The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-12-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

1 - 1

Fred is both villain and hero ..... all kan cheong because new boss Rangnick is watching from the stands. United should win this one to impress him.

Old 03-12-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

CR7 is truly GOAT of Football

Old 03-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59505313
Old 03-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A fitting send-off for Carrick, even though the players did not know beforehand.

I suppose he had made the decision when Ole was let go, but stood up to be counted and steadied the ship before handing over to Ralf. Top guy, for the way he has handled it.

Fortunately for us, Fred went from zero to hero, as opposed to Odegaard who went from hero to zero.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
A fitting send-off for Carrick, even though the players did not know beforehand.

I suppose he had made the decision when Ole was let go, but stood up to be counted and steadied the ship before handing over to Ralf. Top guy, for the way he has handled it.

Fortunately for us, Fred went from zero to hero, as opposed to Odegaard who went from hero to zero.
Didn't expect a victory...especially when playing at home ground nowadays.

CR7 and Bruno proved clinical again.

But something bothers me about the left side. Utd were caught out numbered on the left a few times. Widely exposed.

Quite surprise Carrick decided to leave. What is the reason?
He knew his days are numbered under Rangnick??

Bro ILPH had been calling him to quit...he got his wish

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
....Quite surprise Carrick decided to leave. What is the reason?
He knew his days are numbered under Rangnick??...
Carrick said it was his own decision and from the way he spoke, sounded like he made it right after Ole was let go. He kept it to himself, and did his best to steady the ship in the mean time. Once Rangnick got his work permit sorted and it was known that Rangnick would take charge this weekend, he announced it to the players right after the match last night. The pundits and players were all stunned.

He has mentioned that he had agreed with Ole's managerial decisions, he wouldn't change much from the first game he took over. And he admitted during post-match interview last night that part of the reason for leaving was "out of loyalty" to Ole. Sounded like "since Ole got fired for our decisions, only right that I follow him out the door"... Taking his bit of responsibility for poor performances. He said he hadn't spoken to Rangnick and it was a deliberate decision so that there would be "no overlap". Leaving the next manager a clean slate to reboot, sounds like.

Well done, and wish him all the best. Taking a deserved break, and my guess is we will probably see him managing a team in future.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-12-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Old Trafford is no longer a difficult place to get a result.

I say 2-2
Quote:
I counted at least three popular footy sites predicting 1-1, with some bookies giving Utd a slight edge for a win. Only an Arsenal fan site predicted a 1-2 (surprise surprise )

Anyway, I will be optimistic. But suspect the footy sites will be right.

Man Utd 2 : 0 Arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Arsenal

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...d-play-arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
1 - 1

Fred is both villain and hero ..... all kan cheong because new boss Rangnick is watching from the stands. United should win this one to impress him.
No, no, the footy sites r wrong, so were the majority of us who predicted a draw..in the end, Lawro's n imom's prediction of a Man U win against the gunners are correct this time round though the scoreline is wrong again...the match ended 3-2 in the red's favour...it is difficult to guess the exact scoreline but easier to guess if it is a general win or loss

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-12-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

But something bothers me about the left side. Utd were caught out numbered on the left a few times. Widely exposed.

Quite surprise Carrick decided to leave. What is the reason?
He knew his days are numbered under Rangnick??

Bro ILPH had been calling him to quit...he got his wish
agree on vulnerability on the left side, shaw also tended to drift inwards leaving space on his flank for the opponent to exploit (that shameful loss to pool). i think this is partly due to the DL trying to cover for maguire's shortcomings, and partly due to shaw/telles positional awareness maybe? rangnick will have his hands full on improving the defence. going the way of gegenpressing, dropping the slow maguire and picking 2 out of varane/bailly/lindelof may yield better defensive performances

i mentioned in an earlier post that all the coaching staff appointed during OGS term also have to go, mainly because the new manager needs to have a clean slate and bring in his own guys to implement the gegenpress philosophy. if OGS' coaching team are still around, its just 换汤不换药, and cliques/politics may breed toxicity within the squad. mckenna had alot of power and likely showed favouritism to AWB, fred, greenwood, matic and continued selecting them despite subpar performances; picking a rusty maguire just back from injury over bailly was another point of contention. mckenna's decisions/actions caused unhappiness among some squad members and the run of poor form which led to OGS dismissal, but he is not held accountable and gets to keep his job? no, he must go as well. for the sake of their careers, OGS' coaching team must start from youth levels again, three seasons of first team coaching proved that they are out of their depths at this level

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-12-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Crystal Palace

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-title-charge

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 04-12-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Crystal Palace

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-title-charge
This are the sort of match MU had to win.

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 04-12-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

... Taking his bit of responsibility for poor performances. He said he hadn't spoken to Rangnick and it was a deliberate decision so that there would be "no overlap". Leaving the next manager a clean slate to reboot, sounds like.

Well done, and wish him all the best. Taking a deserved break, and my guess is we will probably see him managing a team in future.
I see....read somewhere he got no immediate plans and he just wanted to spend more time with his kids and family at the moment.

Respect him for his decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
i mentioned in an earlier post that all the coaching staff appointed during OGS term also have to go, mainly because the new manager needs to have a clean slate and bring in his own guys to implement the gegenpress philosophy.
That's true. Hope to see more of DVDB if possible.
Out with lazy Martial and problem kid Pogba.

Old 04-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The reason why Carrick substituted Sancho was to please the GOAT to let him play every game.....
Hannor....but CR7 score goals...and showed again during the match against Arsenal.

Wonder how Rangnick will fit him in.

Old 04-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Man Utd v Crystal Palace x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59505313
Charlie predict - 1-1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1