The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2021, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

The next few days after that night we met, she again did not reply to my messages.So I decided to play detective again, waiting for her at her house downstairs at early morning 5am+, thinking she might be working in the morning shift. She did not appear ,so I thought she should be in the afternoon shift and I went to wait for her at 1pm+ again. She did appear and looked to be in a hurry. Inside my car, I was thinking whether to give her a surprise by honking and fetched her to work, or i just let her go by herself..i chose the latter and she discovered my car when she suddenly turned her head and saw. She rushed over to my car and without asking why I was there, she asked whether I can fetch her to any handphone shop to repair her hp before going to work...

I said sure, and she hopped onto my car. I asked her what happened to her phone and she said it hanged and could not switched on anymore. She needed to have it fixed before her work as she only finished work at 11pm.. I told her I can help her send to my friend's handphone repair shop to repair and she can go to work first and I would sent it over to her workplace after repair. She agreed and thanked me and I was thinking to myself, hosei liao, now im gona discover your secrets again..i dont believe her that she didnt want sex anymore, a bitch is always a bitch....
Old 07-11-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

After I sent her to her new workplace(now I know where she works), I drove to my friend's repair shop and handed Alice's phone to him. He got amused when I asked him is there anyway to put a bug on her phone,so that I can track her movement and get to see all her messages and listened to all her voice messages. My friend told me its illegal, but possible. And he did it for me. He managed to get her phone repaired and told me to be very careful when going through her phone messages or voice messages. I assured him I would and I quickly get into my car to sync her phone to my phone. And when its done, I slowly went through her phone and I found secrets, lies and more lies..told you she cannot be trusted...

Alice was seeing 2 guys at the same time. One is an old man who has a wife(as seen from her msges on her phone), the other is a BLACK guy, yesh a negro!!! Knn nowshe upgrade to OR LANG!!@

Apparently Alice and Black guy(Alice named him Xiao Hei)got to know each other via Wechat's People nearby and they chatted in Mandarin!! Xiao Hei can speak Mandarin as Alice had commented in her messages with him. I read along their messages and found out that they were already bf and gf as both of them called each other 亲爱的. This black guy managed to sweet talk Alice to meet up after the 3rd day they chatted with each other and they met up. Venue unknown but seemed that they never do anything as Alice thanked him after they met up and Xiao Hei still sweet talked her to meet again soon. As I scrolled down the messages, managed to know that Xiao Hei is a sports teacher at a sports school. Wonder how the hell he got the job or maybe he lied to Alice. But nvm, he managed to date Alice out the second time. ..

The next messages between them were their conversations after Alice got home. I realised they had sex at Xiao Hei's place after he started to tease Alice about what happened..Alice said no sex? Now she lied again.. Alice began to send some emocons before texting to say she felt shy to talk about it. And Xiao Hei started to use voice message and teased her about how wild she was, where got feel shy? Alice replied in voice message that she really felt shy but she did not want to stop as she was too weak to stop him. Xiao Hei then told her dont lie, the video will show everything. Alice said she no face to see him again as he saw her everything already, she said it in a slutty way, and Xiao Hei asked her whether she wanted to keep the video of them as a memory and she said hao ah, she even promised Xiao Hei she will store this video safely in her sd card, but she did not.. i got excited and scrolled downwards to find the video , but it took me quite a while to scroll down to the video as both of them were engaged in their flirting messages. This Alice dont play play..she now knows how to flirt...and now i go to the video..
Old 07-11-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster

The video started with both Alice and Xiao Hei standing in front of the sofa, laughing at the screen and He asked her whether she ok with the filming? She said no problem and both of them sat down on the sofa before Xiao Hei invited her to sit on his lap. She did as told and she hooked her right arm over his shoulder. I could see the Xiao Hei is a damn big size fella,almost 3 times the size of Alice. Alice was wearing a white tshirt over a denim skirt. I thought she would have wore that sexy black dress. They chatted and laughed but did not see Xiao Hei take any action. He only kept asking Alice to look at the screen and smiled. Alice did as told and then asked Xiao Hei to take a selfie with her. They both looked silly in the video and Alice took out her phone from her handbag and asked Xiao Hei to smile and they took a selfie. Xiao Hei then suddenly snatched over her phone and began to film her, from her face ,to her boobs and then to her legs. Alice tried to snatch it back but failed and she fell off his lap onto the ground. Then Xiao Hei stood up from the sofa and lifted Alice up from the ground. Alice still tried to snatch back her phone from him but he lifted his hand up high, and he asked Alice to jump as high as possible to see whether she can reach his height. Alice only reached his chest area when she stood up. She jumped continuously but still could not reached her phone. Then Xiao Hei offered to pass her the phone and when she thought she was gona take it, he lifted his arm high again, then he put it near his face and began to scroll through her phone, she panicked and kept hitting his chest to ask him stop scrolling through her phone. He teased her if he stopped scrolling, will she agree to let him kissed her? She said "Bu ke Yi"(cannot)and Xiao Hei continued to scroll, and he found out many secrets. Alice was still jumping up to snatch her phone but soon gave up as she started panting and then just stood there watching Xiao Hei scroll through her phone. She told him not to scroll anymore as she would let him kiss her once, but Xiao Hei declined. He asked her why she lied to him when hes serious about her. She pretended not to hear about the lies and she told him shes serious about him too.....

XH then questioned her why she said shes all alone in Singapore and have always been single and no bf at all but in fact she was married with 2 boys. Alice pacified him by patting on his chest that shes already divorced and she was afraid he might not want her if she told him she got kids. She act cute and apologised to him that apart from this issue, she did not lie to him about other things. She is single and no bf. Then XH asked her she got go for one night stand or have sex with many guys, she lied that since giving birth to her 2 kids, she havent had sex with any guys already...knn bad habits never die.. she just loves to lie without thinking... XH was so happy to hear that, thinking he got a pure woman...
Old 07-11-2021, 06:07 AM
Samster

XH passed back her phone to her, and she quickly stuffed it into her handbag.XH then told her that he had heard her saying she would let him kiss her once,she said yes. She would fulfill that and stucked out her right cheek for him to kiss. But XH told her one kiss not enough, given the fact that she had lied to him and hes not happy. She then asked him, what else he wanted then. He said he wanted her to hug him tight for 5 minutes. She straight away hugged him and they even did a slow dance without music with Alice wrapping her hands over his burly body and his hands wrapped on her back...they didnt count the time and XH just suddenly removed her tshirt over her head and put in front of his nose and sniffed it.

Alice was shocked by his move but did not struggle. Instead she was amused to see him sniffing her tshirt and asked him why he did that. He replied because the tshirt had her smell, especially her mama smell, he said that to embarrassed Alice. Alice then asked for her tshirt back but XH wasnt going to give her. Instead, he threw it far away and Alice hugged him tightly so as to cover her bra only top body..
Old 07-11-2021, 06:36 AM
Samster

XH broke away from the hug and began to peep at Alice's small boobs under her bra. She tried to cover his eyes with her hands but he managed to shake off her hands. Then he asked her how long she hasnt had a guy removed her tshirt, she shooked her head and said many years already..then XH led her to sit on the sofa and reminded her to smile at the screen. Alice covered her bra with both hands crossed and smiled. XH then asked her to sit in front of him and she did. He then lifted both her hands up and unhooked her bra. He then told her to put down her hands and the bra strap fell off both side of the shoulder and he removed the bra off and sniffed. Alice got shocked by this move and quickly stood up and walked away while covering her bare boobs with both hands. XH continued to sniff on her bra and she pleaded with him to return her the bra. He said he will, but she must answer him truthfully how long have her bra not been removed by a guy, she replied very long.

XH offered Alice her bra and when she tried to collect it with one hand while covering her boobs with the other arm, XH swiftly pulled her onto the sofa and Alice totally fell onto the sofa awkwardly exposing her nipples. XH quickly pounced on her, not giving her any chance to move, and started licking her nipples and simply took his time playing with her nipples. Alice tried to control her moans, trying her very best to hide her horny side, but XH quickly moved downwards to remove her denim skirt, leaving her thongs exposed to him. He moved upwards again to lick those nipples and his fingers also started to circle around her thongs outside her cb..XH attacked her lips and they frenched, but his fingers already made her cb wet....
Old 07-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

XH then sat up and pulled Alice to sit in front of him. He was so strong that Alice could not resist his strength. XH then cupped her small boobs from behind and began playing with them, occasionally tuning her nipples. Then he asked her whether "Shu Fu Ma" (舒服吗?) and Alice bit her lips and nodded. XH then told Alice to look at the screen and he asked her again, "Shu Fu ma?", and Alice,with half her eyes opened, answered, "Shu Fu Ahh"..

XH then pushed her aside to sit beside him and questioned her how long had her nipples not been sucked, she answered very very long ago. He felt happy upon hearing that and moved off the sofa to kneel in front of her and started kissing her tummy and down to her groin area. Alice pleaded with him not to continue but XH went on to kiss her cb area outside her thongs, completely ignoring her. Alice could not take it and she moaned out softly. This made XH laughed at her, saying she so long never been touched by man so fast moaned already. Then he asked her whether she wanted more, she said "Bu yao le,gou le"(dont want already, enough). But XH told her its ok, just a little bit more..

He slide her thong aside and saw her wet cb. He teased her once again and commented that her cb hole is big and dark. Alice tried to cover her cb using her hand but XH brushed it aside and started licking it. Alice covered her mouth to prevent herself from moaning too loud as she wanted to act innocent in front of XH.She just closed her eyes while her legs began to tremble when he licked her cb. Then XH noticed something and stopped licking. He told Alice to change position and proned on the sofa in front of him. He sat down on the ground and started grabbing her ass, smacking and kissing it and he asked Alice how she felt. She said nothing and he asked her how many men had done this to her, she replied no one, he then asked her her ex husband never smacked and kissed her ass, she replied no. XH then pulled down her thongs and he got a shock when he saw the tattooes on her ass. He questioned her about the tattooes and she replied that its done long long ago before she got married. XH examined those tattoos and knew she was lying. So He told her hes disappointed that some other men had seen her ass before him and hes not happy. Alice, still in the prone position, apologised to him, and said from that moment onwards, she promised not to let other men see her ass. XH stood up and whispered into her ears loudly though, that he cannot believe her and hes still unhappy. She asked him what could she do then he would stop being unhappy. XH laughed out loud, and pulled her up from the sofa and led her to stand in front of the screen and said into the screen, "She would do anything to make him happy". Alice did and XH then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He told Alice to touch it and make it grow.she pretended to act scared and slowly caressed his cock until it really grew damn huge. Or lang's cock is really huge!! No joke!!XH put his cock on her lips and told her to kiss it.. She said she dont know how, and he said he would teach her. He put his huge cock into her mouth and slowly began to mouth fuck her....
Old 07-11-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

XH then sat up and pulled Alice to sit in front of him. He was so strong that Alice could not resist his strength. XH then cupped her small boobs from behind and began playing with them, occasionally tuning her nipples. Then he asked her whether "Shu Fu Ma" (舒服吗?) and Alice bit her lips and nodded. XH then told Alice to look at the screen and he asked her again, "Shu Fu ma?", and Alice,with half her eyes opened, answered, "Shu Fu Ahh"..

XH then pushed her aside to sit beside him and questioned her how long had her nipples not been sucked, she answered very very long ago. He felt happy upon hearing that and moved off the sofa to kneel in front of her and started kissing her tummy and down to her groin area. Alice pleaded with him not to continue but XH went on to kiss her cb area outside her thongs, completely ignoring her. Alice could not take it and she moaned out softly. This made XH laughed at her, saying she so long never been touched by man so fast moaned already. Then he asked her whether she wanted more, she said "Bu yao le,gou le"(dont want already, enough). But XH told her its ok, just a little bit more..

He slide her thong aside and saw her wet cb. He teased her once again and commented that her cb hole is big and dark. Alice tried to cover her cb using her hand but XH brushed it aside and started licking it. Alice covered her mouth to prevent herself from moaning too loud as she wanted to act innocent in front of XH.She just closed her eyes while her legs began to tremble when he licked her cb. Then XH noticed something and stopped licking. He told Alice to change position and proned on the sofa in front of him. He sat down on the ground and started grabbing her ass, smacking and kissing it and he asked Alice how she felt. She said nothing and he asked her how many men had done this to her, she replied no one, he then asked her her ex husband never smacked and kissed her ass, she replied no. XH then pulled down her thongs and he got a shock when he saw the tattooes on her ass. He questioned her about the tattooes and she replied that its done long long ago before she got married. XH examined those tattoos and knew she was lying. So He told her hes disappointed that some other men had seen her ass before him and hes not happy. Alice, still in the prone position, apologised to him, and said from that moment onwards, she promised not to let other men see her ass. XH stood up and whispered into her ears loudly though, that he cannot believe her and hes still unhappy. She asked him what could she do then he would stop being unhappy. XH laughed out loud, and pulled her up from the sofa and led her to stand in front of the screen and said into the screen, "She would do anything to make him happy". Alice did and XH then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He told Alice to touch it and make it grow.she pretended to act scared and slowly caressed his cock until it really grew damn huge. Or lang's cock is really huge!! No joke!!XH put his cock on her lips and told her to kiss it.. She said she dont know how, and he said he would teach her. He put his huge cock into her mouth and slowly began to mouth fuck her....
Old 07-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
JordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great updates TS, thanks!
Old 09-11-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't wait to read how ts will deal with Alice. Camping for more.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
brutos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates bro, hoping for more!
Old 09-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

XH stopped for a while and asked Alice to continue holding his huge cock inside her mouth and he slowly moved forward towards the screen,pulling Alice's hair along to move together. This sight made Alice looked exactly like a dog being led by its owner, but Alice did not resist. When they moved just directly in front of the screen, XH told her to look at the screen and then upped the momentum by slamming Alice's face against his groin. He mouth fucked her fast and furious,leaving Alice no time to catch her breath. After a while, Alice pulled his cock out of her mouth and told XH she could not breathe. XH stopped his mouth fucking, and he lifted her up and told her thank you. He had the best blow job in his life and it came from a beautiful woman who hadnt been touched by a man for si long, so he felt honoured. Alice then tried to act demure that it was also the first time she had given a blow job, both of them lying to each other. XH asked her didnt she give her ex husband blow job before, she replied no. XH was thrilled to hear that and he told Alice he wanted to "reward"(奖赏)her....
Old 15-11-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Camping here
Old 15-11-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
AnaR1618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay tuned to this thread.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Bump up this thread before it goes missing.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
davocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1