The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

King of Pao Fan Review: Ex-Raffles Hotel Chef Serves Lobster Pao Fan At Bugis

Address: 269B Queen Street, #01-237, Cheng Yan Court, Singapore 180269
Opening hours: Mon-Tue, Thurs-Sun 11am to 2.30pm, 4.30pm to 7.30pm

Half Live Lobster Pao Fan ($18), which happened to be their most expensive menu item. My excitement intensified when we saw how huge and meaty the lobster claw, knuckle, and tail were when they came arranged neatly in the bowl. Apart from half a live Boston lobster, the dish included steamed rice in broth, fried egg floss, and crispy rice puffs sprinkled on top.

eafood Pao Fan ($7), with big prawns, clams and chunks of fried fish accompanying it. As with their lobster version, the rich broth was prepared with ingredients like prawn shells and pork bones cooked overnight. As such, the soup was packed with umami and made for a very hearty affair.

Duo Pao Fan ($6) gives you the best of both worlds. Their steamed and fried fish are the highlights of this creation, ideal for fans of fish soup.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 20-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
King of Pao Fan Review: Ex-Raffles Hotel Chef Serves Lobster Pao Fan At Bugis

Address: 269B Queen Street, #01-237, Cheng Yan Court, Singapore 180269
Opening hours: Mon-Tue, Thurs-Sun 11am to 2.30pm, 4.30pm to 7.30pm

Half Live Lobster Pao Fan ($18), which happened to be their most expensive menu item. My excitement intensified when we saw how huge and meaty the lobster claw, knuckle, and tail were when they came arranged neatly in the bowl. Apart from half a live Boston lobster, the dish included steamed rice in broth, fried egg floss, and crispy rice puffs sprinkled on top.

eafood Pao Fan ($7), with big prawns, clams and chunks of fried fish accompanying it. As with their lobster version, the rich broth was prepared with ingredients like prawn shells and pork bones cooked overnight. As such, the soup was packed with umami and made for a very hearty affair.

Duo Pao Fan ($6) gives you the best of both worlds. Their steamed and fried fish are the highlights of this creation, ideal for fans of fish soup.

Very nice share, will go try these few days.
Old 20-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
ktunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterl23 View Post
Very nice share, will go try these few days.
Agree. The food look delicious.
Old 20-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Chef Chik Review: Legit Cantonese Hawker Food At Haig Road By Ex-Hotel Chef From Hong Kong

Address: 13 Haig Road, #01-36, Singapore 430014
Opening hours: Tue-Sat 12pm to 7:30pm

https://eatbook.sg/chef-chik-haig-road/

Originally from Hong Kong, Chef Chik came to Singapore more than 28 years ago, and was a chef at several hotel restaurants. He then embarked on a hawker journey with his wife, selling a specially curated list of Cantonese fare at Haig Road Market and Food Centre.

I had to get the Steamed Threadfin Belly ($18) as it was esteemed by many. We were told by the lady boss that it is usually steamed with a light soy base, but Chef Chik genially added fermented black beans so that we’d be able to savour something different, since we were having another dish with a similar base. Do note that the steamed threadfin belly is seasonally priced.

Soups are the epitome of comfort food, and Chef Chik’s Cordyceps White Fungus Steamed Chicken Soup ($6) truly hits the spot. I was first greeted with its aroma, beckoning me to take the first sip. It had a light chicken essence and a low hum of herbal fragrance that was not too overpowering. There was just something about the soup that made me continuously reach out for more.

The Steamed Prawns with Chee Cheong Fun ($18) was an off-menu item, and it was specially recommended by the lady boss. If you appreciate strong garlicky flavours, then you’d savour this dish with gusto. The prawns were nested on a bed of chee cheong fun, while being covered with a blanket of fried garlic, chilli padi, spring onions, and parsley.

Excellent food but first-timers patronising this stall be prepared for some extremely rude behaviour and scolding from the chef that can totally spoil your dining experience.

To avoid being scolded, queue patiently for your turn, and while queuing take the time to decide what you wish to order. Do not try to ask any question from the chef, or order directly with the chef even if it is your turn to order. Order only from his wife, and speak only to his wife throughout.

And although it is stated that they close at 7.30 pm, more often than not, they sell out before 5 pm.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Excellent food but first-timers patronising this stall be prepared for some extremely rude behaviour and scolding from the chef that can totally spoil your dining experience.

To avoid being scolded, queue patiently for your turn, and while queuing take the time to decide what you wish to order. Do not try to ask any question from the chef, or order directly with the chef even if it is your turn to order. Order only from his wife, and speak only to his wife throughout.

And although it is stated that they close at 7.30 pm, more often than not, they sell out before 5 pm.
Excellent information.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Excellent information.
Has ole gone or he is cuming to Sg to enjoy our local foods!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Has ole gone or he is cuming to Sg to enjoy our local foods!
NAh…ole is here to stay !
Old 21-11-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
pland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundtree View Post
NAh…ole is here to stay !
We'll put up a petition for him to stay
Old 21-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 18
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

TS AhSoon, upped u back (im sure that zap was unintentional)
Old 21-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbo View Post
So nice of you bro, up back after zapping!
Old 21-11-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AhSoonNo1 up +8.

I already pm reply to bro watsupzzz to inform him I am ok and not upset.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 21-11-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6065 / Power: 11
SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SkyIsMighty up 8

Min 5 points to exchange.
Old 21-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Excellent information.
Congrats caretaker manager. Do take care.
Old 21-11-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

ole...ole...ole......
Old 21-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Bro AhSoonNo1

Thank you very much for your sharing.
Just to double confirm for cheft chik,from google map show that they are temporarily close....
Are they operating now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1