The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilXiao View Post
I am currently using 叁卉。Its a silicone brand.
Used to own JY , EXdoll , 金山.

Nowadays silicone is much more softer. Silicone will age with time and it will get harder as it starts to leak oil. But appearance wise won't change much.

TPE still feels better for sex and cheaper. If its your first doll can try TPE first.
JY have silicone head (Waxed & realism) and TPE body.

If you want BJ , go for 叁卉.
TPE can blowjob but the head don't look beautiful to me.
Nice, i almost bought a sanhui, in fact sanhui was the first doll company i got attracted to. But now im looking at xycolo

JY doll also look good to me, good and cheap but dunno real thing that good anot so i hold back
Old 26-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilXiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Nice, i almost bought a sanhui, in fact sanhui was the first doll company i got attracted to. But now im looking at xycolo

JY doll also look good to me, good and cheap but dunno real thing that good anot so i hold back
Sanhui Sinodoll XYCOLO are like Redmi , mid range . powerful value for money.

The more expensive one like 人造人 and 美造人 are like the flagship. They are very realistic.

catdoll for loli.

JY have local version and export version. Export version generally have better quality skeleton.

Sanhui is good if you like blowjob. Their tongue and inner structure is well made, and mouth made to withstand. Actually their doll is made more for sex.

Xycolo 153cm have pre order back in 2019 May . It was damn cheap with very cute face. Like about 7k RMB .

Btw, dont go for 145cm . Go for at least 158 and above, or else sex you can't see anything most of the time.

There are many people who bought the doll just for sex and regretted it immediately after. That's why there is alot brand new doll are sold in the 2nd hand market.

They are heavy and dead fish. If you don't grow into her, you will just keep the doll on the shelf or sell them or something.

There are other that collect them for hobbies beside sex. They clean them, dress them and take photograph with them. It's like they have a own house made to keep them or something.

I hope you think this through before you own one. It is extremely tedious to sell the doll away. Even disposed of takes so much effort.

I remember I have to get rid of my exdoll 145- back in 2019 because my girlfriend found out about it during a video call and I have to get rid of it.

Anyway you will still need real sex even after you get the doll.

Hoping this July JB will open again.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where do you order your doll or did you purchase them locally. For 2nd hand dolls is it much cheaper till you will think its worth despite being used.
Quote:

The more expensive one like 人造人 and 美造人 are like the flagship. They are very realistic.

catdoll for loli.

JY have local version and export version. Export version generally have better quality skeleton.

Sanhui is good if you like blowjob. Their tongue and inner structure is well made, and mouth made to withstand. Actually their doll is made more for sex.

Xycolo 153cm have pre order back in 2019 May . It was damn cheap with very cute face. Like about 7k RMB .

Btw, dont go for 145cm . Go for at least 158 and above, or else sex you can't see anything most of the time.

There are many people who bought the doll just for sex and regretted it immediately after. That's why there is alot brand new doll are sold in the 2nd hand market.

They are heavy and dead fish. If you don't grow into her, you will just keep the doll on the shelf or sell them or something.

There are other that collect them for hobbies beside sex. They clean them, dress them and take photograph with them. It's like they have a own house made to keep them or something.

I hope you think this through before you own one. It is extremely tedious to sell the doll away. Even disposed of takes so much effort.

I remember I have to get rid of my exdoll 145- back in 2019 because my girlfriend found out about it during a video call and I have to get rid of it.

Old 13-05-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Sigh

Thought geylang can open soon with vaccination going fine and no local cases

Now looks like no hope again
Old 13-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 3
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Sigh

Thought geylang can open soon with vaccination going fine and no local cases

Now looks like no hope again
2024, if you have confidence in the content of the screen grab and know what it means and the background of it.

Old 31-05-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

catdoll for loli.

Wah, where do you keep the doll? Are you staying alone?

Got gf, then bang gf lah.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orient doll from Japan.

Try the Japanese doll. Look good too.https://www.orient-doll.com
Old 11-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bought mine at this Pop Pop place near Aljunied MRT on Lorong 25A thank for the long sofa storage idea.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes500 View Post
Bought mine at this Pop Pop place near Aljunied MRT on Lorong 25A thank for the long sofa storage idea.
How do you avoid getting the ica to come after you for ordering a pedophile doll?
Old 12-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In Australia, it is illegal to import sex doll. One singaporean student was charged recently for importing sex doll from China. 😆
Singapore? Will have issues?
Old 06-07-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Where do you order your doll or did you purchase them locally. For 2nd hand dolls is it much cheaper till you will think its worth despite being used.
Purchase online, just talk to the factory direct. Get all spec correct pay via taobao or bank transfer

Then get your own shipping or use their shipping. I use my own shipping because it is cheaper
Old 06-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah, where do you keep the doll? Are you staying alone?

Got gf, then bang gf lah.
Doll is supplement , not a replacement for real sex. Damn convenient and safe. Save money in a long run too.

I kept a doll in each of my apartment in SG & TH. Keep doll in 娃娃收纳箱 and tuck it away.

GF in Chiang Rai. So right now life is just earning money and waiting for things to open up.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Singapore? Will have issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
How do you avoid getting the ica to come after you for ordering a pedophile doll?
You want a pedo doll?
At your own risk man. Rules updated as of Jan 2020.

For normal doll it is fine I guess.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Threesacrowd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful of the wig also. The cheaper version will stain the doll and it will be impossible to clean
Old 05-09-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do you all dispose sexdoll in sg sia? sell as 2nd hand in carosell?
also anyone buy doll from https://www.realdollcollection.com? are they legit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1