The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Did you forget claim your free bonk. Steady. I remind you to claim.
If can, do share Free bonk FR. Free bonk confirm nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Linly of silk stockings. (1/5)
Quote:
Wawa from Silk Stocking. 2/5 with SS stable.
Quote:
Sasa of silkstockings.
3/5 bonks with SS.
Quote:
Ava from silkstockings (4/5).
Quote:
Betty of silkstockings.(5/5)
Quote:
Mei of silkstockings.(1/5)
Old 26-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Well imo just go eat whatever your wallet or gut feels right. if you see the Nasi Lemak not what you ordered please don't kumgong still go take and eat. Walk away please. Don't lousy still eat then come here say lousy, kana cheated etc etc..
That's the spirit .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 26-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

That's right bro! I order Nasi Lemak but give me Nasi Briyani. I can tell the difference. After chiong here chiong there...I don't stick at $1.50 Nasi Lemak too often. Must try try here try try there

The importance is the reliable stall still around. Like $1.60 include AJ Fish. You know which one right...but no more liao

( Click to show/hide )

Real story: I remember there are two (is it)Nasi Lemak stall, one good business and then the other have fake long queue. but can't remember where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Well imo just go eat whatever your wallet or gut feels right. if you see the Nasi Lemak not what you ordered please don't kumgong still go take and eat. Walk away please. Don't lousy still eat then come here say lousy, kana cheated etc etc..
Old 26-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=733513

Aki from Seduction68
Bio this syt for some time finally took the plunge to pay her a visit.
Location is a budget hotel in G area. Few parking lots public transport is preferred.

Looks: 8/10 close to pics. Clubber ah lian who is real cute.
Body: 9/10 petite sized. Easy to carry. Hardly any fats.
Boob: 8/10 not for boobs lover. Nice nips.
Bbbj: 8/10 short but suction ok.
FJ: 9/10 Her petite bod is ideal for many different styles. She is the type who gets wet easily and quite surprisingly she can take a hard bonk.
GFE: Aki needs ice breaking. She can look aloof at times but once we got on the common topics she became friendly.
Rft: Aside from the not so ideal location Aki is worth a try. Remember to break ice first.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sealer1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nuna from Xclusive

Tried new model Nuna from Xclusive. It is her first day in SG. I must say the first time I saw her, I know we have some chemistry as we chatted a bit while in the shower. When we went back to the room, the funny thing is there is only one switch to the lights. So we turn off the lights and use handphone light to create a romantic setting... Nuna had one of the best BJ skill I experienced, her tongue like wrapped around my little bro and I almost blast out. I can't wait and requested to FJ. But my problem is that I always have to take a long time to off load. Nuna was so apologetic and worked very hard to please me. I did not come. So we cuddle and talk abit. She speaks a little English (primary school level) but we understand what each other is saying. I continued to tease her and finger her until she is really wet. So we tried the last round and I off loaded.

OKT: 10/10 Bro Prince is very responsive. Instruction is very clear as well. Thumbs up!
Location: 5/10 Not very discreet. The room is spacious but a bit old. Old building anyway.
Looks: 8/10 Syt. Very sharp features.
Body: 9/10 Slim and fit. Thai tanned. She said she likes to go gym work out.
Boobs: 9/10 Nice natural boobs Cup B-C that I like. Easily erected nipples when lick and suck.
BBBJ: 10/10 OMG. One of the best I had.
Fingering: 8/10 The first time she was not wet. But towards the end, she got very wet. I guess we warmed up to each other well.
Frenching: 8/10 Good french kiss. A lot of tongue action.
FJ: 9/10 Soft natural moan. Very seductive.
Communication: I wish I can speak Thai. Then our chemistry will be through the roof.
RTF: Yes and yes.

Nuna is a very nice girl that goes all out to please. I hope bros can treat her well and be gentle with her. I am sure she will repay you with great service.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
That's right bro! I order Nasi Lemak but give me Nasi Briyani. I can tell the difference. After chiong here chiong there...I don't stick at $1.50 Nasi Lemak too often. Must try try here try try there

The importance is the reliable stall still around. Like $1.60 include AJ Fish. You know which one right...but no more liao

( Click to show/hide )

Real story: I remember there are two (is it)Nasi Lemak stall, one good business and then the other have fake long queue. but can't remember where.
Every day $1+ nasi lemak also sian . got any $2+ $3+ menu ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 27-06-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Every day $1+ nasi lemak also sian . got any $2+ $3+ menu ?
$2+ $3+ menu will be at another dome liao lo... Here can $2+ $3+ meh?
Old 27-06-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
can, later the king will come and educate you on 3+ nasi lemak here
Old 27-06-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well other dome got ppl selling Bánh canh for nearly $3+ hahaha
Old 27-06-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
That's the spirit .
Agree with you bro
Old 27-06-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 9
Ishkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to behold

has anyone tried natasa from xclusive? ty ...
Old 27-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Did you forget claim your free bonk. Steady. I remind you to claim.
If can, do share Free bonk FR. Free bonk confirm nice one.
Hi bro Bonkbonk3.
Wow you kept track of my bonks.
Betty was my free bonk.
It was a ok session not bad but not great.
She did what was advertised.

Last edited by staycool6543; 27-06-2019 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 27-06-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please note that all field reports listed below were from this month....enjoy ��

Field Report for June from Emmanuel.

Looks: 7/10, looks similar to pics.
Body: 7/10 Slim body and small in stature.
Boobs: 4/10 A- not for boob lovers.
Pussy: 7/10 Tight and wet, well kept.
CIM: Never tried.
BBBJ: 6/10 Beginner level and needs coaching. I prefer a sloppy blow job with some suction and this was missing from the experience.
Frenching: 3/10 Small kisses but no DFK. Felt this could be broached but I didn’t bother.
FJ: 8/10 Accomodating in most positions.
Massage: 0/10 None but this was due to no time.
GFE: 5/10 only rated Low because she’s new to the business and requires someone to show her the ropes. In time she could be good but I prefer boobs so this was a letdown.
RTF: No.

Field Report for Mint from Silk stockings.

Looks: 8/10, I think she looks better in person.
Body: 8/10 Great hourglass body. Fit with honey in all the right places.
Boobs: 8/10 C boobs I loved them!
Pussy: 8/10 clean shaven and no smell
BBBJ: 9/10 def skilled in this area.
Frenching: 7/10 good technique and slow in her approach but had to initiate.
FJ: 8/10 Tried most positions but excelled at riding on TOP.
Massage: 0/10 None but this was due to no time.
GFE: 8.5/10 she was good but there’s always room for improvement.
RTF: Probably not only because there’s many options available.

Field Report for Yumi from T003

Looks: 9/10, Surprised me and looked way better in person.
Body: 9/10 Great figure perfect for fucking.
Boobs: 9/10 big boobs and felt real to me.
Pussy: 9/10 clean shaven and no smell
BBBJ: 10/10 Expert level and a definite highlight of the session.her technique is outstanding and she knows exactly when to speed things up before she pops the cap on.
Frenching: 9/10 like I was her Boyfriend.
FJ: 9/10 worked like a pro for the full hour and never slowed down.
Massage: 0/10 None as I’d rather get into the action.
GFE: 9.5/10 she was great and very attentive to my needs. Only negative I could give her was showering alone and not starting the foreplay then. Otherwise she was near perfect.
RTF: Definitely!

Last edited by rats09; 27-06-2019 at 01:53 AM.
Old 27-06-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for SORA of Regent Lust

Cute, petite and HORNY. Can carry-fuck if you want.

Her seductive looks and dick teasing will get you hard in no time.

GFE and service off the charts!

Handful pair of NATURAL boobs to grab and suck. Pink nipples!

Will cuddle and massage you between shots. Her massage skills are pretty good as well.

RTF material for sure.

A definite must-try. Leaving soon bros, don't miss out!
Old 27-06-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Agree with you bro
Now stable and stable are different. Now is take and immediately transfer, no more wait for next trip. Cannot take then destroy the school of good fish. Some FL gong gong transfer but sale low then don’t want come back liao and all the damn good one all at other place. ?

Last time better right....

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 27-06-2019 at 06:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1