The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AntiFake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Giving oral sex to ML/FL, Now I知 worried.

I知 worried about my throat after giving oral sex to FL/ML. When I kiss and lick their vagina there wasn稚 any foul smell or taste, after a few weeks my throat felt a bit little sore and occasionally I値l need to clear my throat by splitting out salvia, I realised there is white colour mucus on the salvia itself. I知 worried. Anyone have similar encounters?
Old 06-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Giving oral sex to ML/FL, Now I知 worried.

Few weeks alrdy then go doctor do checkup/test. No point asking here bcos only a doctor will really give u peace of mind after testing
Old 06-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiFake View Post
I知 worried about my throat after giving oral sex to FL/ML. When I kiss and lick their vagina there wasn稚 any foul smell or taste, after a few weeks my throat felt a bit little sore and occasionally I値l need to clear my throat by splitting out salvia, I realised there is white colour mucus on the salvia itself. I知 worried. Anyone have similar encounters?
Stop worrying and get tested. Results for HIV/STDs will be ready in 3-5 working days if you do it in private clinics or AFA @ https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/moreinfo-ats/ for HIV test, result will be out in a few hours only which you need to make appointment.

Check with your doctor which kind of tests you will suit most for your encounter.

Don稚 worry white phlegm is normal and may not link to giving oral.

Getting tested and waiting for the results can be very panicking so I suggest you do it as early as you can. Good luck 👍
Old 07-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Thankyou for sharing I値l get myself tested..
Old 13-12-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You could have licked her previous customer's juice. Why would you do that?
Old 13-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Giving oral sex to ML/FL, Now I知 worried.

That's really high risk for STDs. I hope everything is okay for you.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

A update..

Went for health check up and testing for STDs.. doctor check my throat and said nothing to worry about my throat is very normal... STD results negative and HIV negative, Doctor recommend me to look for dental dentist instead could be due to oral hygiene issue..
Old 10-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiFake View Post
A update..

Went for health check up and testing for STDs.. doctor check my throat and said nothing to worry about my throat is very normal... STD results negative and HIV negative, Doctor recommend me to look for dental dentist instead could be due to oral hygiene issue..
Old 11-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Good for you.
Upped u back bro Happy CNY
Old 11-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
incognitoboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

glad to hear! dont do that again ever! hahaha
Old 16-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ludiz Ludiz Ludiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Stop worrying and get tested. Results for HIV/STDs will be ready in 3-5 working days if you do it in private clinics or AFA @ https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/moreinfo-ats/ for HIV test, result will be out in a few hours only which you need to make appointment.

Check with your doctor which kind of tests you will suit most for your encounter.

Don稚 worry white phlegm is normal and may not link to giving oral.

Getting tested and waiting for the results can be very panicking so I suggest you do it as early as you can. Good luck 👍
Hi! Same situation here... giving oral to FL.
What should be the period to test for the most accurate results?
Old 17-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Do most samsters here give oral to FL? Even though there are risks?
Old 20-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

My policy is never give or receive unprotected oral to FLs. First few i let them do bbbj on me because didnt know the risks, glad nothing ever happened. From now on also always capped bj. Why would u lick her down there when countless guys have licked and bonked them senseless? Not to mention u never know if the FL sometimes do raw with ppl also
Old 21-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
My policy is never give or receive unprotected oral to FLs. First few i let them do bbbj on me because didnt know the risks, glad nothing ever happened. From now on also always capped bj. Why would u lick her down there when countless guys have licked and bonked them senseless? Not to mention u never know if the FL sometimes do raw with ppl also
how about kissing? Since there are risks of herpes and HPV from kissing
Old 22-02-2021, 12:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
how about kissing? Since there are risks of herpes and HPV from kissing
https://www.std-gov.org/blog/can-get...d-from-kissing

STDs that can be transmitted through kissing

Herpes
Herpes is probably the most common STD that can be contracted while kissing. Herpes is a viral infection that is easily transmitted through skin contacts and exposure of mucosal tissues to the infection. Women are more susceptible to the virus. Having any sores in the mouth or on the lips increases the chances of obtaining herpes. Despite being relatively easy to treat, oral herpes can result in irritating blisters or cold sores on the lips and in the mouth. As long as Herpes is a highly contagious infection, it is recommended to make quick visual inspection of your new partner痴 lips before kissing. Most Herpes-caused cold sores and blisters are obvious and easy to spot. If you are not sure about them, do not hesitate to ask your partner.

Hepatitis B
Hepatitis B Hepatitis B is another STD that can pass from one person to another through saliva and exposed open sores. Thus kissing and sex play are potentially among the ways of contracting Hepatitis B. However, as most people in developed countries are vaccinated against the virus, there are not many cases of it and many people do not consider the virus to be able to spread through kissing. If left untreated, Hepatitis B can cause serious damage to liver.

Syphilis
Syphilis Although highly unlikely, the possibility of receiving this dangerous STD through kissing should not be discarded. It takes an infected partner, the presence of open sores in the mouth and bad odds, but it can happen.

HPV (warts)
HPV Warts Contracting HPV through kissing requires the same conditions as in case of syphilis and is unlikely, but potentially possible.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1