The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
One MP at Yan-An East Road in SH has a sign board call "EGASSAM".

At the begining I thought it was the MP's name. However, from the Chinese name it should be called "LiangLiang" or bright-bright, ect.. Not understand why they go this name.

After went there few times, I've just realised that the Shanghai-nese spells the English word "Massage" in reverse order like the way they write in Chinese. What a nice way to call massage in SH..
hahaha, funny, u sure or not. U take photo and show us lah.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
hahaha, funny, u sure or not. U take photo and show us lah.
Dun bring my camera this trip. will take one on my next trip.
Old 16-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Massage parlours in Shanghai ...........

Quote:
One MP at Yan-An East Road in SH has a sign board call " EGASSAM ".

At the begining I thought it was the MP's name. However, from the Chinese name it should be called "LiangLiang" or bright-bright, ect.. Not understand why they go this name.

[B]After went there few times, I've just realised that the Shanghai-nese spells the English word "Massage" in reverse order like the way they write in [/B]Chinese. What a nice way to call massage in SH..
So next time you fxxk the girl in Shanghai, you should not fxxxk the cunt ......... You should fxxxk the ' back-side ' instead, i.e. the anus kekekekekekekekekekeke...........

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Shanghai ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
So next time you fxxk the girl in Shanghai, you should not fxxxk the cunt ......... You should fxxxk the ' back-side ' instead, i.e. the anus kekekekekekekekekekeke...........
Haha - good one. So if written
M
A
S
S
A
G
E

means the mouth right?
Old 17-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
KKloke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Pusat Urut in Kajang. NL, she said 29yrs, single mother. Before start urut already ask me whether want TREATMENT or not, but pay direct to her. I said OK. Took advised from senior and chit chat with her, good chatter, chit chat the whole massage session. Then come TREATMENT time, try ask "boleh sentuh", cannot, after a few second of hesitation she ask "kena tambah bayaran", I ask "berapa?" then after negotiation she setle for 50. then Raba-raba session, B cup (I think). cum after 15min.
good session may try for more next time.
Old 17-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Few weeks back, I went to one of the MLs near FuZhou Road in SH for thai massage (funny, come to china for thai massage . )

the lady massaged me was a quite good looking lady whose number is 3. this is how they call among them.

The MP we were in a big room only with very low wood divider separate one massage bed to another one. I can see the massage lady for the next bed if she is claimb o top of her client. so most of the clients are still wearing their clothes at least shorts while massaging.

Anyway, her massage skill is very good. she started from my feet while I face down. then move upward to my leg, thigh, backside, back and head. then I turned to face up, she start again from my leg and then thigh and move up. since at the time my didi was standing high in my shorts, she purposely started using her feet to touch my didi. As I smile back to her, she then used both of feet (please note, not hands) to "hold" my didi and started moved up and down. We were interruptted one or two times during the "massage". But she seems to be very keens to continue everytime after the breaks...

Under that sort of existment, after about 20 minutes, I can not hold anymore then I shoot all inside my pants. during cool down section, she kept "massage" my didi using her feets for another few minutes. then she continues to move on to the rest of my body. since she can not finish alll within the time given, she ask me to extend the time for another half an hour, can I say no?

So, I finished my massage with a big smile... She also give me her hand phone number...

Shanghai really has a different way to do the massage and even use the different way to do the batin... people use hand they use feet...

Last edited by msgfan; 18-11-2005 at 12:10 AM.
Old 18-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shanghai really has a different way to do the massage and even use the different way to do the batin... people use hand they use feet...
That's why in other place, people fuck cunt, in Shanghai they fuck ' back-side ' ......................

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 18-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's why in other place, people fuck cunt, in Shanghai they fuck ' back-side ' ......................
Eh bro, u starting backside interest again... I think you got some latent desire to get anal-ised leh.... Any bro in JB keen on the session. After that, FR compulsory one...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Eh bro, u starting backside interest again... I think you got some latent desire to get anal-ised leh.... Any bro in JB keen on the session. After that, FR compulsory one...
Any volunteers for ' analisation ' ???

Old 21-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLboy
Try both... so so only leh...

The first one is still boleh tahan but no comments on the ML while the second one worst still... I asked the ML if she know Urut batin yand betul betul one... She said what???!!!

I asked for Batin first, then she count that 25 minutes as part of the massage. That is terrible. Worst still she only massage half of my left
hand... as she said masa sudah sampai... what a attitude. May be I have to try any other rather than that Malay girl...

Bang, any lobang? Does Jennifer allow raba-raba? Does she know proper Batin? I will give these two MP another try each based on your recommendation.

Terima kasih...
KLBoy, Selim was right. Jennifer is good.

You should try her. She really know what she does. Massage may be only a little better than average but come to batin, She is the best so far among the 20+ MLs I know. She really does batin not masturbation. She massaged every single vein of your didi. believe me...., every single one.

On the move, no time for a detailed field report. Will produce one when I have more time.

Selim: Many Thanks
Old 21-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jennifer is good.

OKOK I wanna try also can I just go for Batin RM50 rite? includes cumming or for that additional?

Any wonderful batin place near my place in Puchong Jaya??? sometimes lazy to drive to Sri Petaling somemore there parking an issue!

Powerguy when U free we go check out the places they PMed U
Old 22-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 22
xiaoqiangX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Batin in KL

Hi guys

I'm pretty new to this KL thing. Any guide for me so that i can access these batin stuff when i visit KL in Dec? I'll be staying in swiss inn. Please enlighten
Old 22-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiangX
Hi guys

I'm pretty new to this KL thing. Any guide for me so that i can access these batin stuff when i visit KL in Dec? I'll be staying in swiss inn. Please enlighten
bro swiss inn near petaling st.? if yes its nearer to HCs than MPs... HCs mostly hj mah...real batin hav 2 go outskirt bit from kl centre, correct bros?

Old 22-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kiddy_tub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in PJ?

Anyone got any Batin lobang around PJ Hilton? Asked for a massage from the health club there, but end up with a gorilla giving a very good massage.

Body relaxed, but not my little one

Also read about Angel massage outcall from the travel brochures. Anyone with information about this service? Cost & service quality?
Old 22-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 22
xiaoqiangX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batin in KL

Bro DRYDUST,

Thanks 4 the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1