The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
U should not try to murder anyone or take ur own life, it is seriously childish thinking.

U make a mistake, u have to face the music. Right now u should focus on whats the best course of action to end this. Dun try to run or hide away from her, it is another act that will cause more anger and resentment from her.

End of the day u make it clear that if ur wife found out about this, it is the end of ur marriage.

Ask the girl out and talk to her like a matured adult what she wants to end all this. Dun behave like a 3 years old kid and talks about killing her or whatever childish act u can think of.

If it is money she want to end this, try to give her what she wants. After all u did have sex with her before and use her. Ur best solution now is to find out from her how to end this relationship without ur wife finding out. Not behaving like a 3 yrs old kid pulling childish stunts to avoid the problem.

PS : In the event, she refuse all negotiations, just open up and speaks to ur wife about this. Own up and dun behave like a 3 years old kid pushing the blame around or pretending to be the victim. U have to accept what is coming. U r an adult not a child.

Yes.. i tried to talk to her nicely to resolve this...
Yes, she doesnt care.. she said she knew my marriage will end.. but she does not care..
She said even if i want to leave her, she wont let me have a good ending / marriage.. whatever karma also she does not care... she just want me to suffer...

I know it is my fault.. i not trying to run away from responsibilities...
I told her if we break up, whenever she needs help financially or what, i will help.. but just stop this...

I know it is too late to say this...

I also thought of telling my wife, but based on her character, she will divorce.. and thats the end of the marriage.. my kids are still young... 7 5 and 3.... they are innocent and i dont want them to suffer because of something i did wrong...
Old 26-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
what does she wants from u actually? why are u worrying so much now?
She wants me to be with her... if i want to break up, she will tell my wife and family all about us....

That is the last thing i want to happen......
Old 26-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

I am totally lost.... i really try all means to stop this and maintain my marriage and move on...

Every night i see my kids sleeping... their innocent look make me so regrets what i done wrong..

I just want to move on and be a good hubby a good father and a good family man...

I promise my dad at his deathbed to take care of this family... but i cant now...

I such failure and maybe i shld consider joining my dad ... but that will cause my family more problems.....

I need to know how i can do nw... seriously.... its causing hell to my life...
Old 26-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

You have done this for so many years, nobody knows, your family carried on as most families do, drama free.

Now you say there is no way you can cut her loose or make her give you up. Then go back to what it used to be lah. She not expecting you to leave your wife and go to her right? She doesn't mind just carrying on like before?

Right??

So where's all this extraordinary mental anguish coming from?
Old 26-02-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
I am totally lost.... i really try all means to stop this and maintain my marriage and move on...

Every night i see my kids sleeping... their innocent look make me so regrets what i done wrong..

I just want to move on and be a good hubby a good father and a good family man...

I promise my dad at his deathbed to take care of this family... but i cant now...

I such failure and maybe i shld consider joining my dad ... but that will cause my family more problems.....

I need to know how i can do nw... seriously.... its causing hell to my life...
Only way is run road. Migrate Australia. Nz. Or go for long term overs3as posting with family.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
U should not try to murder anyone or take ur own life, it is seriously childish thinking.

U make a mistake, u have to face the music. Right now u should focus on whats the best course of action to end this. Dun try to run or hide away from her, it is another act that will cause more anger and resentment from her.

End of the day u make it clear that if ur wife found out about this, it is the end of ur marriage.

Ask the girl out and talk to her like a matured adult what she wants to end all this. Dun behave like a 3 years old kid and talks about killing her or whatever childish act u can think of.

If it is money she want to end this, try to give her what she wants. After all u did have sex with her before and use her. Ur best solution now is to find out from her how to end this relationship without ur wife finding out. Not behaving like a 3 yrs old kid pulling childish stunts to avoid the problem.

PS : In the event, she refuse all negotiations, just open up and speaks to ur wife about this. Own up and dun behave like a 3 years old kid pushing the blame around or pretending to be the victim. U have to accept what is coming. U r an adult not a child.
Fully agreed with brudder Maxsee here... You created the mess, you own up and face the music. I know it's hard, but you just have to bite the bullet.

that's why i always believe if you wanna '偷吃' you better wipe your mouth and always make it a 'no-string attached' kind of relationship. Pay what she needs and fuck off. Call only when your little brudder itchy for a fuck. Other than that, don't contact her at all.

All the best to you. keep us updated. we try to help as best as we can.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Tried... but no use
Bro, you got pm
Old 26-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 14
shakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to behold

Bro in my Opnion !!!
1st ... you Shaddup !! or Die Slowly becos everytime SBF kaki give you advise you will still think of negativity response .. How to solve problem ..
Mistake has been done ,,, Now rectify it ..

Who is your priority now ... Your wife / Family or Mistress ..
Worry more about them than your Mistress... Start to think about the Best interest of your family now -- Start to think of a Games Plan !!! A convincing Plan ...A contigency Plan in case , wife go Nuts !!! .. Plan how to subdue her mental ..Her anger .. her disappointment, her wish to slaughter you right here right Now !!!

Start to think of a Pathetic empathy script ... how it started ...WHY IT STARTED... reverse psychology .. Blame yourself ,,, Blame her most of the time ... You are only Human ... you are what a MAN made off ....You are addicted to Fresh Pussy !! since you are not getting anymore ...
Now that you Realised your Wife Pussy is still the best in the World...
Make her to come to senses ... for the sake of the Family and children .. About yr promise.. about the future of the children .. where is also responsible of your wrong doing ...

Lastly .... talk about your mistress and his intention .... Act innocent ... ask her opinion to solve the problem . Be a TEAM .. Make a Team .

Aiyah .. I am tired already ... write so much ... Later sure got negative repy from you ... Better dont ask next time ..if you always got an answer .. cannot this cannot that ... scare this scare that !!!
Please dont utter a word about Die la suicide la ,, I want to Prawn mee la ..
One technic is ... Get your Wife to Bed ...Take chinese herb , Vigra ,,, give her a rain of sweat ,,, dripped like a PUB host leakage and make her orgasm like never before ,,, before you pretend to drop to sudden sadness ..and you took it from there ... ( make sure you ejaculated )

just my opnion , if you ask !!!
chilled bro
Old 26-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You have done this for so many years, nobody knows, your family carried on as most families do, drama free.

Now you say there is no way you can cut her loose or make her give you up. Then go back to what it used to be lah. She not expecting you to leave your wife and go to her right? She doesn't mind just carrying on like before?

Right??

So where's all this extraordinary mental anguish coming from?
Bro, u r right... but times like when i take leave to go holiday with my family.. she will go crazy and the drama appears...
Old 26-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Fully agreed with brudder Maxsee here... You created the mess, you own up and face the music. I know it's hard, but you just have to bite the bullet.

that's why i always believe if you wanna '偷吃' you better wipe your mouth and always make it a 'no-string attached' kind of relationship. Pay what she needs and fuck off. Call only when your little brudder itchy for a fuck. Other than that, don't contact her at all.

All the best to you. keep us updated. we try to help as best as we can.
I know.. it is my fault.. i fail to keep clean and distance..
Old 26-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakatak View Post
Bro in my Opnion !!!
1st ... you Shaddup !! or Die Slowly becos everytime SBF kaki give you advise you will still think of negativity response .. How to solve problem ..
Mistake has been done ,,, Now rectify it ..

Who is your priority now ... Your wife / Family or Mistress ..
Worry more about them than your Mistress... Start to think about the Best interest of your family now -- Start to think of a Games Plan !!! A convincing Plan ...A contigency Plan in case , wife go Nuts !!! .. Plan how to subdue her mental ..Her anger .. her disappointment, her wish to slaughter you right here right Now !!!

Start to think of a Pathetic empathy script ... how it started ...WHY IT STARTED... reverse psychology .. Blame yourself ,,, Blame her most of the time ... You are only Human ... you are what a MAN made off ....You are addicted to Fresh Pussy !! since you are not getting anymore ...
Now that you Realised your Wife Pussy is still the best in the World...
Make her to come to senses ... for the sake of the Family and children .. About yr promise.. about the future of the children .. where is also responsible of your wrong doing ...

Lastly .... talk about your mistress and his intention .... Act innocent ... ask her opinion to solve the problem . Be a TEAM .. Make a Team .

Aiyah .. I am tired already ... write so much ... Later sure got negative repy from you ... Better dont ask next time ..if you always got an answer .. cannot this cannot that ... scare this scare that !!!
Please dont utter a word about Die la suicide la ,, I want to Prawn mee la ..
One technic is ... Get your Wife to Bed ...Take chinese herb , Vigra ,,, give her a rain of sweat ,,, dripped like a PUB host leakage and make her orgasm like never before ,,, before you pretend to drop to sudden sadness ..and you took it from there ... ( make sure you ejaculated )

just my opnion , if you ask !!!
chilled bro

Thanks bro... u are right.. i feel negative now..

All sbf bros give their best advice..

I had thought of the same advice also..
It is me who cant imagine losing my wife and family... i scare i will just break down.. i know not easy and ultimately my fault for letting my little bro took over my mind...

My kids and wife are my priority now not her..

It is just i have to endure this suffering and the last thing i wish for is a divorce....
Old 26-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

A SINCERE THANK YOU TO ALL BROS AND SIS (if any) for your kind words and advice...
Old 26-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She wants me to be with her... if i want to break up, she will tell my wife and family all about us....

That is the last thing i want to happen......
Why suddenly you want to break up with her? Because of guilt towards your family?
Or you don't love her anymore?
Old 26-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
widman01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Break up first....see what happen... maybe empty threat
Face it one by one...
But prepare also for divorce...
Not end of the world
Old 26-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Your reaction is same those who kana some problem with their "didi" after first time raw sex. Then they scared HIV/STD and kan cheong till like its the end of world. But when test result out negative they feel as if a heavy stone lifted from their heart.

Do "dark" stuff kana for the first time is always like that one. Learn from lesson then next time either stay clear or keep doing it smarter.

Please take note penalty of attempt or commit murder in sg.

You can do anything in sg but don't break the sg law. You can do anything outside sg and break other countries law and be subjected to their law but certain offence is also subjected to sg law when you are back in sg.

The best way to destroy her mobile phone is to bring her go holiday happily and accidentally drop her phone into water deep deep or without her knowing outside she lost her phone somewhere into the rubbish bin that cfm kana crush type. Unless she got backup her stuff in cloud or computer? Otherwise its a clean job. Do some good, buy her a new phone 5555 Then setup for her if possible with remote wipe capabilities.

Since already happened and pending more problems. Things you can't solve immediately, try apply insurance as backup.

You can write a letter in advance confess all your deeds about her and seek forgiveness then back date it to whatever date you think is good. As mentioned, play victim indicating you are being held random and threat by 3rd party. In the letter plead with your wife. Then keep the letter use it when necessary when wife discovered about your affair. Want to act also make it a good one. Do note such letter may be against you during divorce since its your confession but the content will indicate your will to repent and a victim also. Pls keep the letter well hidden 5555.

Divide and conquer. Don't force and press something that's gona break easily or soon by your own acceleration of the process. Take time to defuse a ticking clock.
Thank you bro for this piece of advice...
I treat this valuable... thank you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1