The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sadesade is stuck in moderation for some time to come
lady sent strong signal...wat to do

to all brothers, i know one girl, age 20 plus, not very chio but also SYT, i got her hp no. when friends come out for ktv last year. she seems very friendly to me, some more say me cute.....
but the worst thing for me is she married, so i never give a second tot of up her or anything..but last time, in msn, she like very keen chatting with me, still say me cute......., then left mmsg on my facebook, proactively gave me her number and asked me to sms her sometimes...(she tot i didnt have her hp)..anyway, the fling feeling very strong....but she got hubby....shit, what shld i do? headaceh....
anyway, the tot of fucking her is very irresistible for me....help!!
Old 23-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: lady sent strong signal...wat to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadesade
to all brothers, i know one girl, age 20 plus, not very chio but also SYT, i got her hp no. when friends come out for ktv last year. she seems very friendly to me, some more say me cute.....
but the worst thing for me is she married, so i never give a second tot of up her or anything..but last time, in msn, she like very keen chatting with me, still say me cute......., then left mmsg on my facebook, proactively gave me her number and asked me to sms her sometimes...(she tot i didnt have her hp)..anyway, the fling feeling very strong....but she got hubby....shit, what shld i do? headaceh....
Are you someone who rather "live with disappointments" or "live with regrets"?

I am someone who will always prefer to live with disappointments, rather than regrets ... so, if I were in your shoes, I'd tease her back until she takes the first initiative to significantly "ask for it". Know what I mean?

As for she being a married woman, this is also no barrier for me too ... but in your own interests, be very discreet just so that this "underground affair" can last as long as you decide it should.
I'm sure you dun wish to end up being paranged to death by a very possessive husband, right?

In your own interests too, try your best to understand (& verify on your own too, as you should not just take her words at face value) the status of her marriage.
If it is already on the rocks, then you should ask yourself if you are prepared to be a "life buoy" for her ... I mean, if she sees you as her long-term future replacing the husband she now has, then are you prepared to "live happily ever after" with this woman?

Yes ... even for a guy like me, who rather live with disappointments than regrets, would also make a very thorough risk-assessment study. I guess you should too.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 23-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Go 4 IT!

just be sure to use protections and dont go walking down orchard road hug hug kiss kiss later wait you STOMPED and the hubby check STOMP and he wonder why

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

considering what HE said, yes you might want to consider the possiblity she doesnt want Plan A (hubby) and is looking for Plan B (FB)

If she is however looking for another hubby, you may have to make some mental prepare for this matter . does she come with a free gift (baby)?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 24-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fuckmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The fuckmaster says this is one willing bitch.

Be a man, do the right thing. Give it to her hard, fast and before she changes her mind.

One sober slut is worth two drunk ones in the bar.
Old 24-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadesade View Post
Hey TS;

I have done that. Initially, it was a fling. We spent 4 night together in the Hotel above JAZZY51. Daytime, we go to work like normal, and in the night, we screwed like rabbits. I was worked like a bull and she was a nyhmpo maniac, we did it 4 times a night for 4 continous night. I think I lost 3 KILOS then.

Sad thing was, like brother KingEros said, I was her life buoy and she finally divorced her Husband for me. The angry and dejected husband (NO, HE DID NOT PARANG ME) ask 3 friends to beat me up, luckily, I grab a brick in time and the injuries were scratches, minor and minimum. After 6 months later, well, what comes around goes around. She left me I think for another. No idea then and didn't wanted to know as there was no love between us, just lust. Until the day that I decided to stop screwing her, she went crazy and report to the police that I had beaten her. Obviously, that was not true. Sorry for getting sidetrack, I should be concentrating on your story and not mine.

What I am trying to say is, JUST GO FOR IT! What have you got to lose? I am sure you are not a virgin. All willing pussies are game. Just be very discreet and allow her to decide when and where to see and bonk you. Not the other way round. REMEMBER, she has got more to lose than you. Lastly, try to keep your emotion lock at home and do not be demanding. Simply enjoy the sex and the company of each other (The GFE).
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

As the say goes... do anything u want, but dun get caught..

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 24-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Give us the report .... I also have a lot of fantasies with many girls, but talk is cheap !

Can Never Achieve
Old 24-07-2009, 03:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

just dun break up other ppl's family or happiness
Old 24-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

It is your call...

1) either you let her make the move or you do so... but remember, to make the move first, you should be very sure she is thinking of a fling too, else there can be very embarrassing moments.

2) Just avoid her and forget about it. Afterall, she is someone else's wife.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
panliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ts, what r u waiting for.......Just ring her and meet her outside alone for dinner,afterthat u signal her to go hotel liao. And if she is gd in bed then keep her for FB if not,take it as ons loh.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Hi Bro, if u dun wan, u can pass to me - i cute also haha (just joking).

Anyway, seriously, dun tink so much, dun expect anything (long term) and just go for it. She has not yet directly say she wants to do it with you so u can just have fun teasing & flirting with her....the "tension" is fun too - but dun take too long, a fire left too long will die off.

If u eventually do it just make sure u use CD. U should also guard against developing too much feelings for her - a little bit is ok as it will enhance the love making but not too much until u do crazy things. Just take it as it comes.

Side note: for some ppl, making out with another man's wife is an additional turn on

Good luck!
Old 24-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
panliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Side note: for some ppl, making out with another man's wife is an additional turn on
Agreed,it is very turn on and thrilling. But the guilt feeling is higher and must be extremely careful too or else might get into some trouble if her hubby find out.
Old 24-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
swain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We can have many thoughts. I do all the time.
Old 24-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
GP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No need to think, just go along. Can screw, then screw. Cannot then dun force. I did it with a married agent, and she was coy abt it, never want more than sex. Dun even have to bring her to dinners, just plain hard fucking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1