The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Superkons1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

If xthe advertisement say the FL provides BBBJ FRENCHING CIM, and because of this the customer willing to pay for this services, but when we go and support them then we realise the FL do not provide such services, in this scenario, is it considered as a scam? If it is a scam, should we do our best to warn other bros to avoid? We pay $150 for these services and if the FL dont provide these service because of chemistry, this is a bad service. Hence i firmly believe what i do is correct. How do other bros think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
Discount 20% to 40% just because she seems like she not very happy? SO if she is happy means she will look prettier meh? can elaborate on this?

Change girl you mean? if you are FL, strip give cust see liao, cust want change girl you song meh? then you strip for free meh? And how ah? how should the pimp ensure? send them training courses?
This applied to all stables lei bro. Every time we get bad bonk we blame the pimp meh? then i think a lot of pimp here wanna kenna liao lei.
Your experience indeed sound like a nightmare.
But i guess it's the chemistry and how you approach and see things.

I won't say that my experience with tuna is damn good, but at least it's not that terrible as you mentioned. if it's that bad, i don't see why it's still so hard to book. for 2 nights i could not get a booking for last slot because she have overnight booking.
I guess one of it is Bro Humblehumble guy. Haha.

How do you go "SOFT" during bonk? Is that the girl fault that you went soft during a bonk? BBBJ part if you go wash then came back ask for BBBJ, she dont want do then i understand. But if bonk, take out condom straight bbbj i would say many dont do, sure ask you go wash one.
Not forgetting, Tuna don't even do CIM, sure cannot do that.
You kinda sound very personal against this stable somemore.
All the girls there discount 40%? WUBOOOOOO???
Soul has always been an ang pai and her face is the EXACT SAME LOOK as the pic. at most 10% discount lei.
This is her third tour here, she is back to the slim look on her first tour, during her second she did gain a bit of weight. But she has since slim down and back to her slim look.

This post is not to defend Tuna or what, but i guess it's only fair that you guys phrase your FR properly lei, sometimes honestly the problem is not the girl. No chemistry then screw up the bonk then Dulan come here try to bring the girl down like buey swee lei.

I personally booked Tuna and soul already. and i did not have such issues with with any of them. not so much to the the extend of 40% discount in the looks for sure.

I don't see why me and Bro Humblehumbleguy experience can vary so much from what you guys mentioned. Maybe i tio Tuna KC so i sound like i defending her la hor.
SHIT! time to see a doctor to get some Anti-KC medication. hmmm.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
You mean Bernice from teeruk switch to mansion angel?
Now what do you think? Where's Angel from Mansion?
Next time have to screenshot la bro....now got link no picture....don't lazy like me
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733901

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth79 View Post
Scarletthouse and Mansion are from the same stable. I can attest to all the negative reviews and feedback on them. All I can say is to avoid this 2 stable at all cost unless you want to risk gettingmburn.
Then bro Darth79 can like that linked up...that's mean is it TRL potong jalan Angel from Mansion. Then you come here manipulate the market.

Just like the story i told...
$1.20 Nasi Lemak good business. $1.50 Nasi Lemak not happy. Potong Jalan another stall worker. After that tell the whole market, that stall this stall not good. His stall is the best and selling at $1.50 Nasi Lemak. You think what...

BUY LOW SELL HIGH?!! YOU REALLY THINK WE CHIONGSTER KUMKONG IS IT!!!!

You cut cost until importing(FL air ticket) also cut? Very good business idea. But good and reliable stable being kill by you. You think you can makan whole market?

Bro Darth79...you diam diam bo chu xia is bo taiji one...but you let spot on you. You Picha Lobang already la...
Five years no comment once comment talk shit...eat more other stalls nasi lemak ok...but don't potong jalan huh...

Fyi...recently or last week...Scarletthouse and Mansion I tried. They are ok. Just don't set high expectation and you should be alright.

So stable......please stop if you potong jalan other stall. Your security very high but still can go thru. Don't damage other reliable stable. you do your business that's it.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 27-06-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkons1234 View Post
If xthe advertisement say the FL provides BBBJ FRENCHING CIM, and because of this the customer willing to pay for this services, but when we go and support them then we realise the FL do not provide such services, in this scenario, is it considered as a scam? If it is a scam, should we do our best to warn other bros to avoid? We pay $150 for these services and if the FL dont provide these service because of chemistry, this is a bad service. Hence i firmly believe what i do is correct. How do other bros think?
Tell you one story.
The Nasi Lemak posted BIG Chicken Wing at $1.50.
But when you buy you eat already not as big as posted not as tasty as you expected. How? The stall will refund you? Impossible right...
Then you tell your neighbour your bro your sis your friend.

Have anything chiongster will welcome you Speak UP here.

Tell you one joke...about bait and switch
Once book a FL located at K hotel near L area from Thai Pegasus?
When go up, i noticed not the FL i booked...so i continue..
Go in squeeze her boobs and half striped her already...
Then okt also notice wrong FL and i also tell okt not the one i booked.
In the end...that FL angry who? Not me...the OKT. kpkb walk out. Change FL for me... Although need pay money first...but still can squeeze and strip first. don't want cancel lo... win win solution. okt lose one slot money you lose transport money. who bigger?

Bonking is like an advantage to me nowadays. Hope you learn something.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 27-06-2019 at 07:42 AM.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
although its a bit strange but if u wanna play safe
go in the room u ask the gal directly if she can do A,B,C service
if she say no, say bye to her and tell OKT u reject for mismatch of service stated online and what she provides

very often enuff the ads posted are copy and paste and might not truly reflect
Old 27-06-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Well other dome got ppl selling Bánh canh for nearly $3+ hahaha
lol some ppl buy goods blindly without market research or because out of no choice so cant blame them

when suppliers are a monopoly, only the consumers suffer
Old 27-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
lol some ppl buy goods blindly without market research or because out of no choice so cant blame them

when suppliers are a monopoly, only the consumers suffer
Sigh~ just don't support that suppliers. When there is a demand value nice Nasi Lemak. The market always there...
Old 27-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I agree. At least the Stables do their homework and know their own product better.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I agree. At least the Stables do their homework and know their own product better.
The stable itself can or should test drive their FL instead of trying potong jalan another stable FL.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Bamy from Xclusive
http://www.webxclusive.net/gallery/

Really felt like fucking a Singaporean uni girl, those ang moh pai who likes to play sports. Tall tanned girl. The face is the highlight, very sweet looking and has the SG girl feel. Looks like the actress Jasmine Sim, especially when she smiles and moans.

Overall attitude is very sweet and high GFE. Not commando sexpert type but frenching, long bbbj, painting and fingering on the menu. Shaved pussy.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Seduction68
FR for Aki
Looks: 9/10 Aki looks like a doll lol. As narak as I was hoping she was. Didnt disppoint once her room door was open. A true sweet young thing.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Skin condition well maintained.
Body: 8/10 Endowed with small B. Allows me suck and licl at will.
Kissing: 8/10 minimal frenching she gave a lot of kisses once i got her heated up.
BBBJ: 8/10 Short and sweet. All areas taken care of her. I never expect much from syt. Not my mission anyway.
FJ: 9/10 The purpose for my visit...to fuck her. Babe is so petite i can lift her up with ease. Carried bonk her for a long time her back pressed against the wall. Her moans were indeed as cute as her overall package. Dunno want to laugh or cry. Piledrived her in missionary till i cummed yer yer. More of the same in round 2. Did her mostly in my favorite missionary with her slim legs wrapped around me. Shiok to suck on her natural smallish tits to extract more cutie moans from her lol.
GFE: 8/10 Some one mention she is a bit icey. I would concur with that. Aki need tcss to open up more, spoke to her and understood her current plight. Well i can only support with more RTF. Overall her performance is still pretty for a syt she knows the basic of the job. No complaints. Warmed up and eventually we cuddled till the session was over.
Happy bonking na
Old 27-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
The stable itself can or should test drive their FL instead of trying potong jalan another stable FL.
For someone who seems to be very knowledgeable to this scene, U do know that for Okt to fuck their own girls is a big taboo right?

Anyways I'm not clear what is your motive here with your "potong jalan" analogy.
FLs switching stables is not something new. There could be 101 reasons for that. Same for FLs being sent back early.
So unless you have substantial proof to back up your theory, all I can say is you have a good imagination.
Also even if what you are saying is indeed true, I do not see how is it affecting you and you must keep bringing it up, telling others "should try other Nasi Lemak stalls" and "cannot always try $1.50 Nasi Lemak".... unless you are also selling "nasi lemak" here?
Old 27-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 6
masterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to beholdmasterbonk is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

NaNa(Silkstockings) 1/5

First time with Bro Silk and things are smooth.
No Switch and Bait and girl as advertised.
Kudos.

Looks: 8/10 (Better IRL then Pics 100%. Bro silk might want to consider changing her pics?)
Body: 8/10 (Not that 6pac slim fit type. Curvy and very nice feel all at the right places. For sure wont cancel)
Boobs: 10/10 (Big and Natural. C probably. Nice nipples and purposely lean over and wants to be suck)
Frenching: 12/10 (I almost cant breath. She loves to French. Even when fucking her is a non-stop Frenching)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Deep-throat aggressive suck like vacumm cleaner. V.V.good)
Pussy: 10/10 (Allows fingering and paining. No smell. Tight as well)
GFE: 10/10 (English not perfect but can work out. The hugs and French are wonderful)

Overall: 9/10. Highly recommended. More towards Syt and high Gfe. Horny girl that enjoys sex.
Rtf: 100% will do over this weekend.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Anna from SD on 26 Jun @ 1400H

OKT: Responsive and friendly

Looks: 10/10

Body: 8/10 Slim and Slender

Boobs: 7/10 Natural Bs

Frenching: 5/10 not much action here

FJ: 9/10 Accommodating

GFE: 7/10 Not GFE but guess she is new to this area

Overall: 9/10

She is hardworking and uses her own lotion to provide massage service. Good girl overall.. please take care of this gem.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
For someone who seems to be very knowledgeable to this scene, U do know that for Okt to fuck their own girls is a big taboo right?

Anyways I'm not clear what is your motive here with your "potong jalan" analogy.
FLs switching stables is not something new. There could be 101 reasons for that. Same for FLs being sent back early.
So unless you have substantial proof to back up your theory, all I can say is you have a good imagination.
Also even if what you are saying is indeed true, I do not see how is it affecting you and you must keep bringing it up, telling others "should try other Nasi Lemak stalls" and "cannot always try $1.50 Nasi Lemak".... unless you are also selling "nasi lemak" here?
Well now you can expect reply from a resident of home for the elderly who i suspect ownself talk ownself sometimes hehe.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewe View Post
Well now you can expect reply from a resident of home for the elderly who i suspect ownself talk ownself sometimes hehe.
You see how much time and effort he spend on the forums, plus tracking ppl free bonk.. already can tell what is his involvement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1