The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Some updates.

We actually gotten quite close, physically. Or rather I can get quite close physically.

Now I can simply put my hands on her inner thigh and caress it...sometimes I will just hug her from behind and kiss her neck and nibble at her ear. It's like I m her bf...however boobs and pussy is still off limits.

It's totally one sided though. Despite those moves which would make the girl feel happy or horny, she's not showing any of it. Maybe she's controlling, I m not sure.

The only time I have access to her boobs and pussy is when she fall asleep. But then it's like doing it to a corpse or dead fish where the girl just lie there. I don't know I justccant get my rocks off like that and it's kind if boring after awhile.

I think she has not got a sexual awakening yet. Otherwise why would she behave like that despite all my intimate flirty moves...lol I believe both of us maybe trying not to cross over that line, still holding back....
will it be possible that the SYT is sort of allowing TS to do whatever he is doing physically mainly because he is her superior at work and do not want to jeopardies her work (since job nowaday are really hard to find). need to be careful and not cross the boundaries she had set.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Graffititomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, the red flag was raised long ago in the beginning of the story - TS has an unrented apartment with nobody staying there - save for his dog... now think about it....
Old 06-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
will it be possible that the SYT is sort of allowing TS to do whatever he is doing physically mainly because he is her superior at work and do not want to jeopardies her work (since job nowaday are really hard to find). need to be careful and not cross the boundaries she had set.
Sound logical and possible, cheers!
Old 09-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
It's possible. If that's really the case , then it's very sad. I rather she stopped me from doing what I have been doing..whether she really knows or not....lol..

So one day , knowing that she 8s braless again, I tried to attack her boobs , when she is not sleeping, meaning she is wide awake but still got a bit lah....not drunk....
It's funny she knows what I was trying to do and she merely siam here and there acting coy but not angry cos obviously I was crossing the line...I mean which guy accept the bf will try to touch her boobs ? Lol its kinda fun , like a guy who just know an innocent girl who is shy being touched sexually.....

Seriously hope 1 day she says she cannot tahan anymore of the teasing and ask me to fuck her....lol
Old 09-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
S3x4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Seriously hope 1 day she says she cannot tahan anymore of the teasing and ask me to fuck her....lol
Waiting for that day hehe
Old 09-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 0
sytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to beholdsytlover001 is a splendid one to behold

Nice sharing!
Old 10-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
zakheyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, wish you all the best!
Old 17-12-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

I tried to touch her boobs , letting her know that I m interested in her , sexually. Seems like she was quite receptive.....

However I can't just reach out and touch them, I need to create some instances where I can try and touch them.

Knowing that she is sometimes braless, one day when she was braless again,I jokingly asked her if I can get her one. Of cos she said no need lah.....so I ask her what's her size and she said A cup....I act surprised and tease her, " sure its A and not like A- or AA ? Lol

Then told her I m very experienced, by touching can tell ...lol

Of cos she won't let me touch when I tried to. So through out the next 20 to 30 min, I tried to do sneak attacks lol

I was standing her while we were talking and when she let her guard down, i will reach in and touch her boobs.....i felt her hardened nips and asked if she feels cold lol

She block and block until eventually also semi give up.

i still have no idea how to proceed to having sex with her....the mood just feels so non sexual.....

Last edited by AaronKwok123; 18-12-2021 at 02:37 AM.
Old 18-12-2021, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakheyla View Post
Very good share TS, wish you all the best!
Yes very nice share
Old 18-12-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuckDynasty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro
Old 18-12-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that at this point you should have sexual talk and talk about sex to create sexual tension which leads to sex soon. The longer you drag even if she is horny I feel that over time it will die out even for her.

Just a 23 year old dude, take my opinion by how much you think it is worth.

Last edited by snowwhite55; 18-12-2021 at 08:44 AM. Reason: better explanation
Old 18-12-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YogaDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post
I feel that at this point you should have sexual talk and talk about sex to create sexual tension which leads to sex soon. The longer you drag even if she is horny I feel that over time it will die out even for her.

You do make alot of sense
Old 19-12-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckDynasty View Post
Thanks for the update bro
Really loved it too
Old 19-12-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3x4U View Post
Waiting for that day hehe
That would be the best day indeed
Old 19-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post

Thanks for the tip...slowly getting there. Think she still have a mental block that I m so much older. Or maybe she is just the passive type where men need to do most of the initiating.

I never thought I could get to 2nd base.. I think she slowly growing used to me touching her boobs. Lol....now when she wearing mini skirt...I can put my hands all the way into her inner tigh...and some rubbing....

I think all these are making her horny... cos she is always soaking wet when my hands went in when she sleeps. Can a woman be constantly soaking wet when she is not horny? My past experience the women were just moist or you need to dig a little for the juice to cone out. But this syt...her panties was already damp.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1