The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-12-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 02-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Everton 1 - 4 Liverpool...sweet revenge for last season....
Old 02-12-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Very sweet that! And no horrific injuries. Especially after last season. Merry Christmas Everton

Salah best player in the world at the moment, in his absolute prime! Also saw Mo post-match giggling and saying “no comment” at finishing 7th in the latest 'fraud' Ballon D’or, priceless

Hendo has gone up another level. His on ball passing, dribbling and finishing has definitely improved!

Jota is so clinical. His goal was so genuinely astonishing, just sublime technique! He reminds me of Fowler more & more in both movement & finishing.

43 in 14! Those are absolutely absurd numbers

To put things in perspective, let's not worry about the table just yet, still early days. Just have to try and keep knocking off games and putting pressure on the other two big boys. Just beat Wolves now.

Finally, that was for Ray Kennedy. A true Liverpool legend an another favourite of mine when I was growing up. RIP Ray, YNWA.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like both of us were privileged to have grown up watching the Reds in its golden glory late 20th century era bro

Btw I prefer the old vintage jerseys without the adverts. Even find the old cotton material more cooling

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
RIP Ray Kennedy... Our Liverpool hero in the greatest Pool team we ever have !
I remember the midfield Pool had during his time was Souness Mcdermott, Case, Lee, Gallaghan n Kennedy himself. The strikers were Toshack, Keegan/Dalglish, Heighway, Johnson n Fairclough..

Thank you very much for the clip bro!

Very sad later life for Ray Kennedy after a truly glorious football career both with Arsenal as a striker then smartly changing later to become a devasting midfielder for Liverpool.

Bad luck for him and many other early greats who never got to earn the big money from playing football

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post

Iconic Liverpool manager Bob Paisley wrote in his autobiography that Kennedy was "one of Liverpool's greatest players and probably the most underrated."

He left Anfield in 1982 and spells at Swansea and Hartlepool followed, but his body was already in the grip of the crippling disease which was affecting his mobility.

Kennedy was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 1984 and lived with the condition for decades in a testament to the strength of his character.

A testimonial game between Liverpool and Arsenal was held in his honour in 1991.

Later that year he sold his medals and 17 England caps to help raise funds for his care.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Very sweet that! And no horrific injuries. Especially after last season. Merry Christmas Everton

Salah best player in the world at the moment, in his absolute prime! Also saw Mo post-match giggling and saying “no comment” at finishing 7th in the latest 'fraud' Ballon D’or, priceless
Ref Mike Dean did well to flash yellow cards to Everton players trying to dives and simulations. Also ref flash cards when Everton trying to be physical in first half 4 Everton players booked.

When Everton score 1 goal the crowd went wild and luckily Liverpool lead 1-2 HT and team talk. Salah brace was beauty and solo genius.

Jota goal was really tough too and beat Pickford near post.

Old 02-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
What a team lineup against Everton!!!

Old 02-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Go to 1.47 to 1.55 and you will see and feel why Liverpool is playing at this amazing level
Old 02-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Go to 1.47 to 1.55 and you will see and feel why Liverpool is playing at this amazing level
amazing how Klopp can command the fans with his energy!!!
Old 03-12-2021, 04:13 AM
Samster

This new Salah’s Pepsi AD is brilliant.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1466456494782787592

Old 03-12-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Congrats Klopp

Old 03-12-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Wolves v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59505313
Old 04-12-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wolves v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-title-charge

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 04-12-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Wolves v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-title-charge
Wolves is in disarray right now.

I say 0-4

My Daily Star column
Old 04-12-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I will say a 2-1 victory to us. It should be a heavily rotated squad. Highly unlikely we will start Thiago-Fabinho-Henderson again. Our front 3 will also be rotated as we have 9 games to play in December. Tsimikas or Neco Williams will have a good chance of starting.
Old 04-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I will say a 2-1 victory to us. It should be a heavily rotated squad. Highly unlikely we will start Thiago-Fabinho-Henderson again. Our front 3 will also be rotated as we have 9 games to play in December. Tsimikas or Neco Williams will have a good chance of starting.
Minamino n Origi too!!! need to bed them in before Salah and Mane leave for Africa tournament
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1