request them to ...they will usually unavoidably swallow some but will spit out most of it .. to ask them to deep throat is even worse n more difficult for them...they will be struggling for air while yr long n hardened dick is still deep inside their mouths

Last edited by Rickey; 18-08-2021 at 05:04 PM.
Old 18-08-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

According to medical journals. the taste actually varies depending on how often the men renew their sperm. Some guys left dry for months and don't bother to do personal maintenance by jerking off , is going to taste really bad..

Many girl don't swallow also because they are worry about STD. Once they are willing to suck, no longer hygiene issue already.

What some guys do to somehow encourage their girl to swallow is yes, don't tell her you're cuming, but the moment you cum, pull out quickly leaving little sperm in her mouth.. this way, you're not forcing and not being disrespectful, and you're giving her a taste of your sperm.. overtime, she will feel more comfortable, and may.. eventually swallow.

sperms actually contain mood altering chemical, and a natural antidepressant. and sometime telling ladies this, they thought we BS them into swallowing. but it's true, and nowadays, just tell them, just google if they don't believe..
Old 18-08-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Cum is also good for thier faces, if you happens to get tat kind of girls.
Old 18-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
According to medical journals. the taste actually varies depending on how often the men renew their sperm. Some guys left dry for months and don't bother to do personal maintenance by jerking off , is going to taste really bad..

Many girl don't swallow also because they are worry about STD. Once they are willing to suck, no longer hygiene issue already.

What some guys do to somehow encourage their girl to swallow is yes, don't tell her you're cuming, but the moment you cum, pull out quickly leaving little sperm in her mouth.. this way, you're not forcing and not being disrespectful, and you're giving her a taste of your sperm.. overtime, she will feel more comfortable, and may.. eventually swallow.

sperms actually contain mood altering chemical, and a natural antidepressant. and sometime telling ladies this, they thought we BS them into swallowing. but it's true, and nowadays, just tell them, just google if they don't believe..
Very informative medically abt our sperms ...thanks bro rototime for the research n sharing

Old 18-08-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
chenxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
yes if i am looking for girl in sugarbook.com i will honestly tell and date those that can accept this, because BJ is my type
you also will tell guys in sugarbook that you'll BJ for them?
Old 19-08-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Cum is also good for thier faces, if you happens to get tat kind of girls.
I am lucky as my gf loves to bj and love to swallow or have the cum on her face.
Old 19-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenxiaoma View Post
you also will tell guys in sugarbook that you'll BJ for them?
is it easy to ask for it in sugarbook? looks like very awkward
Old 19-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
indeed need to tell them directly. but sugarbook.com really can accept? i only can accept at certain condition
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1