The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Yes Sir, Bro oeioei Sir! Will try to update a bit before I head out for our routine Sunday grocery shopping/chores
Yes patiently waiting for more erotic updates.
Old 24-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

very interesting read.
Old 24-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes patiently waiting for more erotic updates.
Thank you for your patience, Bro diputs1269!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
very interesting read.
Thanks for dropping by and reading my thread, Sis bebe69!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"This, expensive." Wanda said. She had seen the signs by the lobby stating we needed to purchase tickets in order to gain access to the Infinity Pool. She wasn't aware that the tickets only gave access to general areas; the pool was only open to hotel guests and I had gotten these 'special' tickets free from Fred. Of course, there was no need to let her know all these. She just needed to feel special because she was my woman.

"Nothing is too expensive for you, baby." I said proudly as I planted a firm kiss on her lips; my tongue expertly parting her sweet lips, invading her mouth as it searched for hers for another round of tongue tango.
There is always a difference between fantasy and reality; case in point was our little outing at MBS. It was supposed to be a romantic frolic under the sun but we had to cut short our outing as it began to drizzle. The rain was unexpected as it was very hot and sunny when we first arrived at MBS. Taking our time to change and take photos (as we didn't expect the sudden change in weather), we had close to little time actually use the swimming pool. As the tickets were only limited to the day itself, we did not have the luxury of returning the next day.

My mood was dampened and it was written all over my face. Wanda could sense my displeasure and she said all sorts of things console me.

"This place, nice, sayang but I don't want to swim here. Shy." she said while looking around us, as if to infer that the many foreigners around us made her uncomfortable. I finally smiled, comforted by how grateful and sensible Wanda was. Had it been some local girl, she would have thrown a hissy fit on why I had not planned the event better. I was indeed fortunate to have found a girl like Wanda.

The sudden change in weather also made me feel a bit under the weather and, in a way, I was glad that we were able to go home. Again, Wanda was quick to sense that I wasn't feeling too good. She suggested that we cancel the remaining items on our itinerary and go home first; she offered to cook something light for me to eat while I take a quick nap. I felt overwhelmed with gratefulness as I held her small hand in mine.

"Thank you baby," I said, "you are such a dear!"

All throughout our drive home, Wanda kept fussing over me; I was sure that if she had a valid driving license, she would have taken over 'driver duty' and drove me home instead.

I felt a fever coming over me but the drive home was made bearable by her constant care and concern. I remember scoffing at my friends, years back when they talked about maids being better girlfriends than locals. Now I am humbled; I was more than happy to eat back every single doubt I had about these wonderful women. Forgive me for saying this but, the way they serve you, you are made to feel like a king!

The moment I got home, I ran to the toilet to puke. Subsequently, I turned on the air-conditioner and collapsed on the bed. Before I knew it, I had already fallen asleep.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 24-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I felt a fever coming over me but the drive home was made bearable by her constant care and concern. I remember scoffing at my friends, years back when they talked about maids being better girlfriends than locals. Now I am humbled; I was more than happy to eat back every single doubt I had about these wonderful women. Forgive me for saying this but, the way they serve you, you are made to feel like a king!

The moment I got home, I ran to the toilet to puke. Subsequently, I turned on the air-conditioner and collapsed on the bed. Before I knew it, I had already fallen asleep.
It was already dark by the time I woke up. I wanted to go back to sleep but I was worried about Wanda being alone; had she had her dinner? As my eyes adjusted to my dark surroundings, I realized that my mouth still tasted like puke. I made my way to the washroom to gargle.

As I re-emerged from the washroom, I heard the bedroom door creak open.

"Sayang, you wake up?" Wanda asked.

"Yes," I said, half wishing I could go back to sleep; what a way to spoil what was actually turning out to be a good day.

There she was, in her home clothes - a sight for sore eyes! Even in simple clothes, Wanda also looked delicious.

( Click to show/hide )

"Saya masak bubur," she said. Somehow porridge seemed like the best medication for sickness; Wanda wanted to know if I wanted to have my dinner in bed.

Wow! Did I hear her wrongly? Here was a girl willing to 'feed me' while I was lying in the comfort of my own bed. Talk about getting spoilt! I shook my head and indicated to her that I would rather have dinner with her in the dining hall.

I immediately regretted my decision as the moment I left my air-conditioned bedroom, a heat wave slapped me across my face. I struggled to the dining hall, cursing at myself for making yet another wrong decision.

Wanda scurried to my side and helped me to my chair. I thanked her profusely as she scurried to the kitchen to fetch my dinner. The porridge look unappetizing to say the least but then again, if you were sick, everything would look unappealing. Unlike the porridge that was sold at Chinese hawker stalls, the porridge that Wanda prepared was somewhat like rice porridge; the rice was overly-cooked so that it gave the texture of porridge but it was not dry and sticky. Instead, it was submerged in a layer of soup.

I took a spoonful of soup, as if to 'test water'. It tasted like fish soup but with 'fishier'.

"Slowly. Hot." Wanda said. She told me to leave the feeding to her as she carefully scooped up a portion of porridge and enough soup so that I could easily swallow. Before she brought the spoon to my mouth, she gave the combination a few soft blows from her sweet, pink lips.

The food didn't taste particularly delicious and I blamed this on my sudden sickness. To me, it didn't matter if the porridge had a fishy smell or it tasted weird. What was more important was the food filled me with warmth for this must be how love feels like - to be smothered by the one you love. The feeling is amplified when the one you love is a sweet, young creature who is embodiment of an angel.

By the time I finished the bowl of porridge, I was covered in sweat. I wanted to go back to the room to sleep but Wanda told me that I could catch a cold if I were to enter the aircon room like this.

Like a worried mother, she scurried to get me a dry towel. Using the towel, she dried every single drop of my perspiration. Once she was satisfied that my face and neck were dry, she told me to take off my shirt so that she could dry my upper torso. I was amused the way she made me raise my hands while she wiped my armpits.

"Sayang, jahat!" she remarked. I wondered in what way was I a naughty boy when all I did was just to catch a chill and fall sick.

"New towel?" I asked out of curiosity for I don't remember buying a towel of this design. Wanda told me that this was her personal towel which she brought along from her hometown; a small reminder for her of her home. She told me that in her hurry, she could only find this towel and asked if I minded.

I took the towel from her and gave it a sniff. Such a nice fragrance; every fiber of the towel exudes the sexiness of my little maid. Even in my weakened state, I could feel my cock stir and nod in approval.

Seeing my actions, Wanda blushed a crimson red. How I wish things could stay this way, forever.

Old 24-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Such a loving Wanda, really envy TS for being so lucky, more please.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Such a loving Wanda, really envy TS for being so lucky, more please.
Thank you Bro diputs1269! Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZASE View Post
I'm wondering, when this story happened? How long ago?
I started in 21st September, Bro ZASE.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 25-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
"New towel?" I asked out of curiosity for I don't remember buying a towel of this design. Wanda told me that this was her personal towel which she brought along from her hometown; a small reminder for her of her home. She told me that in her hurry, she could only find this towel and asked if I minded.

I took the towel from her and gave it a sniff. Such a nice fragrance; every fiber of the towel exudes the sexiness of my little maid. Even in my weakened state, I could feel my cock stir and nod in approval.

Seeing my actions, Wanda blushed a crimson red. How I wish things could stay this way, forever.
That night I was too tired to pretty much do anything so we slept the night away. Wanda did wake me up in the middle of the night to feed me some jamu or obat - traditional herbal tea, which, according to her could make me feel stronger. What made me feel better was the fact that we slept naked together; Wanda said that the natural body warm from her body could hasten my recovery process.

I woke up a few times in the night. I cupped her naked breasts and fiddled with her nipples but felt lethargic so I didn't proceed further and dozed back off to sleep.

The next time I awoke, dawn was breaking. I could see the first rays of the sun peering through the drawn curtains of my master bedroom. Having slept through the bulk of the night, I felt that I have rested enough. I stretched myself and turned to my sleeping partner. I pulled off the blanket to reveal a very naked Wanda. Lust took over me and I started feasting on my sleeping prey.

Wanda began to stir as I sucked on her small breasts hungrily. I began thinking of how she looked in her bikini the day before. How I wished I could untie her bikni string and let the cloth covering her breasts fall and savour her perky little tits. My hands began to roam all over Wanda's warm body. Placing my hands under her arm pits, I 'lifted' her and got down on her.

( Click to show/hide )

"Nanti! Kotor!" Wanda protested; she felt herself unclean and I should not be eating her but lust had taken over men and I was busy devouring her increasingly wet cunt, oblivious to the slightly salty after-taste.

"I change," Wanda wriggled out of my grasp and offered to change into one of her lingerie but I did not have the patience to wait any more. I wanted her and I wanted her right away.

I grabbed her by her waist and I swung her into the bed, like one of those grappling/wrestling moves. Wanda yelped in surprise. She turned to face me, biting her lower lip.

"Please. Not beat me," she pleaded with me. Her words seem to fuel my lust as I again felt as if I was in a strange position of 'power' over her, as if I had control over her. It made me feel very 'big'. But the manner in which she pleaded with me not to hurt her made me wonder what got over me? The way I behave was somewhat savage; it's hard to imagine that hours ago I was feeling sick and weak. I wanted to apologise to her but the animal in me took over and I pounced on her.

"Suck my cock," I hear myself command her.

From her position in bed, Wanda crawled towards me on all fours and looked at me as she began to lick my cock, starting from my balls, all the way to the tip of my penis. I began to grunt with pleasure. The warmth of her saliva on my skin, in contrast to the cool air provided by the air-con, was a welcomed feeling. Seeing that I have reached my full length, Wanda began to bob her head up and down my shaft, making gargling noises as she engulfed my manhood.

Not wanting to ejaculate into her mouth, I withdrew myself from my mouth. Wanda looked up at me expectantly.

"Sayang, you love me?" she asked.

"Yes baby, yes." I replied, puzzled as to why she always had to ask me such questions when the fact that I spend money on her and sleep with her; aren't these proof that I was in love with her?

Satisfied with her answer, she turned herself around and offered her behind to me. Stretching out her left hand, she guided my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. How could I reject such an invitation?

I slowly pushed against the entrance of her vagina. But, before it could accommodate my girth, I gave it a harder thrust. My sudden action was greeted by a loud moan by Wanda.

"Ya! Abang!" she half groaned as I entered her doggie. "Ya! Ya! Kasi! Kasi!" she encouraged my every thrust, coaxing me to cum faster and deposit my sperm into her but I wasn't finished with her. I wanted her to beg for it!

I grabbed Wanda by the waist again and I threw her across the bed. She yelped again. Surprised at the way I handled her so roughly. I flipped her over and I spread her legs to a V-shape and I entered her again.

This time, my cock slid into her effortlessly as she was by now, accustomed to my cock. I began to pump her harder and faster as if I were in a trance.

Wanda shook her head, "No sayang!" signalling that she had probably cummed and she began to feel sore.

"No? Yo don't want my seed?" I taunted her, "if you don't want, then I take it out and I give it to others. There are other women who want me to fuck them." I said as I continued to pump her with greater ferocity.

"No sayang! I want sayang! Give me! Give me!" she pleaded. She said something in Indonesian, probably calling me her husband or pledging her undying love to me. Whatever it was, it make me hornier and I pumped her like a jackhammer.

Whoever can claim to tahan banging hard and fast for prolonged periods of time is either a liar, a porn star or using sex enhancement drugs; the fast-paced fucking which I wasn't aware I was capable of and Wanda rambling/chanting like a bitch in heat was too much for me to handle and I exploded inside of her as I gave one last, hard jerk.

"Yes! Yes! Take it! Take it all baby! Ahh!" I began rambling incoherently before collapsing on top of her. Drained.

"Sayang, go sleep," Wanda cooed as she rolled me off to my side. My cock, not flaccid, gently slipped out of her lubricated vagina. Wanda gave me a peck on my cheek and lulled me to sleep.

"Sayang so strong," she whispered, "you are like a bull. Fuck me. So good." I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

Old 26-06-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Oh no, Wanda managed to get your seed!

What if she gets pregnant? Please write more.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh no, Wanda managed to get your seed!

What if she gets pregnant? Please write more.
I'm really stupid lah Bro diputs1269; never think so far.

Just only think about shiok shiok only. I shoot in so many times raw, I also never think of the consequences.

It's like - in the heat of the moment - you know what I mean?

I couldn't like stop and then go find a condom, can I?

Anyway, my wife so many years dry already; if she were to find condoms lying around at home, what do I tell her? For my son to blow balloons? Heh heh!

But really thanks for your support and comments bro. Will try to update soon!

Old 26-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Yes! Yes! Take it! Take it all baby! Ahh!" I began rambling incoherently before collapsing on top of her. Drained.

"Sayang, go sleep," Wanda cooed as she rolled me off to my side. My cock, not flaccid, gently slipped out of her lubricated vagina. Wanda gave me a peck on my cheek and lulled me to sleep.

"Sayang so strong," she whispered, "you are like a bull. Fuck me. So good." I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.
The intense love-making drained me completely. I woke up a few times, looked at the time on the clock and went back to sleep; too tired to get out of bed. I slept through the whole morning and by the time I decided that I had had enough sleep, it was already late afternoon. Surprisingly Wanda was also still asleep. Usually she would wake up before me and busy herself with breakfast or some other household chore.

There she was, sleeping naked on the other side of the bed. It was then that I heard a soft buzzing noise; I just realized that Wanda snores very softly when she's sound asleep.

Using my hand, I brushed the hair from her forehead, smiling sweetly at my sleeping Wanda.

"Hmm..." Wanda begin to stir.

"Shh... Sleep sayang... Sleep..." I soothed her, patting her arm as a parent would his sleeping child. Wanda smiled in response.

I took the time to examine my 'handiwork'. Semen had flowed out of her and onto the bed sheet. The bed looked like it experience a world war and in my 'heated lust', I must have overturned some stuff in the room. In summary, my master bedroom was a mess. It's lucky that we would have some time on our hands before my wife and son came home at the end of the week.

My stomach grumbled. Feeling hungry, I got out of bed and put on my shorts. I wondered why I bother to dress; actually I could walk around naked for all I care! With the family out on holiday, there was nobody at home except Wanda and me. And it's not as if Wanda had never seen me naked? I chuckled at my own 'silliness'

I exited the cold master bedroom and walked towards kitchen. There had to be some leftover food in the fridge, right?

"Surprise!" my son shouted. I turned my gaze to the living; the whole gang was there! Everybody was back and they were all hanging around in the living room. Apparently my wife had felt guilty that I was all alone in Singapore while they were enjoying themselves overseas so they cut their short their trip.

I stood there frozen, like a deer in headlights.

What should I do next?

Old 27-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, this is disastrous. Please continue your updates.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Wtf bro......

This is what people said....DIE COCK STAND.

Hope u got out of it with balls intact bro...
Old 27-06-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingbob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg!!! What a sudden twist in the story.. keep it comimg bro
Old 27-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Pray hard and come up with a honest excuse...good luck to you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1