The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Wow...you must have offended someone also bcos you also lost your power.

Great job. Keep it up...
U. Mean u lost power no worry I have upped u, to celebrate
Old 26-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wow.. great curves and legs... steam!!

envy u bro...

eye candy to let u erect and piak
Nothing else.i.can ask for. My fb for almost 3yrs, now living with me working for me, still have her family to feed, of course ever ready every night for me to consume. Those who claim fug 'FREE' must be fat and rejected ones, or Tom Cruise lookalike.

She also allow me to try others if they are better then her but must inform her.

Last edited by krab; 26-06-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
Nothing else.i.can ask for. My fb for almost 3yrs, now living with me working for me, still have her family to feed, of course ever ready every night for me to consume. Those who claim fug 'FREE' must be fat and rejected ones, or Tom Cruise lookalike.

She also allow me to try others if they are better then her but must inform her.
There is no free meal. Respect is the word. I feel there is definitely a need to invest a little.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U. Mean u lost power no worry I have upped u, to celebrate
Not me lah. Your lover is the one that lost his power. Must have offend management..
Old 26-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
There is no free meal. Respect is the word. I feel there is definitely a need to invest a little.
Well said. Either invest in time or effort.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have created a thread where the two of you can continue to abuse each other at https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=734009

This thread is about screwing maids not the two of you screwing each other.

Like that also can ah

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 26-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post

Looking forward to meet her later for free foc bbbj and cip inside car.
Good one bro, share some FR when you free.
Photo will be even appreciate

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 26-06-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Last sunday went out with a 34yo filipino maid. Said came here 8 years never have bf. paid for a simple meal at food court. Didn't do anything naughty for the rest of the day. After that day, started to be cheeky and talk naughty. She was egging me on, and even asked me directly what i will do when we meet again. Eventually she asked me aam help her out. I knew what is coming and sian 1/2. Asked to borrow $300 and promised to return by the end of the week when her pay day and will definitely "meet me". Well, we all know there is no such thing as "borrow". You give her, and you don't expect to see the money again. Weighted the pros and cons, decided that $300 is not worth for a 34yo pussy and rejected her.
There goes my fish after spending so much time on her.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Last sunday went out with a 34yo filipino maid. Said came here 8 years never have bf. paid for a simple meal at food court. Didn't do anything naughty for the rest of the day. After that day, started to be cheeky and talk naughty. She was egging me on, and even asked me directly what i will do when we meet again. Eventually she asked me aam help her out. I knew what is coming and sian 1/2. Asked to borrow $300 and promised to return by the end of the week when her pay day and will definitely "meet me". Well, we all know there is no such thing as "borrow". You give her, and you don't expect to see the money again. Weighted the pros and cons, decided that $300 is not worth for a 34yo pussy and rejected her.
why not make her work for it. HJ $40, BJ 60 FJ $80. ask her choose one option.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya money no return , maybe mia too , $300 not worth it lucky u 🤪
Old 26-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
On the spot ask 3 hours at hotel. If she willing then just take it as $300 for 3 bonks. If not willing then you save $300.

Dun worry...she will block your number before you block hers...
Old 26-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow now every maid want loan $300, got one ask me $1500 for loan. Change a lot this 10plus years
Old 26-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Wow now every maid want loan $300, got one ask me $1500 for loan. Change a lot this 10plus years
Seriously if you know the number of FDW that borrow from money lenders, you will be shocked.

That's why I rather go for the chase. It's still hotel room, Grab Food and whatever allowances I want to give. Just be frank about your own status and most times we part amicably. No hard feelings bcos the respect has always been given from the start.
Old 27-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post

Looking forward to meet her later for free foc bbbj and cip inside car. As Long u got car and look good unlike hay hay loser fat fuck, u dun need to pay a single cent! Hahaha!!!
This asshole called Knuckleduster, he uses multiple user IDs. He used another ID to get the contact of this helper from me. Then he contacted her and begged her for FOC fuck and told her the most he can give is $30. Some more brag to her he young and handsome and can get free fuck with anyone. Lanjiao lu!! Anyway, she rejected him.

Now he post this pic and start bragging here. Knucleduster bastard, I have your number and details. I challenge you to post your chat messages with this helper here. I can post it here and smash you face. We all know wat a lowlife you are so stop ur fucking nonsense.

For the record, you are making up all ur stories here. We are not impressed.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
This asshole called Knuckleduster, he uses multiple user IDs. He used another ID to get the contact of this helper from me. Then he contacted her and begged her for FOC fuck and told her the most he can give is $30. Some more brag to her he young and handsome and can get free fuck with anyone. Lanjiao lu!! Anyway, she rejected him.

Now he post this pic and start bragging here. Knucleduster bastard, I have your number and details. I challenge you to post your chat messages with this helper here. I can post it here and smash you face. We all know wat a lowlife you are so stop ur fucking nonsense.

For the record, you are making up all ur stories here. We are not impressed.
Hahahaha bro, is ur maid ah? Wow $30 only, Knucleduster can only afford $30 at petain fucking ganny. If can get free fuck why ask contact should be easy to get contact leh

Beg for free fuck some more what a low life disgrace to his father surname

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1