The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Proper TCM with light but intense teasing

After my massage, I went to the toilet as I needed to pee. But before peeing, I whipped out my dick and saw that my dickhead was completely moist with my precum. Why? Coz the teasing was intense enough

The outlet is really a normal tcm massage run by a mix of PRCs and Malaysian MILFs. It's just that I always return to the same PRC masseur and then over time, we built up some chemistry. But on the other hand, I really think she is very horny by nature coz she left China and her 2 boys to come SG to work for more money la. Anyway, long story short:

I stripped and wore the compulsory loose cotton boxers and lied face down. My usual masseur came in, chatted a bit and then started her hard massage routine. VERY painful at some parts coz I work long hours in office and have stiff neck, stiff shoulders, stiff back and...stiff cock after looking at so many SYTs and their VPLs and sometimes chao gengs

It was really standard TCM tuina massage, until...she start to massage my lower back and she positioned herself in between my elbow and then stretched forward to massage my left lower back. So, you can imagine her inner thighs are rubbing up and down my elbow while she leans forward to massage my lower back in a diagonal way. I don't know why she has to stand diagonally to massage my lower back but it feels more effective la. So, she brushes her inner thighs up and down up and down on my elbow until it touches something different...

You know when in the massage room, the air con is cold enough and especially when you are nearly naked, when your body comes into contact with the warm body of your masseur, you'll feel her warmth? yup, so in this manner, when my elbow was enjoying its naughty caress with her inner thighs, I feel quite shiok and sexcited, hoping she'll bend forward further and i'll touch something else , and yes, it came true!!! hahaha

At first, I thought, why my elbow touch something much warmer? She slid up and down on my elbow using her inner thighs but all the while never push in deeper and then suddenly she rested on my elbow for a short while. It was more like she bent forward and then she tip toed and directly pushed my elbow up against her...pussy!!! It was at this point I suddenly realise that she was actually resting her pussy on my elbow! hahaha! Wow so song! And then, slowly, she lifted herself up and went up and down on my elbow again (haha don't ask me why she up and down so long). And then, she did the exact same routine again, and when she rested her pussy on my elbow again, this time round, I can feel her body warmth radiating directly from one concentrated spot...from her pussy! haha! And she was resting her womanly bits on my sweet elbow, she changed pattern a bit. She leaned forward more and pretending to press press my left lower back, she arched her hip a bit more and directly brushed her warm pussy against my elbow...and then, she did it like 2-3 more times ... wow!! i was totally erect by then and had to use my other hand to go into my boxers and adjust a bit haha. I think she saw...And then, she continued rubbing her inner thighs up and down for a while more and then bent forward again and this time, i swear I can feel a slight wetness of her pussy - she was wearing those tight-fitting yoga leggings and since very thin material, my elbow that part felt her moistness and warmth...and growing bolder, she pushed long strokes unto my elbow - it happened quite fast as she pretend to push and knead my lower left back muscles near my butt, so she retracted and pushed all the way again. by doing so, she grinded against my elbow with her now obviously wet hole and in the course of it, i could have felt that she spreaded her pussy lips on my elbow tip!!! hahaha

What an experience! I wished there was more sextion but after that, she changed sides and did exactly the same thing and then the rest is standard tuina SOP haha. I think since she works at a legit TCM shop and cannot offer sex services, she must be really horny at times and did this to her male customers to entice them to come back. smart!
Old 04-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Proper TCM with light but intense teasing

Hi bro, care to share contact please? Cheers
Old 04-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
thetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a good place for tui na, please pm bro
Old 04-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hello bro, can share your contacts pls, thanks
Old 04-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact please. Ty
Old 04-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Kindly share the contact please. Thank you!
Old 04-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 04-05-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
X353791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good find.... Contact and location please. What's the damage?
Old 04-05-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Bro can share contact pls tks
Old 04-05-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share ctc?
Old 04-05-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
I think since she works at a legit TCM shop and cannot offer sex services, she must be really horny at times and did this to her male customers to entice them to come back. smart!
@ang mo kio ave 10 right?
Old 04-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro,pls share yr ml ctc,dmg & loc,tks
Old 04-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Looks like you are the one giving her a HJ (or rather elbow job) rather than the other way round.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
After my massage, I went to the toilet as I needed to pee. But before peeing, I whipped out my dick and saw that my dickhead was completely moist with my precum. Why? Coz the teasing was intense enough

The outlet is really a normal tcm massage run by a mix of PRCs and Malaysian MILFs. It's just that I always return to the same PRC masseur and then over time, we built up some chemistry. But on the other hand, I really think she is very horny by nature coz she left China and her 2 boys to come SG to work for more money la. Anyway, long story short:

I stripped and wore the compulsory loose cotton boxers and lied face down. My usual masseur came in, chatted a bit and then started her hard massage routine. VERY painful at some parts coz I work long hours in office and have stiff neck, stiff shoulders, stiff back and...stiff cock after looking at so many SYTs and their VPLs and sometimes chao gengs

It was really standard TCM tuina massage, until...she start to massage my lower back and she positioned herself in between my elbow and then stretched forward to massage my left lower back. So, you can imagine her inner thighs are rubbing up and down my elbow while she leans forward to massage my lower back in a diagonal way. I don't know why she has to stand diagonally to massage my lower back but it feels more effective la. So, she brushes her inner thighs up and down up and down on my elbow until it touches something different...

You know when in the massage room, the air con is cold enough and especially when you are nearly naked, when your body comes into contact with the warm body of your masseur, you'll feel her warmth? yup, so in this manner, when my elbow was enjoying its naughty caress with her inner thighs, I feel quite shiok and sexcited, hoping she'll bend forward further and i'll touch something else , and yes, it came true!!! hahaha

At first, I thought, why my elbow touch something much warmer? She slid up and down on my elbow using her inner thighs but all the while never push in deeper and then suddenly she rested on my elbow for a short while. It was more like she bent forward and then she tip toed and directly pushed my elbow up against her...pussy!!! It was at this point I suddenly realise that she was actually resting her pussy on my elbow! hahaha! Wow so song! And then, slowly, she lifted herself up and went up and down on my elbow again (haha don't ask me why she up and down so long). And then, she did the exact same routine again, and when she rested her pussy on my elbow again, this time round, I can feel her body warmth radiating directly from one concentrated spot...from her pussy! haha! And she was resting her womanly bits on my sweet elbow, she changed pattern a bit. She leaned forward more and pretending to press press my left lower back, she arched her hip a bit more and directly brushed her warm pussy against my elbow...and then, she did it like 2-3 more times ... wow!! i was totally erect by then and had to use my other hand to go into my boxers and adjust a bit haha. I think she saw...And then, she continued rubbing her inner thighs up and down for a while more and then bent forward again and this time, i swear I can feel a slight wetness of her pussy - she was wearing those tight-fitting yoga leggings and since very thin material, my elbow that part felt her moistness and warmth...and growing bolder, she pushed long strokes unto my elbow - it happened quite fast as she pretend to push and knead my lower left back muscles near my butt, so she retracted and pushed all the way again. by doing so, she grinded against my elbow with her now obviously wet hole and in the course of it, i could have felt that she spreaded her pussy lips on my elbow tip!!! hahaha

What an experience! I wished there was more sextion but after that, she changed sides and did exactly the same thing and then the rest is standard tuina SOP haha. I think since she works at a legit TCM shop and cannot offer sex services, she must be really horny at times and did this to her male customers to entice them to come back. smart!
TS
Hope u can share her ctc pls
Jus up u +14 to 269
Cheers..............
Old 04-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster