The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
One of the bros here gave me contact for this girl call Nico, say very good. Her photos on wechat looks very tempting but I very scare of P 图 skill lvl 99 so I keep hesitating. Haha! Yesterday I finally went to try

Door open.... Wa.. 95% look like picture!! I was like heng ar and ho sey liao! She was wearing this oversize basketball jersey and that really turn me on. Something different ma. Got the gf wearing your clothes feel

Ok cut the story short. I showered and proceed for massage first. Strength not bad, got really put in effort to press. We chit chat during the session to break ice. After 30 mins ask me to flip and she shy shy ask me, "use your condom or mine ar". Wa.. Her that look I cannot take it. Lol!

Start taking off her clothes and omg her bra set is nice! I really appreciate ladies with good undergarments taste. We start frenching with passionate tongue fight actions. Pull down her bra abit and attack her B+ size boobs! Can see she beh tahan liao. I went down on her clean shaved pussy and start painting her. After 10 mins of me doing the work, I lie down and let her service me. Her bbbj skills abit green but ok for me.

During fj we keep frenching. Is like you bang your gf like that. And hor... Her riding skill damn soild. I almost came lor. Lucky I lun and faster change position if not bye bye liao

Btw she mentioned she is not on any sites cause she scare mata. She only operating small time via some wechat groups. So don't think many bros will know her.

Age - Late 20s I think
Looks - 7.5 or 8
Body - Fair and slim
Boobs - B+ to C but enhanced
Bbbj - 6
FJ - 9
Gfe - 9
Dmg - $180 all in

Hmm... Will I rtf? Probably another 2 times the most. Still got a lot to try ma.. Haha!
Can share ctc.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Bro Prata, can pm me the nico ctc?. TIA
Old 03-12-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
covidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstercovidevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

beware of fake review promoting
Very niave brudders here.. hahaha
Old 03-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
😑I play with her tits but she said don't tune her nipples. Otherwise she is ok with massaging her 2 big breasts. Massage her fleshy butt also ok but stop short of her pussy. So how to make her high?😥
Prolly mean she not into you. Sign you should stop wasting time and money on her if your goal is to fj her.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by covidevil View Post
beware of fake review promoting
Very niave brudders here.. hahaha
Yup, good strategy don't you think?
People will keep trying to unlock, and so few will finally get it. Good for business.

You think ML wouldnt scold the person keep posting about fj if the ML don't even offer it to 99% of the people?
Old 04-12-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Justin482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc I can share back

Quote:
Been recieving pm to share Nico contacts. Hmm.. Don't keep asking me to share only la! You should also share yours with me ma

Those too new accounts I usually won't reply. So sorry ar.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
��I play with her tits but she said don't tune her nipples. Otherwise she is ok with massaging her 2 big breasts. Massage her fleshy butt also ok but stop short of her pussy. So how to make her high?��
A lot of bros texted me about melody so I openly shared here so I don’t need to reply so many bros. Ok, I would say many bros approached wrongly. Lol!

(1) Many ppl feel she is trying to be difficult so more bros will go to attempt their luck hence boosting her business. No need to go too many times. She also don’t need so much business. I guess now 1 day she took 5 bookings. May drop to 3 then eventually 2 a day (financial freedom)

(2) No need to offer her to fj. To her, she is already so rich, why need to open her leg to earn $50 more. Once u do that, I think u probably game over. (Into her bad books).

(3) No need to be too gentleman. She look down on this kind. Like too caring for her then become sissy. Rich woman need commanding but caring person to care about her but no need to overdo like buy food and shit

(4) Rich woman likes to be “love”. Like want to enjoy those courtship etc type of feeling? Not take out cock then stuck it in her mouth kind. Those foreplay etc…like how u handle your gf.

(5) Face no need to look like Andy Lau but if u think you look like fuck, then please leave also. Don’t waste time here. Those look ok, well groom, well shaven, smell nice one. You stand a chance

(6) Lj too small and weak. This group of bros also no need to waste time. Not say your cock must be like Ang mo or African so long and thick. But I think 5.5 inch minimum and thick type is power. Lol! I know she praises 3-4 bros here. Hehe! You know who you are….Congrats..

(7) Too stingy type…At times she testing you. Lol! Like fake fake scare you say she up price to $110 per hour to see your reaction. Hmm… can’t remember she up before. So is it $90 last time. Your reaction can see your character. Now I think she charge $110

(8) Single bro stand very high chance. Not say u married got no chance but it is more difficult. Those single bros can sometimes drive her home, go out eat, go orchard see Christmas lightings. This kind you probably up your chance very high…She is not like those bastard women where you bring her to MBS, she will order till your pants drop kind. She is fucking easy going. Hawker, fast food, some cheap restaurants etc…As long as food taste good. She not fussy with food

(9) Then come to the last part.
9a: Breast only can fondle. Knead, tweak nipple sure kana lion roar. Too rough, kana lion roar. No need to be like those horny type squeeze breast like never squeeze before
9b: Pussy. You dig also kana lion roar. Nails too long also kana lion roar
Usually the process starts like this. When she is giving you hdly, she will feel high if you have attractive cock. Lol! She slowly and gently play non stop and very long one. Those bros are the ones she shortlisted. If you cannot tahan and blast out, u r eliminated. Those with stamina one she knows. After she enjoyed your cock from behind, she will ask you turn over (here maybe > 20% of the ppl fail liao: blasted out). Now here comes the test of 9a. Perform wrongly, you are fucked but if you do it well, oh my god (a lot of bros think they are very good but here 90% of the ppl will fail) her pussy super moist already. Then now go 9b. Kao! This part is fucking difficult. Need to slowly fondle the butt then try to slowly enter the pussy area by rubbing not digging! Then slowly inch in (here almost all get eliminated already). Knn! If you reach here, then ho say liao. I know 2 bros manage to get her to lie down on the massage bed (ccb, these 2 like president scholars), I think almost done liao…. No need to waste time explain the last part because no one comes so far. If you can reach this stage, you don’t need me to teach.

Hope all bros find it useful. Please don’t be white knight and go tell examiner (melody).

Bros, please forgive me for being frank. I feel this is like life. Nothing comes easy..

This video really reminds me of her…lol! The unwillingness to fj yet is super horny…All the best bros. All good things will eventually comes to an end. I guess she probably ending her career soon. Just like OT fat F cup Mary. All wants to marry and settle down. Not sure any bros remember F cup Helen (boat quay then princep street). Also married tow kay and settle down. Sigh….

big tits lady kana fucked unwilling
Old 04-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A lot of bros texted me about melody so I openly shared here so I don’t need to reply so many bros. Ok, I would say many bros approached wrongly. Lol!

(1) Many ppl feel she is trying to be difficult so more bros will go to attempt their luck hence boosting her business. No need to go too many times. She also don’t need so much business. I guess now 1 day she took 5 bookings. May drop to 3 then eventually 2 a day (financial freedom)

(2) No need to offer her to fj. To her, she is already so rich, why need to open her leg to earn $50 more. Once u do that, I think u probably game over. (Into her bad books).

(3) No need to be too gentleman. She look down on this kind. Like too caring for her then become sissy. Rich woman need commanding but caring person to care about her but no need to overdo like buy food and shit

(4) Rich woman likes to be “love”. Like want to enjoy those courtship etc type of feeling? Not take out cock then stuck it in her mouth kind. Those foreplay etc…like how u handle your gf.

(5) Face no need to look like Andy Lau but if u think you look like fuck, then please leave also. Don’t waste time here. Those look ok, well groom, well shaven, smell nice one. You stand a chance

(6) Lj too small and weak. This group of bros also no need to waste time. Not say your cock must be like Ang mo or African so long and thick. But I think 5.5 inch minimum and thick type is power. Lol! I know she praises 3-4 bros here. Hehe! You know who you are….Congrats..

(7) Too stingy type…At times she testing you. Lol! Like fake fake scare you say she up price to $110 per hour to see your reaction. Hmm… can’t remember she up before. So is it $90 last time. Your reaction can see your character. Now I think she charge $110

(8) Single bro stand very high chance. Not say u married got no chance but it is more difficult. Those single bros can sometimes drive her home, go out eat, go orchard see Christmas lightings. This kind you probably up your chance very high…She is not like those bastard women where you bring her to MBS, she will order till your pants drop kind. She is fucking easy going. Hawker, fast food, some cheap restaurants etc…As long as food taste good. She not fussy with food

9a: Breast only can fondle. Knead, tweak nipple sure kana lion roar. Too rough, kana lion roar. No need to be like those horny type squeeze breast like never squeeze before
Usually the process starts like this. When she is giving you hdly, she will feel high if you have attractive cock. Lol! She slowly and gently play non stop and very long one. Those bros are the ones she shortlisted. If you cannot tahan and blast out, u r eliminated. Those with stamina one she knows. After she enjoyed your cock from behind, she will ask you turn over (here maybe > 20% of the ppl fail liao: blasted out). Now here comes the test of 9a. Perform wrongly, you are fucked but if you do it well, oh my god (a lot of bros think they are very good but here 90% of the ppl will fail) her pussy super moist already. Then now go 9b. Kao! This part is fucking difficult. Need to slowly fondle the butt then try to slowly enter the pussy area by rubbing not digging! Then slowly inch in (here almost all get eliminated already). Knn! If you reach here, then ho say liao. I know 2 bros manage to get her to lie down on the massage bed (ccb, these 2 like president scholars), I think almost done liao…. No need to waste time explain the last part because no one comes so far. If you can reach this stage, you don’t need me to teach.

Hope all bros find it useful. Please don’t be white knight and go tell examiner (melody).

Bros, please forgive me for being frank. I feel this is like life. Nothing comes easy..

This video really reminds me of her…lol! The unwillingness to fj yet is super horny…All the best bros. All good things will eventually comes to an end. I guess she probably ending her career soon. Just like OT fat F cup Mary. All wants to marry and settle down. Not sure any bros remember F cup Helen (boat quay then princep street). Also married tow kay and settle down. Sigh….

Funny, wonder why so many ppl took so much effort just to please this melody for FJ. The criteria is even more stringent that sianing a decent girl.
Remember we are paying customer, no interest dun need waste time and money. Just find another target.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hornynoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Met her yesterday. Service still as wonderful
bro can share ctc pls??
Old 04-12-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
Funny, wonder why so many ppl took so much effort just to please this melody for FJ. The criteria is even more stringent that sianing a decent girl.
Remember we are paying customer, no interest dun need waste time and money. Just find another target.
I guess its the thrill of unlocking those who dun do fj but yet successfully do so, bonus if the face and figure resonate wif u
Old 04-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
i never try her before but i know if every time u see automatic open leg see long liao also sian so look for close leg one to open urself... like that should be more exciting bah...

but alot of ML know this so they do it to make customer feel special.. many times liao i get some different extra from ml.. always confirm will say she dun do this for everyone but when i check with other bros here.. everybody also get that extra service lo!
Old 04-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Goodness sake ppl here still talking about melody...
Old 04-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Bro, Nice effort there 👍
Melody really a enigma for many bros here😅
Not that she’s really beautiful or sexy, it’s the forbidden fruit thingy😂😂
So if can FJ then just do it if not just move on..
No need to kpkb here ..
I’m still going for her nice massage and HDLY..
Hopefully, one day she kee siao and offer FJ if not I’m fine with it as I got a regular FB (ML)..
Old 04-12-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Is it more difficult to unlock fj from melody (or any ml who declare they dont fj) or more difficult to unlock aj from ml who only provide fj? In my experience the latter is really rare like unicorn.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Is it more difficult to unlock fj from melody (or any ml who declare they dont fj) or more difficult to unlock aj from ml who only provide fj? In my experience the latter is really rare like unicorn.
Rarely ppl will want to have their ass violated especially the rich ones. Those aj type really like unicorn. Not sure what is so fun about ass? If your cock is tuakey, her asshole break. If your cock is small, then ok la… just boasting ego…

My friends and I are not familiar with aj….most lj quite sizable. Many see each other cock in NS. 1 of my friend nickname “horse cock”. Once he go, the freelance game over for that day…lol! He got a “fucked” face. Those u see in Ns wants to blanket one. But when he go to find FL, all call him to rtf them…lol! Song like hell. But he very auto one. No full ram into the girl else the pussy will MC…lol. Just my 2 cents worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread