The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
My SYT Colleague

Last year one SYT applied for a job in my company .

Well, it was during covid and there was no biz at all but i decided to hire her cos pretty SYT don't come to apply job very often. but of cos , we know biz will recover after covid . hiring before recovery was a good move i guess.

She is a fresh grad and thus very young and very green. Very good for grooming.

Our age gap is quite large so it feels quite weird if i were to make any move on her. Besides, she knows i m married and has kids. she also has a bf but she often refers her BF as her friend. I am not sure why she does that, maybe she is still young and wants to keep her options open.

It's actually quite nice to have a pretty SYT working with you . She is slim and often wears skinny jeans to show off her nice curvy ass.

Coming to office become so much less boring when you working with a SYT. She is like a motivation for me to go to office everyday lol.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Re: My SYT Colleague

I am her boss and like a mentor to her. She is really good at her job and helping my company makes money.

I really can't risk losing her. So everyday, there is a stuggle withing....seeing something that you like but cannot have it.

Sometimes her YP bf will come and pick her up.....I feel kind of jealous.

Occasionally I will jio her out for "company" dinner. That's the closest I can "date" her lol.

She is kinda sporty person, or should I say, quite naive. So I one day I decided to jio her out for dinner. But actually I wanted to have drinks with her. From our last outing, I know how much she can drink. but apprently, she don't know how much she can drink.

Actually we didn't drink alot. but dining outside now we have to finish our drinks before 1030pm....so we have to finish our drinks fast....

I thought she was still ok after we finished our drinks....but I think the alcohol slowly got to her.

She was drunk AF, not really dead drunk until can't walk kind but still quite drunk. i can literally molest her and yet she won't resist or feel anything wrong.

i didn't really do anything other than just hold on to her waist. Damn, should have feel her butt too...

Because of the circumstances, I just feel that i can't do what I wanted to do. It may also get me into a " me too" situation in the future.

So we got into a taxi and i sent her home. Like I said, I can molest her but I didn't. I may regret not molesting her when I looked back in the future lol.....it may also get me into trouble.

Ultimately, i didn't do anything it's because she didn't invite me to do anything. i would probably do something if she made some moves, like lie on my shoulders and holding on to my hands when we were in the taxi.

If we had met differently and not colleagues, I would probably bring her back and bonk her...like I used to do to my other girlfriends.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
steviechesse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This SYT must be really pretty! Do update if there is any action bro!
Old 02-04-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviechesse View Post
This SYT must be really pretty! Do update if there is any action bro!
she is not drop dead gorgeous pretty but definitely the envy of my suppliers when they saw her.

don't think anything will happen soon cos she is too green and don't know how to manipulate her boss..... hopefully she knows what to do if she wants to get a pay raise fast lol
Old 02-04-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
risingphoenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope something will happen soon
Old 02-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates
Old 02-04-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gambu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro. Please update us the progress!
Old 02-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Always hear so many bros here say don't shit where u work...maybe unless u r boss of the company...there r still some risks I suppose, careful e.g she may complain u molested her....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-04-2021 at 06:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Since she can help u earn money then keep it that way.

May I suggest you wear a chastity belt if you can't control your urges, hand her the belt key to secure without her knowing what is it, give her instruction to safe keep it.

Like the old folks say, keep the dog leashed so it wouldn't go around barking. Protecting yourself also protecting her.

I talk cock nia, relax.

Last edited by unsung80; 02-04-2021 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kalchansy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Since she can help u earn money then keep it that way.

May I suggest you wear a chastity belt if you can't control your urges, past her the belt key to secure without her knowing what is it, give her instruction to safe keep it.

Like the old folks say, keep the dog leashed so it wouldn't go around barking. Protecting yourself also protecting her.

I talk cock nia, relax.
Then have to do something to the fingers and tongue too
Old 03-04-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do you have any pictures that how the SYT look like? Just up if have the opportunity.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Pitch tent to camp here.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 03-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can play la bouche “Be my lover” to drop hints. Last time sec sch got one ah lian want me to go stead with her also did the same thing. It works 👍🏼
Old 03-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

My plan when i asked her out for a meal was simply get her to drink with me.

You know some girls will simply refuse to drink cos they afraid to get drunk and being taken advantage of.

For this colleague, she simply said yes when i told her i m going to order a few bottles of sake, got promo mah lol....

We were supposed to drink slowly but reached the restaurant late so left with only about 1hr 15min to finish all our drinks. We were slowly sipping initially then the restaurant manager told us we have only 20 min...

My plan was just to get her tipsy, so she can feel more relax...after our meal we can go home separately.

She got more relax and told me how she was feeling drunk...obviously first time she experienced being drunk....

I didn't expect her to be drunk and feel totally relaxed....that i literraly can touch her . I never thought i could breach our physical barrier.

I was still threading cautiously as we head back home, touching her at the safe zone like arms and back , not sure how she would react....
Old 03-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Interesting, with all this me too trend only go ahead when there is a green light. the law is not on our side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1