The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cheongsteer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls love to BJ?

I am one of the lucky dude. My wife allowed me CIM and suck dry. My FB allowed me to do anything I like such as CIM,COF,swallow, anal. Enjoy to cum inside her ass.
Old 02-12-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Before marriage, full of excitement will still have surprise BBBJ under the blanket etc. now after marriage with kids, BJ = dirty -.-
Haha.. sorry about your situation but this reminds me of some gangster movie where the mafia said girlfriend can give bj wife cannot because wife needs to kiss the kids.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thankful to have a gf who knows i love BJ! Sucked me 3 times last sunday and all CIM! Shiok
Old 02-12-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Thankful to have a gf who knows i love BJ! Sucked me 3 times last sunday and all CIM! Shiok
CIM as in swallow everything into her throat or spit out some of yr sperms on a tissue paper ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
CIM as in swallow everything into her throat or spit out some of yr sperms on a tissue paper ??
Swallow everything in her throat
Old 03-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
years back, my then gf wasn’t into bj even after some persuasion. so didn’t want to force her and left it at that. then one day we met up to go hari raya house visiting. after a month of not touching each other because of fasting we quickly started making out at the back of a double decker bus. then to my surprise she suddenly stopped frenching me and told me she wanted to go down on me. she unzipped my pants and started blowing me. mind you she was wearing her tight baju kurung which was such a turn on. that was the start of her giving me bjs whenever we make out
Just curious bro, why during fasting cannot touch each other?
Old 03-12-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Swallow everything in her throat
Sweet gf you have. Mine did these too.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuttleMaxim View Post
by right we shouldn’t be touching each other unless we’re married but because fasting is a holy month, we respected that period of time and decided not to. but temptation took over badly once we met up after that haha
Old 06-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do love to do this with my fwb in sugarbook.live, easily get attracted when see their sexy dance
Old 06-12-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Sweet gf you have. Mine did these too.
then you are lucky too to have this gf like mine in sugarbook
Old 06-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuttleMaxim View Post
is a kind of prohibited
Old 06-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
All my exes love and readily give bj to me. Except my wife. Fml.
why your wife so reluctant to do it?
Old 06-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
years back, my then gf wasn’t into bj even after some persuasion. so didn’t want to force her and left it at that. then one day we met up to go hari raya house visiting. after a month of not touching each other because of fasting we quickly started making out at the back of a double decker bus. then to my surprise she suddenly stopped frenching me and told me she wanted to go down on me. she unzipped my pants and started blowing me. mind you she was wearing her tight baju kurung which was such a turn on. that was the start of her giving me bjs whenever we make out
wow your wife becomes so sporting so sudden
Old 06-12-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

when you do bj, your partner is so excited until can see his eyes closed
Old 06-12-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Drachom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post