The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bro I gave my fucking heart away, when will I get it back? 😫💔
Another bro fell into the kc trap. I know that feeling. Sometimes I envy those bros who can do things just for the physical pleasure, without letting emotions get the better of you.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Stay strong bro...

Quote:
Bro I gave my fucking heart away, when will I get it back? 😫💔
Old 26-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

I've come to the fucking conclusion that to the girl you are only as good as your last bar bill/shopping receipt/dinner date.

Now it's fucking payback.

Gonna go back there and KC the fuck out of one of her good friend who has been watching us enviously for the past few months and let the news travel all the way to Makati.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro WJ,

Have you been to D' A_______ at lavender st?
Old 27-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Bro WJ,

Have you been to D' A_______ at lavender st?
Sorry, Bro,
I heard about it but never been there.
Cheers
Old 27-06-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've come to the fucking conclusion that to the girl you are only as good as your last bar bill/shopping receipt/dinner date.

Now it's fucking payback.

Gonna go back there and KC the fuck out of one of her good friend who has been watching us enviously for the past few months and let the news travel all the way to Makati.
To the guy who zapped me, grow the fuck up. These points count for shit. Got something to say, then say it to my face.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Another bro fell into the kc trap. I know that feeling. Sometimes I envy those bros who can do things just for the physical pleasure, without letting emotions get the better of you.
Sian really, but avoidable la, just gotta learn my lesson and move the fuck on.

Coincidentally when she was with me, my performance at work soared. I guess at the end of the day it's not the object of our desire or affection that matters. We just gotta make a conscientious choice to be happy. Like even though the relationship was not real but on some level it made me realize what it means to be happy again.

Carpe diem bros, go find your happiness. Be it chinese dumplings, viet spring roll, thai tomyum goong or adobo. If got more cash to burn, kimchi also can.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sian really, but avoidable la, just gotta learn my lesson and move the fuck on.

Coincidentally when she was with me, my performance at work soared. I guess at the end of the day it's not the object of our desire or affection that matters. We just gotta make a conscientious choice to be happy. Like even though the relationship was not real but on some level it made me realize what it means to be happy again.

Carpe diem bros, go find your happiness. Be it chinese dumplings, viet spring roll, thai tomyum goong or adobo. If got more cash to burn, kimchi also can.
Haha! Well said!
Just stay positive and don't look down and back...

Cheers
Old 27-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Sorry, Bro,
I heard about it but never been there.
Cheers
OK. Last night happened to passed by and heard a voice of pinoy girl singing Sailing. Opened the door and it was dark and crowded. Saw some girls with good fleshy figure and long hair. Didn't go in as it was crowded. Will go recce on Sunday or Monday and give an FR
Old 27-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK. Last night happened to passed by and heard a voice of pinoy girl singing Sailing. Opened the door and it was dark and crowded. Saw some girls with good fleshy figure and long hair. Didn't go in as it was crowded. Will go recce on Sunday or Monday and give an FR
Hmm! Sounds interesting.
I have driven past the place but looks like parking is a challenge..

Cheers
Old 27-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm! Sounds interesting.
I have driven past the place but looks like parking is a challenge..

Cheers
Yes, parking is a challenged over there. I think a there is also a pub with thai or veit girls along the small road before DA in the direction towards balestier.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, parking is a challenged over there. I think a there is also a pub with thai or veit girls along the small road before DA in the direction towards balestier.
Small road before DA? That's Beatty Road.
I thought there is only a darts pub there. DB.
Used to play darts there .
Old 27-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Small road before DA? That's Beatty Road.
I thought there is only a darts pub there. DB.
Used to play darts there .
Yes the small road. Will also check it out when I am there next week.
Old 27-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays I will check the type of crowd in a pub before deciding if I'm gonna frequent it.

The type of customers inside determines the way the girls behave.

Avoid those ones where the crowd comes in very late after 1am to sian zhabor go for supper.

Avoid those that allow smoking after 1am.

If you're a local, try to find those ones whereby the customers are often tourist.

If you're younger (below 40yrs old) try to find those places that have mostly old customers.

You'll thank me later.
Old 27-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hha! heading there tonight..
I have a dinner nearby and will drop by later.. Not driving so just grab there.
Thanks for the tip.
Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1