The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 3
dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
girls love to BJ?

I know that many guys love this especially as the front entertainment prior to real sex. But many girls seem not really enjoy to help out other than she is in mensus and no choice. Why girl do not like BJ?
Old 05-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Do you keep your dick and that area clean?
Old 06-08-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: girls love to BJ?

Well that area is where we pee. Thats the thing thats goes into their head. Same as we lick their abalone, but most guys dont think that way.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

The key is to make it appealing for them to bj. Ask yourself, do your cock smell? Are you groomed? Is she high enough? Did you satisfy her too?

And you never criticize her skills. Never do negative reinforcement. Even if the bj is bad, instead of criticizing, appreciate her for it. But also gently guide her. Make her feel wanted, make her want to please. Tell her how nice it was and what good skills she have. The happier she is doing it, the more she will do it.

This is not rocket science. A little psychology goes a long way.

From personal experience.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
The key is to make it appealing for them to bj. Ask yourself, do your cock smell? Are you groomed? Is she high enough? Did you satisfy her too?

And you never criticize her skills. Never do negative reinforcement. Even if the bj is bad, instead of criticizing, appreciate her for it. But also gently guide her. Make her feel wanted, make her want to please. Tell her how nice it was and what good skills she have. The happier she is doing it, the more she will do it.

This is not rocket science. A little psychology goes a long way.

From personal experience.
Agree hahaha and yeah personal grooming is impt. Same reason you wouldn't wanna lick a hairy pussy that smells like fish right?
Old 06-08-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Oh and never pull your dick out and assume she wants to suck. Or she is obligated to suck. That's a turn off for most woman. A woman needs to be cuddled and feel love first before she will do anything.

Remember she is not a fl getting paid to do this. If guys can do all the above, he will get the most willing, most satisfying bj ever. Cheers to that! haha

I used to have a gf that is so conditioned, she actually gets wet by sucking my cock. And also pretty much always pull my dick out to suck when we're alone. Or stroke my cock when no one is seeing. To think that when we first started, her teeth always hit my cock during bj.

Long hours of patient practical lessons.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Agree hahaha and yeah personal grooming is impt. Same reason you wouldn't wanna lick a hairy pussy that smells like fish right?
Yea, absolutely! I do enjoy painting a well groomed pussy too, esp licking and kissing my way from the inner thigh to the pussy, so I understand. I am always clean shaven! *sly smile

And always freshly showered so I smell nice. That's usually a plus point too
Old 06-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Well that area is where we pee. Thats the thing thats goes into their head. Same as we lick their abalone, but most guys dont think that way.
yes guy feel shock when having this kind of service
Old 06-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea, absolutely! I do enjoy painting a well groomed pussy too, esp licking and kissing my way from the inner thigh to the pussy, so I understand. I am always clean shaven! *sly smile

And always freshly showered so I smell nice. That's usually a plus point too
take shower and put some light perfume so the smell is good
Old 06-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

Contributing my two cents about my fiancé, who loves giving BJs even though I am not that fond of it.

She loves how a BJ can make me (and probably most guys) rock solid very quickly. It’s probably a mix of a power trip type of a rush, combined with the satisfaction of doing a good job. She’s described it as a similar feeling to doing a task at work you know that only you can do and that you’ll get a lot of praise for – even though it is work, you feel accomplished by the result.

Yeah she’s why I’ve retired from the chiongster lifestyle.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I used to have a gf that is so conditioned, she actually gets wet by sucking my cock. And also pretty much always pull my dick out to suck when we're alone. Or stroke my cock when no one is seeing. To think that when we first started, her teeth always hit my cock during bj.

Long hours of patient practical lessons.
did you have to slowly train her?
or she managed to "self upgrade" her level?
Old 07-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Of cos they do, I had one said to me, she loves seeing my didi move when it's pumping out cum
Old 07-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i've never been attracted to a nice shape penis,

but been attracted to oddly shaped penis of men I find cute looking or are attracted.. mouth will feel the itch, especially the head part. just love to hear my men enjoy and moan
Old 08-08-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
i've never been attracted to a nice shape penis,

but been attracted to oddly shaped penis of men I find cute looking or are attracted.. mouth will feel the itch, especially the head part. just love to hear my men enjoy and moan
sis i presumed, i'm not cute looking, a moaner with an oddly shaped dick
any chance i can be one of your men
Old 08-08-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Brittany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes but not all the time.
Advert Space Available