The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinashe19 View Post
Decided to try HP1 Last Friday. Tried S*****. Overall decent massage and one blue yusoff for a nice conclusion.
Thanks for sharing. How is the teasing like?
Old 15-11-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
missionmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Share my FR on J***** as a regular patron:

Perks:
Upper roam 4G
Lower roam 4G

Services:
HJ

Package taken was 2 hours just need chalk up $138 n rest of services is complimentary.
The s
per regulars just need to folk out $88 to enjoy same perks and services.

2 hour session:

Went in and proceeded to wash up and sat on the bed. Syt ang pai came in and greeted me with the jovial voice of hers as usual and was enough to wash away all the days worries.

1st shot:

Was done with only 4G boobs and butt and was done in no time. Proceeded to massage.

2nd shot:

Upon reachin the 1hr mark, HDLY started and 2nd shot was finished in that position.

3rd shot:

With 45mins remaining, chit chat with syt for 10mins before proceeding with no.3.
4G lower roam was activated. As she was about to cum, she will slightly part her legs to let u know she is cumming soon. The view of that moment is enuff to send any impotent dick into the sky. The moment of orgasm was a slient one, but u know it as u can feel her butt tremble and her pants going wet with her love juice..all this while she gives u the notti look with a flushed face. 3rd shot was done with not much vitamin left but is enuff to flow from my dick down her smooth silky white hand and driping to the bed. What a session.

I left not a happy man but an exhuasted man.

Pls do not pm me to ask need to visit how many time to unlock the perks...go find out yourself and earn the goo

Last edited by missionmars; 19-11-2021 at 09:27 AM. Reason: service type not mentioned
Old 15-11-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by missionmars View Post

Perks:
Upper roam 4G
Lower roam 4G

Package taken was 2 hours just need chalk up $138 n rest of services is complimentary.
The s

2 hour session:

Went in and proceeded to wash up and sat on the bed. Syt ang pai came in and greeted me with the jovial voice of hers as usual and was enough to wash away all the days worries.

1st shot:

Was done with only 4G boobs and butt and was done in no time. Proceeded to massage.

2nd shot:

Upon reachin the 1hr mark, HDLY started and 2nd shot was finished in that position.

3rd shot:

With 45mins remaining, chit chat with syt for 10mins before proceeding with no.3.
4G lower roam was activated. As she was about to cum, she will slightly part her legs to let u know she is cumming soon. The view of that moment is enuff to send any impotent dick into the sky. The moment of orgasm was a slient one, but u know it as u can feel her butt tremble and her pants going wet with her love juice..all this while she gives u the notti look with a flushed face. 3rd shot was done with not much vitamin left but is enuff to flow from my dick down her smooth silky white hand and driping to the bed. What a session.

Pls do not pm me to ask need to visit how many time to unlock the perks...go find out yourself and earn the goodies.

very nice storytelling there bro. but how reliable this FR is only the real regular will know.

anw still a rare gem here in SG to try out for
Old 15-11-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tinashe19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Thanks for sharing. How is the teasing like?
Sent you a PM bro
Old 17-11-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kokleong111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sent you a PM bro
mind share with me too.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:

1st shot:

2nd shot:

3rd shot:
Gees.. 3 shots.. power..
I 1 shot already went soft and u 3..
Either u r powerful or ml is powerful…. Geat sharing
Old 19-11-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
shadowGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share R Spa location? Thanks
Old 19-11-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
missionmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The FR on J***** is on hj only. Pls refer to my edited post.
Old 19-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Really miss Cindy D cup tits…
Old 19-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Perks:
Upper roam 4G
Lower roam 4G

Services:
HJ

The s

2 hour session:

1st shot:

2nd shot:

3rd shot:

Pls do not pm me to ask need to visit how many time to unlock the perks...go find out yourself and earn the goo
Bro
You really power!!

Can recommend me an intro under your name?
I will support you and ml too. Haha 😂
Old 22-11-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rooney112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried C at R Spa yesterday. Bros above recommendations were all accurate. A little annoyed that need to do 88 to unlock others, but C's massage and service makes up for it.

Strong massage and constantly asking if it's okay, service, don't need to say la, no horse run. headlights are huge. looks much better in person.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Sent you a PM bro
Bro can pm thx in advance
Old 24-11-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tinashe19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time visiting this area. Went to the spa right beside Hans at TE4 station. My simple MR:

ML Name: A***
Massage: 7/10. Strong massage and was able to relieve the pain in the hamstrings.
Teasing: 7/10
Conclusion: 7/10, 1 X blue note
Old 25-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
How waw J bro? Seldom see FR on others except C. And which A are u refering to?
Realised that there are 2 J. The J I look for is J***. If you prefer someone who is quieter and knows when to speak only at certain times, you can look for her. C likes to talk.

J massage is as good as C if you request for hard massage.
Old 27-11-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Bro, Yuki FB photos nicer than summer le
Tried yuki from ES last week and my FR as follows.

Looks 5/10 - Face and voice abit MILF type like 40+ years old. She never remove her mask so I don't know how her full face looks like but from her eyes, looks like got 40+ years old. Voice also a bit hoarse kind.
Forgot to also mention, when I see her turn that time, notice her back and shoulders got some bruise/rash marks. It was dark so I couldn't see it clearly. So for those bros who are very sensitive scared skin disease better avoid.

Service 7/10 - During massage, quite chatty. Told me I should take the higher amount package next time to have GQ (at additional fee). I ask her if pay her $60 can or not then she hush hush me. After that recommend me take BM at $100. Obviously reading here before, I cut to $80 since first time and don't want break bridge. She hesitant and say ok but ask me pay her first which I find damm weird cos no ML ever ask me pay them first. After that she continue massage a bit then ask me turn over. Then she unhook and start BM then continue chit chat while I basic autoroam below. After that almost going to shoot time, she move the BM to my face. But because need wear mask, so not really that shiok. C cup but can feel got volume kind.

After done with GQ, she continue massage the legs for another 15mins. then ask me go shower.

For the price, I don't think is that worth because I can get better services elsewhere but since got new MRT station open up making it accessible, can go try try.

RTF: maybe when free and lazy go too far.

Last edited by junmin95; 27-11-2021 at 02:47 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1