The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

How to get the Best Branding Consultants for Free.

The original name of the Singapore Zoo was called Singapore Zoological Gardens.
However, almost no taxi driver could pronounce such a long name. So after many years, the government spent $500,000 to get an expensive consultant to find a new name.
The consultant named it Singapore Zoo, a name the taxi drivers have been using all these years.

The original name of Changi Airport was called Airtropolis. But all taxi drivers called it Changi Airport. So the government spent $1 million to appoint an expensive branding consultant who named it Changi Airport.

Marina Bay's original name was Marina Bay. But somehow the government wants to rename it. So they got another expensive advertising consultant to research a new name. It costed them $400,000 to get the valuable advice from the consultant that the name should remain unchanged as Marina Bay. All the taxi drivers call it Marina Bay anyway.

By now you are wondering why don't the government simply ask the taxi drivers for free instead of spending so much to these consultants?

Here are the Reasons:

1. Taxi drivers are not deemed as professional branding consultants.
(But they are).

2. Taxi drivers don't wear jackets and ties, they don't speak with a Western accent, they don't conduct multi-stakeholders workshops, nor use 50,000 pieces of Post-it notes,....or do the dance.

3. You'll look like an idiot appointing a group of Taxi drivers as consultants but you'll not lose your job if you pay $1 million to the expensive consultant who learn the answer from the taxi drivers.

Now you understand the difference between Real Shit and Bullshit.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

🔞🔞🔞
A group of elderly, Hokkien folks signed up for a SkillsFuture course on Basic English.

On the first day, they learnt that a young male ranch hand is called a cowboy. They also learnt that the female version is called a cowgirl.

The. teacher asked the class, What do you call their parents?

Their answers - *cowpeh & cowboo*. 🐃🐄 🐂😄😂🤣

Old 29-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Old 29-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
]
love these 2.
Old 29-11-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gotyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
How to get the Best Branding Consultants for Free.

The original name of the Singapore Zoo was called Singapore Zoological Gardens.
However, almost no taxi driver could pronounce such a long name. So after many years, the government spent $500,000 to get an expensive consultant to find a new name.
The consultant named it Singapore Zoo, a name the taxi drivers have been using all these years.

The original name of Changi Airport was called Airtropolis. But all taxi drivers called it Changi Airport. So the government spent $1 million to appoint an expensive branding consultant who named it Changi Airport.

Marina Bay's original name was Marina Bay. But somehow the government wants to rename it. So they got another expensive advertising consultant to research a new name. It costed them $400,000 to get the valuable advice from the consultant that the name should remain unchanged as Marina Bay. All the taxi drivers call it Marina Bay anyway.
How much did they spend on naming the Budget Terminal?
Old 30-11-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotyourtip View Post
How much did they spend on naming the Budget Terminal?
It's free!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?client...+gets+its+name

"Singapore Changi has completed the construction of its new Budget Terminal, a customised facility for low-cost carriers (LCCs). ... The winning name, Budget Terminal, was selected from among 12,000 entries submitted to the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) in its 'Low Cost Terminal Naming Contest'.9 Jan 2006"
Old 02-12-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6065 / Power: 11
SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for nice jokes.

Min 5 points to exchange.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Can see anything wrong in this picture

Old 02-12-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

The sanitary pad used as mask.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:17 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice sharing .. tks for ur 2nd round, but can't return now till I'm done with the 1st cycle.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ah rat again."

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 03-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster (P)

Old 03-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 5
Thurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This one really power! Made me spit out my coffee
Old 03-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Old 04-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
YNWA1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote: