The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

If you like such heavily PS-Ed photos… there are several shops around the area…. This Se*** S** is the most expensive of all, and most exposed of all, front door face heavy human traffic /back door is facing carpark/smoking area/Salvation Army back door…..

Not worth for married… single just go explore everything… sama sama service now….. and literally just walk in, no need to book on weekdays for all spa in this area…..

I miss Yuki of animal, and playing with her tiny….hehee …. Wonder where she is now….
Old 02-12-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
awanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long ago tried AE both in AMK and BMC. Any bro can share/PM other playground? Thanks
Old 03-12-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
If you like such heavily PS-Ed photos… there are several shops around the area…. This Se*** S** is the most expensive of all, and most exposed of all, front door face heavy human traffic /back door is facing carpark/smoking area/Salvation Army back door…..

Not worth for married… single just go explore everything… sama sama service now….. and literally just walk in, no need to book on weekdays for all spa in this area…..

I miss Yuki of animal, and playing with her tiny….hehee …. Wonder where she is now….
Cfm with what bro said ...it is the most n worst ever shop I went ever....keep pushing hot oil ....in room keep pushing to extend...so my friend say OK...so I ll follow lo...n the extend of half hr in the room n the price that u take at the counter is different...this is what the ml told us after we paid for the balance half hr when we cone out ....I was like wtf ...I not 1st day ....isok we will ban it permanently...n worst things is they can totally piano 🎹 u 80min n eat up 10min ...sad things is the ml I choose is last time from TB 8spa which already closed....those who know 8 ...u will know who I talking abt ...her service is like shot now....n use 1 hand...1 hand playing with hp n listening to her song with ear 👂 piece....can save your money to support those good ml ...don't waste time n money on this type....thier PS photos are out of world....Good luck stay safe
Old 03-12-2021, 08:01 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
sad things is the ml I choose is last time from TB 8spa which already closed....those who know 8 ...u will know who I talking abt ...her service is like shot now....n use 1 hand...1 hand playing with hp n listening to her song with ear �� piece....can save your money to support those good ml ...don't waste time n money on this type....thier PS photos are out of world....Good luck stay safe
Agreed bro.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
swee swee chiobu SYTs, as seen from the photos ..
artist impression.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GoldKey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cfm with what bro said ...it is the most n worst ever shop I went ever....keep pushing hot oil ....in room keep pushing to extend...so my friend say OK...so I ll follow lo...n the extend of half hr in the room n the price that u take at the counter is different...this is what the ml told us after we paid for the balance half hr when we cone out ....I was like wtf ...I not 1st day ....isok we will ban it permanently...n worst things is they can totally piano 🎹 u 80min n eat up 10min ...sad things is the ml I choose is last time from TB 8spa which already closed....those who know 8 ...u will know who I talking abt ...her service is like shot now....n use 1 hand...1 hand playing with hp n listening to her song with ear 👂 piece....can save your money to support those good ml ...don't waste time n money on this type....thier PS photos are out of world....Good luck stay safe
Last time this number spa MLs gave free HJ if I paid 88 for 1 hour massage.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wah bro, you actually went for W, her reputation at TB 8 spa wasn’t the best isn’t it. I also paid the ‘tuition fee’ and went for one of the featured girls in their page earlier this year (with their misleading pics) and decided not to return anymore, agreed with you that this shop is not worth it.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:02 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
wah bro, you actually went for W, her reputation at TB 8 spa wasn’t the best isn’t it. I also paid the ‘tuition fee’ and went for one of the featured girls in their page earlier this year (with their misleading pics) and decided not to return anymore, agreed with you that this shop is not worth it.

Her attitude changed liao after she changed her name from C to W
Old 03-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post

Her attitude changed liao after she changed her name from C to W
Cfm bro waste my 90min n 78 38 50......totally can't exceptable but 1 time only isok at least we know which are the worth shop ....stay safe 😉
Old 03-12-2021, 04:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Cfm bro waste my 90min n 78 38 50......totally can't exceptable but 1 time only isok at least we know which are the worth shop ....stay safe ��
I was zapped by her supporter. Who cares
Old 03-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sky Spa
161 Bukit Merah Central, #01-3741, Singapore 150161

Sense Spa
133 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-1518, Singapore 160133

So these two SPA not worth to go, put them inside marked list.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gdodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

28 JBM vicinity any recommendations?
Old 04-12-2021, 09:09 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdodo View Post
28 JBM vicinity any recommendations?
Wasting time and money only
Old 05-12-2021, 03:34 PM
SamSter

LXY Sally and Lina both looks good. Anyone tried
Old 06-12-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Anyone knows where is Animal massage Apple now?
Animal massage close shop already, bro.
Don't know where Apple is. But I know some others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1