The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 14-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomChandler View Post
She looks Mongolian.
At best Russian Mongolian from some Siberian republics, but still a Mongolian?
From the Republic of Buryatia.. They are @the Mongolian/Russian border n they are rule by Russia. People there have Asian features.
Old 15-10-2019, 12:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
From the Republic of Buryatia.. They are @the Mongolian/Russian border n they are rule by Russia. People there have Asian features.
Personally don't really care where she is from...But is a real gem...
Old 15-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Personally don't really care where she is from...But is a real gem...

Nadia? She is really good. I don't RTF ever....for Nadia I make an exception.
Old 15-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If you can choose 1 FL in a lifetime, it will be Nadia
Old 15-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (Isabel from VPremium)

Had a good session with Isabel from VPremium this evening.
All thanks to my bro SillyZebra & Dawen90 who highly recommended Isabel before she goes back home this Thursday.
Thanks to VPremium bro for clear instruction to a 4 stars hotel are city area.

When the door opened, saw Isabel’s sexy red smiling lips & wearing an overcoat with nothing below. She gave me a hug & led me to the couch to undress me.
She sat on top on me while took off her coat & showed her breast for me to suck. I enjoyed when she started to moan with pleasure.
Had a great shower together cleaning up each other & she envied my fair smooth skin & shaven area. Walking back to the bed, she couldn’t wait & start to grasp my rod & knelt to BBBJ. Wow, it’s a wonderful experience sitting while being BBBJ. Painting on Isabel was great when you can feel her jerking when you got the right spot.
Isabel is very accommodating in all FJ positions but she loved the missionary position where she locked her legs on my back and moaned with pleasure.
Lost my control in my issionary as Isabel hold me tight for a good 5mins where she loves to feel the warm filled rubber in hers...

Looks: 8.5/10. Very beautiful with red hot kissable lips.
Body: 9/10. Lean & smooth. No tattoos with curvy at the right places.
Breast: 7/10. Enhanced C size with perky suckable nipples.
BBBJ: 10/10. Very clean & wet. She seem enjoy mine as she BBBJ twice for a good 10mins each. She is very skilled in BJ.
FJ: 8.5/10. Very accommodating & moaned with pleasure.
GFE: 8/10. Very hardworking to please me. But today seem a little tiring day for her.
RTF: Yes but she is leaving on Thursday.

ALAN (Always Lustful And Naughty)

Last edited by SafeSex; 15-10-2019 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Change more beautiful photo of Isabel.
Old 16-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

FR for Venus (modelforyou)

Bros who know bro modelforyou will know his stable damn solid one

Venus
Face: 9/10 (slightly tanner than photos), got a very youthful vibe in her, damn cute
Body: 8/10, body damn nice to hug and her boobs quite nice to hold with too..
BJ & HJ: 9/10 deep suction, good hand movement and her face when doing HJ, damn shiok
FJ: 9/10 Missionary, doggy and cowboy - damn shiok

And lastly GFE:
1000/10 - she's just like a SYT that enjoys having sex with her SD.. cuddles with you when taking a break.. sayang you when you are painting her and lots of kisses when doing the deeds..

RTF: 100% (for better enjoyment, please do give her some good painting )
Old 16-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks

After failing to book Soomin from Vpremium(really expensive but standard quite high so can't complain) for multiple times, was able to get a slot yesterday night with her.
She is really young and does not Defer much from the photos shown.

Her BBBJ was not the best but definitely good enough with eye contact every so often to make it feel even nicer.
After some BBBJ I told her to lie down for me to service her and she took out KY and condom before hand. Pity it was not clean shaved but just gotta savour the young and fresh abalone of hers regardless.
After licking for awhile she started getting wet, I slowly put my finger in deeper and deeper while licking. Started to finger her with 1 than 2 fingers and she got really wet and orgasm followed with some jerking motion and locked my head down with her legs while grabbing onto my hair. She tasted so nice I just had to continue servicing her till she came the 2nd time before I was satisfied and switched.
She BBBJ me again for a short while before capping me and we went from missionary to cowgirl back to missionary before she orgasm again and with the already tight pussy contracting I just can't take it anymore and came together.
Did some "dry cleaning" and lay down in the bed with her and chatted abit. Her GFE was high and she still teased me every now and then till time was almost up before going to Bath.

Sadly my wallet does not allow if not would probably rtf again before she fly off
Old 16-10-2019, 08:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
If you can choose 1 FL in a lifetime, it will be Nadia
Truer words have never been spoken, damn obvious a shit ton of us kenna KC by the amount of food and drinks in her fridge..

FR for Nadia - Queen of my heart (KCed LoL)

Had her on Monday, and once you had a taste you can’t stop.. not that she needs the FR as many bros have already attested to her many many astounding attributes.. I shall not add more.. All I can say is that each sessions gets more magical, she has a genuine yet innocent GFE feel that touches your soul..

Treat her well guys.. if not I am sure many brothers here gonna come after you if you CB to her.. hahaha

Will I return for her? That goes without saying..
Old 17-10-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guowei199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks

anyone tried any other FL besides de known ones mentions and Viets?
Old 17-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by guowei199 View Post
anyone tried any other FL besides de known ones mentions and Viets?
No FR usually means it’s not worth it or subpar la bro.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good FRs for Paris are legit, tried for myself and not disapointed

as other bros already say she looks close to pics and is pretty. not very tall and curvy in right places. most important she knows how to service you and she do everything well n make u feel like king

looks + service + good attitude not common not say u pay money will guarantee have. dis one deliver so can chop pass
Old 18-10-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Had Paris today. Not sure why I did not come across her earlier. Worth every damn penny. Smell amazing, taste amazing, everything is amazing.
Old 18-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Seems like no more indos in this dome?
Old 19-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Had Paris today. Not sure why I did not come across her earlier. Worth every damn penny. Smell amazing, taste amazing, everything is amazing.
Just had Paris and damn you are right from looks to service everything is just awesome.
Not sure she wax or IPL but below was clear of everything which was quite tasty!

Tried soo min at the start of the week and wanted to rtf her but she is already packed so tried Paris. Both of them gave off different feel since soo min is more of cutsy girl next door and "fresh" which means skills may lack abit but she was just extremely wet like my fingers was dripping wet.
While Paris on the other hand is more trained in this field I guess so her skills was top notch(so is her figure) with all the dfk and dt not to miss is the insane riding skills which together with my own 0.01 which I got at a nearby shop I got defeated in mins.
Think she extended her stay for few more days so anyone wanna try don't miss it!

Thanks VPremium OTK for such quality ladies but sorry to my already empty wallet.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Y r there no critics for gals from Elite69?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1