The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 13-10-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12224 / Power: 23
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Later ipoh hor fun sad how?
Ipoh horfun forgotten us liao 😂😂😂
Old 13-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 1
13049394 is one of the Best!13049394 is one of the Best!13049394 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Ignore this dupe post
Come on guys, Iím not intentionally siding the FLs but what I wanna point out is that the inflation is partially due to the OKTs doing. Some bro even zap me for that lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3666 / Power: 21
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ipoh horfun forgotten us liao 😂😂😂
Not sure by the time border open still got ipoh hor fans left?

Need PM from the following bro's for return: supperclub, Orange22, pita123, paganwinter
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-10-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13049394 View Post
Come on guys, Iím not intentionally siding the FLs but what I wanna point out is that the inflation is partially due to the OKTs doing. Some bro even zap me for that lol
doesnt matter bah still end consumer tio which is us
Old 13-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0kezero123 View Post
Just wanted to set the record straight... nobody likes to shoot themselves in the foot unless he's an absolute lunatic. These FLs can easily make more $$$ than a VP in my firm, so there's no reason to empathise with their plight.
What you said is so true. These girls are raking humongous amounts because of monopoly & lack of competition. So as consumers we are the ones financing the whole machinery.
Old 13-10-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1839 / Power: 16
Ray06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant future

Any bro tried her before?
No Reply from her.....

https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4405
Old 13-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Not sure by the time border open still got ipoh hor fans left?
By that time her son got married already
Old 14-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17387 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow sounds so yummy 😋😋😋

I love Tiongkok milfs
I also love Tiongkok milfs especially those sweet looking and sexy ones. Like the 37 yr old who was caught and charged in court last May for breaking the law during CB. (Suay suay, she was the only one to be charged, out of 30 or so caught) I told her she looked like 28. During one session I had with her a yr earlier, she let herself loose - so sex hungry, frenched wildly and even biting me ... actually, somewhat frightening ... a most unforgettable experience! Encounters with such milfs were quite worthwhile! Many of them are good at lovemaking!
Old 14-10-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamesyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get info Liu Jia is back
Old 14-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 3
masterbaker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermasterbaker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermasterbaker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermasterbaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
Interested!
Coded fr for this girl on the site, be careful
Old 14-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I also love Tiongkok milfs especially those sweet looking and sexy ones. Like the 37 yr old who was caught and charged in court last May for breaking the law during CB. (Suay suay, she was the only one to be charged, out of 30 or so caught) I told her she looked like 28. During one session I had with her a yr earlier, she let herself loose - so sex hungry, frenched wildly and even biting me ... actually, somewhat frightening ... a most unforgettable experience! Encounters with such milfs were quite worthwhile! Many of them are good at lovemaking!
Wow you are Guru of milfs... envy you

Pretty milfs are really hard to come by
Old 14-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kunikny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Certainly, there are some gems in the milf category. For example, I had met a Viet ML earlier in the yr. A tall, smily and pleasant looking lady who had been a KTV hostess. The boss encouraged her and other hostesses to become MLs/FLs during this Covid period. Her asking price of $180 for a fj was a bit too high. But after seeing her most sexy and well endowed body front and back and tasting her skilful massage, sensuous tingling, frenching and steamy fj service, I just felt it was well worth it! There were 2 quick rtfs and after some mths later, when I could not find any suitable PRC FLs, I turned to her again!
can pm ctc?
Old 14-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1839 / Power: 16
Ray06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant futureRay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Any bro tried her before?
No Reply from her.....

https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4405

Went down to her place after getting reply.
Just need to add 15 years older....but still in quite acceptable shape
Old 14-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
Zek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud ofZek85 has much to be proud of
Is it really 无数次 HJ? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Went down to her place after getting reply.
Just need to add 15 years older....but still in quite acceptable shape
Old 14-10-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
coffeebean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know what happen to this pretty gal, tried so many her photos most accurate.

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3507
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1