The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
My 10 years series

my 10 years series. sharing hehe...

I started dating in poly yr 3. Ngee Ann Poly. I was a nerdy kiasu bookworm... Wear specs, dress very neat. Study not bad, mostly As, but EQ and sociability ZERO. Meet a yr 2 junior via IRC (around yr 2000). Chatted with her and fell in love with her virtually. We decided to meet at sch canteen for western food after i told her the fish n chip not bad. She turned out to be a ah lian, red hair, 3/4 jeans and wears flip flop. totally different from the girl i chatted online. After the fish and chip, she suggested I coach her and be her tutor. I agree. In return, she said she can be my gf...i panicked as i nvr held a girls hand b4 and i cannot hold a decent conversation. I told her can give it a try.

First date, we hold hands, went to watch a movie at the mall. I happy like fuck. Second date, at night around 11pm, she brought me to her house playground in a park, sat in front of me on the platform, asked me to pull up her shirt and remove her bra. I scared until palm sweaty. She removed it herself and told me to grab them. i followed her instruction. Cup A. boobs are cone shaped, very very firm. super gravity defying. I felt my first neh neh, cannot sleep that night, steamed all the way.

On 3rd date, no movie, no playground. She said meet in chinatown, I followed her to a budget hotel. Paid $50 overnight. Taught me to hug, french kiss, foreplay... pulled down my underwear and give me my first blow job. I withdrew after like 30 seconds, ran to the toilet and shot out in the toilet bowl. I felt humiliated. She doesnt allowed me to lick her, said dirty but asked me to enter her instead. I got more scared and got no experience and no condom, she said nvm. Spread her legs, asked me to go in... i tried my very best but somehow cannot, i told her very painful. Only then did she tell me the truth - my foreskin too tight. I felt very painful. She gave me a WTF look and bj. i came like 5 times 3rd date.

Nice lady actually, a bit vulgar but very kind hearted. We became an item until things got bored... and i went overboard, mixed love with lust, treating her like a sex object. Regretably, I turned from a nerd into a demanding and horny bf. I broke her heart. I initiated a break up and we parted ways before i received my NS letter. I never saw her again.

second story coming up...

leave me a comment :>
Old 22-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 10 years series

After i grad, and while waiting for my NS, i got to know an indo lady, she was the same age as me, she was studying business in a private school. she has a typical indo look. small eyes but shes tall like 1.7m. curvy body, round butt, good figure, good genes. We went to eat at lau pasat. Unlike the my first gf, she was very very gentle and caring, opening the can and pouring the drink for me. i was impressed. She was looking for a bf. Indo chinese being indo chinese are very frank. She said she likes me, doesnt mind me going NS soon.

I boldly suggested she teach me how to kiss. Yes, very wicked thought, esp for a once nerdy guy. She said need a place. Well... i brought her to that same budget hotel my first girl brought me. Paid $50 and led the way. She was open minded, ok with kissing but didnt want sex. I was more than happy since i cant pull back my foreskin to save my life. Her boobs are amazingly roundish (indo style) with tiny sensitive nipples. firm also. cup b34. Let me squeeze and suck all night. She willingly blow me a few rounds that fateful night. We went holiday together, i finally lick my first pussy, smell and taste so fresh and innocent, before i entered tekong.

At the age of 21, I thought i would marry her after i ORD. She found a Singaporean bf, a salesmen, while i was in NS. She married him but separated after 2 years after that guy get involved in an affair. We didnt keep in touch, she didnt want to, i think she went back indo for good. Nice girl. Married the wrong man. Could have been me!
Old 22-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

I saved up my ORD leave and booked an appointment to circumsize my tightly wrapped dick. The surgery was FOC, at SGH. I was excited and fearful. It went well and it was a milestone in my life. I recovered fully after 1.5 months. Still using IRC, i met a lady, 5 years older than me. She has a fleshy body. She's fair, very fleshy, very attractive physically, when she wears singlet. works in retail. Low educated but spoke fluent english. Wonderful voice. big sexy lips and she was a BJ expert! Intro me to the world of transits. LOL. Went to hotel 81 to 'rest' after she trusted me enough that i wont rape her.

Kissing was super pleasurable, given her shape, size and strength of her lips. We can french for 30 mins. Foreplay was superb, her body was well cushioned and very huggable. Her tits quite bouncy. Got a mole by the side, very sexy. After NS very horny, no gf, but i turned her down for a serious relationship as i didnt see any future together, given her age and a difference in personality. She gave me the best BJ so far. Very powerful mouth. Plus because i was by then circumsized, it felt super sensitive! She doesnt like me to CIM but said my cum taste nice pleasant. Many a times she pushed my head down to lick her, but i die die resisted cos her pussy was literally and practically CCB! Foul smell.

Given her age, she was desperately looking for love and a husband. Shorly into my relationship, she found some love online from an older man who promised her a family. So we parted ways amicably and i wished her well. She stayed single until today. Chatted with her on whatsapp recently. She had became very drama mama lau aunty, said she got cheated, emotionally and physically, mostly by married men and she cursed her life... blah blah another sad story. but i didnt wana entertain her and excused myself for a meet up.

to be continued...

leave me a comment :>
Old 22-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Mahrez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 22-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
club49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates ...
Old 22-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

I gained confidence in life, bit by bit, got my degree, beef up my physique from gym, got into sports, learned malay, brushed up my england and mandarin, got a job. While attending my weekly malay lesson, i dated my malayu cikgu! yes she is teaching behasa malay part time on weekends, she is also a full time teacher in a sec sch in the west. Very sweet girl. very fair like a chinese, wear glasses, a bit chubby but with beautiful slim legs. very cheerful, long hair with ponytails and very playful. 4 years my junior!

i enjoyed her lessons, asked her out and i teased her a lot on our first date. she enjoyed my teasing and by the end of our second date.... she brought me to her house Another milestone. Nobody was at home, her family is overseas, her brother in NS. i never felt so lucky though i had expected my flirting to work. Solid Cup D. Smooth skin. Heavy petting, rubbing and she spread her legs and gave me my first sex of my life! I still remembered the feeling... everyone remembers his first sex, right?!! Being Malay, she likes the fact that i am clean cut. Her pussy is super meaty, warm, moist and very comfortable inside. She told me it was a long time she had sex (last with her ex bf, who is a married man). She enjoyed it, i can tell from her expression and flushed neck. I stayed overnight and went back the second night, with more condoms, struggling to wear it properly being a noob.

to be continued
Old 23-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

I went to her apartment for a second time, feeling bolder. if i am not wrong, i was then 26 or 27 years old. None of the relations i had were more than 3 months, not very healthy. I wanted to make this relationship last as i truly love her. Besides, at that age, i was proud to tell friends that i am dating a cute malay chick.

Things went very well for the next 6 months. We shared the same passion for sports, movies, converse on the same frequency, enjoy our regular sex under the hood in her house. I had seriously thought of developing it further by bringing her to my house to meet my parents. She shared the same thoughts. Things changed one fine saturday, her father returned sick from work around 2am and saw me, a stranger, for the first time, totally naked hiding behind the door.... LOL. Got beserked, scolded her, chased me out. My first impression went down the drain.

We didnt sought things out and drifted apart day by day. She eventually found a malay bf who repeatedly beat her up... I on the other hand went out with a few dates now and then.... but we still kept in touch and became FB until we decided recently that we should become food buddy instead. Age catching up and we have grown wiser, no less Time to move on.

leave me a comment if u have similar experience :>
Old 23-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
easyJet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please
Old 23-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster