The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 06-12-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha...Now we hv another kaki eager to go n explore Punggol waterway point ...the place there seems to be a centre of attraction nowadays for guys as the town is new, developing n expanding with plenty of young sexy chiobus, syts n young milfs to see n beo till yr eyes' content
Yes. WWP is happening..
Saw a lot of time, but would like to highlight 2 incident.

Few weeks back, saw a lady wearing full bare back gown. Because of the design of the gown, can see her side boobs and very obvious.

Another one is just yesterday, at NTUC. Lady about 30s, wearing white without bra. At first, thought that she's wearing nipple stickers, but don't think stickers will have the shape so obvious.

Like what the other bros said, don't keep looking at the phone and you will have higher chance of sighting.
Old 06-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
davocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Yes. WWP is happening..

Few weeks back, saw a lady wearing full bare back gown. Because of the design of the gown, can see her side boobs and very obvious.

Another one is just yesterday, at NTUC. Lady about 30s, wearing white without bra. At first, thought that she's wearing nipple stickers, but don't think stickers will have the shape so obvious.

Like what the other bros said, don't keep looking at the phone and you will have higher chance of sighting.
Very confident of herself to show side boobs!
Whenever I see a lady with bare back dress, sure go to her side bio
Old 06-12-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by davocet View Post
Very confident of herself to show side boobs!
Whenever I see a lady with bare back dress, sure go to her side bio
Actually.. can see she still trying to cover & not move her arms much. But the gown is too bare back, just cannot cover.
Old 06-12-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Another incident is just after work, near my workplace.

There is a walkway to the train station, while walking towards it, the opp direction was quite a syt. As she got nearer, discover that her zip was undone showing her panty.

Was a bit shock as never anticipate this. Was contemplating whether to tell her about it, but in the end didn't. What a waste, else will have the opportunity to chat with her.
Old 06-12-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. WWP is happening..

Why when I go there I never get to see this kind of eye candies ???...haha...no, I m not always on my phone but keep a discreet look out...maybe next time must go tgt with u ..u bring luck to see them ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-12-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro ,, you mean those tight denim hot pants can see cameltoe ?
Yes. Think the material quite thin too. Im quite surprised can see cameltoe. Wonder if she know she zaogeng her own pussy, if it's accidental or on purpose...
Old 06-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justdolah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very good Sunday. Was going toward my car and saw a couple rushing to place things in the boot. Likely because many cars were behind. This young lady, don't know why, was slotting things in the boot and trying to push things in abit. As such, her butt was facing me and she goes deeper, her skirt went higher. Hee hee
Old 06-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Today went window shopping with my OC at bugis Junction. We went to Sketchers store as she saw some nice shoes. While she was trying out some shoes, i saw a group of 3 girls age around 17 to 20 years old. 1 of them was wearing a short black mini skirt. Trying out some shoes.
I managed to see her black panty for awhile and i thought sad. She going off le, to my surprised, she went to the counter ask the sales girl to get her another pair and what she did caught me off guard. She squat down open her both leg wide open to wear the pair of shoes that the sales girls passed to her. What a full view of her black panty for at least 30sec to 1 min before she stand up. Wow that image stays in my head till now.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!

Was helping out intern with some stuff today, so standing behind her, and when she lean forward, bingo! ass crack + white undies! time to help intern more!
Old 06-12-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
zakheyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Today went window shopping with my OC at bugis Junction. We went to Sketchers store as she saw some nice shoes. While she was trying out some shoes, i saw a group of 3 girls age around 17 to 20 years old. 1 of them was wearing a short black mini skirt. Trying out some shoes.
I managed to see her black panty for awhile and i thought sad. She going off le, to my surprised, she went to the counter ask the sales girl to get her another pair and what she did caught me off guard. She squat down open her both leg wide open to wear the pair of shoes that the sales girls passed to her. What a full view of her black panty for at least 30sec to 1 min before she stand up. Wow that image stays in my head till now.
OMG 30 secs is a long time to beo hehe
Old 07-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

friendly bro alert! ikea is flooded with girls recently all doing their xmas and they're mainly sluts who are not aware of their surroundings!
Old 07-12-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
She going off le, to my surprised, she went to the counter ask the sales girl to get her another pair and what she did caught me off guard. She squat down open her both leg wide open to wear the pair of shoes that the sales girls passed to her. What a full view of her black panty for at least 30sec to 1 min before she stand up. Wow that image stays in my head till now.
Maybe she was wearing an1 quan2 ku4 (a mini shorts worn over the undies to avoid zaogeng).

Many ladies wear an1 quan2 ku4 if they are wearing short skirts or dresses.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
shinjuko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
friendly bro alert! ikea is flooded with girls recently all doing their xmas and they're mainly sluts who are not aware of their surroundings!
I think they are aware, but simply bo chup
Old 07-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Thanks bro for the info ...u r talking abt Ikea Tampines right ???...wat makes u say they r sluts who r not aware of wats happening ard them??

Old 07-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another incident is just after work, near my workplace.

There is a walkway to the train station, while walking towards it, the opp direction was quite a syt. As she got nearer, discover that her zip was undone showing her panty.

Was a bit shock as never anticipate this. Was contemplating whether to tell her about it, but in the end didn't. What a waste, else will have the opportunity to chat with her.
Faint heart never won fair ladies ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1