The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
Travelling to BKK on 17 May. Can anyone advise which insurance company to purchase. Saw AXA which cos about B1500 and FWD cost about B600. Yet to apply the travel pass as I am still do not know which insurance company should I purchase from.

Any bros can advise? Thank you
I wouldnt use FWD...they never pay claims.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
I wouldnt use FWD...they never pay claims.
Noted. Anyway I bought from AXA and hot my travel approved in less than 12hrs
Old 06-05-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
me05 is Cool - loads of Potential

I bought ntuc
Old 08-05-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Hooters is open, but the rear door to Thermae is closed.

Fresh popcorn is now B30, up 50%.

If you like SYTs, they're located in an arc starting in front of the TV near the front door and continuing to the sofas by the right wall. There were a couple of real cuties, but kinda short in stature.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Finally my passport is ready!!! Arghhhh....

Ok bros.. I'm planning a trip to bkk and pattaya from 23 May onwards. Probably 6-7 nights. I usually stay at those apartment style hotels close to Nana station. Dunno how many of them still around. Any recommendations bros?

Now no such thing as girl friendly hotels right? All allow right?

Lastly... Any bros wanna meet up or even go together from Sg?
Old 10-05-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoyoyoy... 2 year already only eat thai stayed in MY & SG. Finally can go BKK get more quality stock. Good to know Don Mueang now come with BTS.

Now Thermae rate still 2500 ? How about massage parlour at phrom phong? already opening back ?
Old 10-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
knnzzz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Yoyoyoy... 2 year already only eat thai stayed in MY & SG. Finally can go BKK get more quality stock. Good to know Don Mueang now come with BTS.

Now Thermae rate still 2500 ? How about massage parlour at phrom phong? already opening back ?
3000 for thermae. Yes mp at phrom Phong still ard
Old 11-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post

Thermae girls is depend on supplies & demand. Last week not so many customers, many girls asking only 2500. Last night I went already many customers, most of the damage became 3000. But if approach them around 2200 hrs can get 2500 since they know is closing in 1 more hour time.

Last night I entered at 2000 hrs to eat my dinner there. There’re many good catch similar like those Agogo bar ladies. But must act fast or else need to wait for her another round. Many girls there are working in the day so hardly can get LT. Could said depend on LUCK & BAHT.

Got 1 girl first time working in Thermae with her friend. Approached her at 2230 hrs manged got the damage at 2500. Service just like a innocent SYT but body figure and nipple excellent 👍
Old 15-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

I guess now more and more Singaporeas fly to BKK. Thermae will soon flooded with SG flags
Old 15-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess you take the chance of getting filmed inside along with the girls. Not a good thing for me. Once in the internet, stays in the internet. One of the videos is just a copy of another youtuber or maybe the same person with different accounts.

Video quality is getting better.

I know one regular there and she was caught on video and that video disappeared so these girls are monitoring as well.
Old 17-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Bloodtitude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to bkk next week? I am on solo trip. Maybe can chiong together
Old 17-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Asiapunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea, I’m in bkk for another 2 weeks. Let me know!
Old 17-05-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

I am going bangkok this coming Friday. Anyone onz for Friday late night to go sourcing together?
Old 17-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Sure, what's your preference?
Not much preference bro. First time going to chiong in bkk. I am looking at some nuru, soapy and kapoo joints. When will you be there?
Old 17-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiapunter View Post
Yea, I’m in bkk for another 2 weeks. Let me know!
Bro you staying at which area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1